Do you fags know that if Hillary give up and Bernie become the Democratic nomenee Trump is fucked, right?

Do you fags know that if Hillary give up and Bernie become the Democratic nomenee Trump is fucked, right?

Do you realize that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be a Biden/Kaine ticket I think. Not as strong as Bernie but much much stronger than Hillary.

Did anyone ever notice that Bill Clinton's nose looked like a nut sack and that might explain why Hilary had a concussion take a look.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

Doesn't matter who runs at this point, Trump secured the Presidency a few months ago. Everything else is just filler before it becomes official next year

Thanks for correcting the record, now get the fuck out of my board!

>says something against drumpf
>shill!!!!

Cant wait before russian exterminate you.

If you still take Bernie seriously, you deserve the electric chair. He's done.

The democrats wouldn't put Bernie on the ticket lol, just look at that troll no one likes him besides retarded kids because DUDE WEED and free shit man.

bernies momentum is gone. i would have voted for him but his sell out jew colors came to light

Parachute biden is more likely than Barney Sandals.

>drumpf
really makes you cum when you spill his name that way huh?

I don't give a fuck about that oompa-loompa excuse of a man. But can you fucking stop with all this american election bullshit? Why does Italian even care about it?

No I didn't realize that. Thank you.

Who gives a fuck, the fbi ruined everything.

Fucking faggot, CTR has hired many people outside the US too. I know swedish, german and french people that get paid to spam reddit and this shit place too.

I would not spend any money in this shithole, you people just spew memes and dont listent o anyone, its just a fucking waste of money.

But they pay me to do this and i do what im paid for.

Fuck you retard.

If Bernie was on the ticket, as he should have been, He would be the next President.

As a Trump supporter, I can say I would be cool with Bernie as president.

But Democrats loved Bernie! He simply isn't on the ticket because crafty Hillary had the right people in the right places this time. She learned from her loss with Obama and that shit wasn't going to happen again.

>Do you fags know that if Hillary give up and Bernie become the Democratic nomenee

Didn't Bernie become "Independent" again and not "Democrat" after the loss? Besides, Bernie has three houses to put around in now.

>shill switching tactics

STILL A SHIT THREAD NIGGER KILL YOURSELF

I'm pretty sure if Hillary gave up it wouldn't be Bernie to be the democratic nominee but in fact it'd most likely be Joe Biden, because the party would need someone likeable by all and the party can get behind someone asap. No one really likes Bernie the cuck and Hillary the cunt

I ratter see trump lose to hilary, at least she wont completly fuck your evonomy down, since she is controlled by then

What? Like literally what the fuck are talking about?

this
Hillary is fucked, and the FBI is all over her ass like herpes on a celebrity

Bernie is unavailable

Bernout here, not sure how I would vote were he to be back in the race.

My big issue is voting for a candidate opposed to TPP. A secondary issue has become immigration and ending SJW nonsense. Bernie enables SJW nonsense.

Ride the Donald.

What i said.

Wow nigga hot roast police so truuuuuuuuu

Autism.

>implying Hillary can give up
>implying her masters aren't going to rig the election anyway

Whatever moron.

You're not going to be getting paid for it for too much longer lol

It won't happen.

Yea but they wouldn't put Bernie in, they'd put Biden which would be just as bad if not worse for Trump

The fallout from clinton dropping out would be big enough to sink anybody who follows.