Bravo Waid!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thebigbang_/status/795713333265625089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/thebigbang_/status/795713333265625089

Based Aquaman

The Hell it has to do with him?

People liked Avengers though.

It's just normies buying shitty story because it has Batman on cover. People who are interested in actual fun story bought Avengers. And it'll be even better when they add Doom.

Waid wrote said Avengers issue.

Mfw in these threads

Batman selling more than Avengers what a shocker, call me when some indy comics sells more than a important marvel book

Shit outselling shit. I don't see the cause for celebration.

Oh great, guess it's time for Big Bang Comics to shill their Twitter on Sup Forums again now...

Marvel damage control spotted

This dude twitters has been him shitting shitting on Marvel since they sell like shit in his store.

That's actually true. They did say this a few tweets earlier:

>AVENGERS (Volume 37ish) #1 did well, 92% first week. But we ordered a really low number for an AVENGERS #1, desu. And only 20% sold from the shelf, the VAST majority were pre-orders. That weren't _really_ pre-orders, but orders carried over from previous ANAD AVENGERS.
>Also, no one gave a flying fig about the variants for this. If it's not a Skottie Young variant, no one cares here.

And last year someone posted a tweet from them where they were complaining of how low DC was selling. So?

Aren't marvel comics selling shit all over the world and dosen't surprise me they're horrible outside a few i hope they start backpedaling with Bendis story and someone besides slott start writing spiderman

Stupid racists; DC should stop pandering to them.

Spencer please

He hasn't been shitting on Marvel, it's not the shop's fault nobody is excited for MARVEL NOW 2

a year ago he was taking about how shitty DCYOU was selling

It was all right, so far I like it better than ANADA and it's miles better than Champions.

I just can't bring myself to give a shit about that Avengers roster, at least switch Whor for someone else.

I am honestly looking forward to Waid's Cap and Kooky Quartet comic

A 20% increase over the #15 of the last volume is terrible for a relaunch.

avengers are the lamest team ever

How can famous writer with great stories in the past be that salty and pathetic?

If they were interested in a fun story they wouldn't be reading Marvel.

Yeah, it's totally Big Bang shitting on Marvel and shilling their store, and really not Marvel reader dissatisfaction guys!

>sexy doesn't mean sexy
Disinterest.

That's not O5.

he was always like that

he's still salty over x-men and lobdell drama that happened 20 years ago

tfw nobody read's Herc's book, again :(

they're at least Original, instead of assemble, b-listers!

Should have kept him with Van Lente and Pak, dude.

Herc has another book?

Well he's in the Avengers the tweet is talking about

I actually have no idea what the roster for Avengers is

>OCCUPY AVENGERS #1, 28% first week. I dunno, would it have done better if it was just called HAWKEYE instead?

>OH, OH, MARVEL! NEXT DO A COVER WITH HAWKEYE AND A T-SHIRT SAYING "ASK ME ABOUT MY SJW AGENDA"!

Would you prefer this version of Avengers? They even had their own fake Thor.

Spidey (Peter), Whor, FalconCap, Herc, Wasp, and Vision

>a year ago he was taking about how shitty DCYOU was selling

This. Posts like are just sad damage control.

Avengers are lame. Mighty Lamevengers

When did Waid become such a colossal bitchboy?

>Marvel is lying to comic book stores, telling them their shit will sell, making them waste money on floppies no one buys.
>Meanwhile, DC books are actually selling, literally keeping these stores open.

Okay, it was funny before, but really, we need good Marvel books again that pander to people who buy comics. This is just pathetic.

>its another DCfag sales circle

Keep on making this place more and more like Sup Forums

Huh? Waid didn't make the Tweet in the OP's screencap.

You're the main part of the problem.

How about YOU get onto Mousevel en masse and then there won't be anymore sales threads

pointing out console war shit is the problem? No, it's these threads that are the problem

>Batman outsells a non-Batman comic

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!

>pointing out

That would be true if that was all you did in these threads

Say what?

Why does Black Knight look like Chinese knock off Dredd.

certainly not mark waid

Go ghost cyclops go!

Didn't used to be that way.

Marlel BTFO

>Fathom is #1
It's funny, when you google "fathom comic" all you get are covers, little to no panels from actual comic.

>Batman NUMBER TEN with a writer who hasn't been propped up to the heavens like Snyder was outsells Avengers NUMBER ONE with one of the highest profile writers in capeshit and one of the best capeshit artists
Yes, this is legitimately surprising and sad, since those sales will almost only decrease over time.

>2 x titles in the top ten.
And then marvel gave it awful writers 10 years after and X-men is barely in the top 50.

What made Batman such a consistently high seller?
The consecutive momentum of Hush->Red Hood->Morrison->Snyder?
Movies?
Both?

>that many people buying ASBAR #7
Gross

Robins.

It's because Occupy Avengers is a good back to basics Hawkeye book with a horrible name and marketing.

Sounds a bit underwhelming

Batman's been over 100k for like five years straight. I just don't understand what joy you guys get out of watching him occupy half the top ten.

We have our own progressive fake Thor now, nobody cares about her, but its still a thing.

kek

What the hell is Fathom?

Hush was the starting point, and a bunch of popular runs and movies helped

*sad because
Not sure how I lost a word, but it still works.

But Batman is hot garbage right now

Damian .

Damifag get out

That's retailer preorders

>But Batman is hot garbage right now
No. Duke is garbage.

Marvel altogether is barely on top 50. Not just the X-Men.
DC dominates since last summer.
September was the worst, top 50 had only 10 Marvel Titles, 39 DC and 1 from Image.

>Catwoman murders muslims outsells SJWaid
This is the future they doubled down on after it failed the first time.

>Damifag get out
- KILL YOURSELF

You can't call it Hawkeye because Kate Bishop is Hawkeye now, you misogynist Trump voter!!!
Ugh, I can't even... Could you please just not?

'she is right'

>not insane
>put in Arkham anyway
Guess Blackgate went to Shadow Realm.

Why are we talking about Batman when there's a REAL problem at hand

>Sell outs on GREEN LANTERNS #10 and HARLEY QUINN #7. Kids being off school this week really helped there!

Damifag get out.

>Sell outs on GREEN LANTERNS #10
We're gonna make it bros :)

Hopefully we get another JLA Wedding Special soon...

>dark horse in the top 10
Huh

Hush was the first thing that increased Batman's sales, then there was the whole Red Hood thing. But at the time Bendis was also starting off his Avengers run so it outsold Batman for a long time, even when Morrison took over the book.

However when Morrison started Batman and Robin, it was getting higher orders than Bendis' Avengers. Then Bendis' Avengers relaunched into Avengers and New Avengers, and his relaunches had higher orders than Morrison's Batman and Robin.... up until like the fifth issues and then they went below B&R. But then Batman Incorporated happened and Finch's Dark Knight happened and they outsold the Avengers only briefly because they got plauged by delays, for starters.

But it's Snyder and Capullo that had Batman's sales be as high as it is. Sure, you could argue that Batman as a character is why people are buying it, but looking at the past it generally sold consistently, but not always a top seller.

I hope comic stores didn't place big orders on Marvel titles cause they're gonna have to eat them.
Well, that'll be a lesson for them, not to trust Marvel.
Marvel Now's #2 orders ought to be down more than 50% after this fiasco.

Wrong GL book.

BASED BAZ FTW!

>Implying it won't be a Harley & Ivy Wedding Special

>However when Morrison started Batman and Robin, it was getting higher orders than Bendis' Avengers. Then Bendis' Avengers relaunched into Avengers and New Avengers, and his relaunches had higher orders than Morrison's Batman and Robin.... up until like the fifth issues and then they went below B&R. But then Batman Incorporated happened and Finch's Dark Knight happened and they outsold the Avengers only briefly because they got plauged by delays, for starters.
Batman and son.

I know, I just want GL as a whole to be sell well and it's the first pic I saw

>Batman selling more copies than X comic

N-NANI?!?!?!?!?!

A #10 selling four times as much as a #1 of another big title with a well-known name is a big deal.

Supposedly it's happening to a lot of stores.

BASED BBC. MARLEL BTFO!

So that's the magic formula. Let's give all the heroes babies!

So he's not trying to seduce Batman #10? I'm disappointed.

These are old already.
Get the new ones about how Champions doesn't sell shit or such.

What an unfortunate acronym

>These are old already.

Don't be stupid. It's a retailer outright saying that even his Diamond rep is also aware of the problem too, from hearing other stores. Usually Tweets get dismissed from idiots like because of excuses like >one store

I know, I know.
I mean he's made more tweets since then.
These ones have been going on around for a while, but go and read the new ones too.

>Stories where talking heads just throw internet memes, tons of pandering towards Tumblr

>fun story.

Kill yourself.