Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8_-YPB1TFA
youtu.be/2AHeM55P5eI
youtube.com/watch?v=6k1iv4obNrw
youtube.com/watch?v=qnFeJzOfvxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EuroPEONs can't into comedy.

>ITT: Things that never happened

did i take a wrong step and end up in Sup Forums?

Comics and cartoons

youtu.be/a8_-YPB1TFA

It was in a chatlog but fuck you that still counts

>It's a "make up a fictional scenario to get upset about so you can springboard into a shitty thread" episode

>Talking to amerifat
>"British humour is so shit lol"
>"Why?"
>"It's too mean spirited and the jokes aren't funny"
>"What would you prefer?"
>"A guy being really fat and stupid with a laugh track"

Weird. I once heard that the difference between American and British comedy was that Americans make fun of other people, and the British make fun of themselves. And I think self-deprecating humor is always more funny than trying to tear someone else down to make yourself look good.

Has family guy turned sjw? How could this happen.....

British humor is two cross-dressing men acting incredibly cringey (accompanied by long drawn-out awkward silence) in public and/or in a private/proper setting like a fancy dinner party. Also an innocent old mum character shows up at some point and is lovely and tries her best to make the two weirdos feel welcomed in her home but they fuck it up by spilling punch all over her or something.

I'm not referring to any piece of media in particular but bongs know what I'm talking about.

>British Comedy = Mrs. Browns Boys

>>"Two depressed dudes yelling cuss words at each other"

Sounds like a rock solid premise to me.

>"Two depressed dudes yelling cuss words at each other"
>implying that's not hilarious

>the British make fun of themselves
The british are incredibly sensitive about their "culture" Try saying that the queen is an idiot to a brit and watch the meltdown.

right? Peepshow is great

Since this is the comics and cartoons board, do you have any examples? Most humour euro comics I know of are lighthearted, but they are Franco Belgian stuff.

I thought there humor was two boring people being boring and dry. Our humor is absurd sometimes and can be "LOL SO RANDOM!" I mean like South Park and Family Guy are our big two over here.

I meant a person makes fun of himself. Not that they collectively make fun of their own culture.

youtu.be/2AHeM55P5eI

>implying a britbong would ever say "cuss"

So It's Always Sunny?

>Made up scenario
>One country represents the entirety of Europe
>The country is Britain

I know Europe is much smaller than America user, but come on.

It's been a wild since I've seen the American humor vs British Humor thing. Was all the rage a few years back for people to start clawing at each others eyes to find out who's funnier but now no one seems to give a shit anymore. Is it because the brits took all the acting jobs?

>a wild
>I meant a while

Okay, the scenario isn't "made up", I'm paraphrasing a lenghty conversation I had with a London friend in an IRC room.

2bh It's Always Sunny is the one comedy that everyone who I've showed it to in the UK love

This is a Sup Forums thread. They have several of these every day.

Now that I think about it, why is this here? This place really is becoming /tv pt2.

Kiss my Bottom OP

I thought all British humor revolved around cross dressing and puns.

youtube.com/watch?v=6k1iv4obNrw

youtube.com/watch?v=qnFeJzOfvxQ

This is actually anti-white people, Family guy has been lost to social justice.

What is it like having such a huge victim complex?

>becoming