So was he the only employee in the restaurant before Jimmy and his friends showed up?

Skeet is the only employee we see before he hires Jimmy, Sheen, and Carl. Did Skeet do literally everything before they were hired? Does he actually run the whole restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xUNk0y3XArw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The creators described Jimmy Neutron as "one-third Bart Simpson, one-third Albert Einstein and one-third Jim Carrey."

Intended as a television "pilot" for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002). But when Paramount's executives were shown very early footage, and early design plans for it, they were so impressed by it that they decided to fund it for cinema exhibition.

When Nick is telling a scary story by the fire he is referring to The Blair Witch Project (1999).

The first film produced by Nickelodeon Movies to receive an Academy Award nomination.

This is also the first Nickelodeon film to be entirely animated in CGI.

The first CGI feature film done entirely with off-the-shelf software.

The character name Sheen Estevez comes from Martin Sheen, whose birth name is Ramon Estevez.

Based on a series of shorts about Jimmy's daily life. Goddard's "play dead" routine is even inspired from one short where Jimmy and Cindy are competing over whose pet is better.

While all of the kids are celebrating their parents' disappearance, The Ramones song, "Blitzkrieg Bop" is playing in the background, but the words "shot 'em in the back now" have been muted out.

Yes. Think about that next time you think Jimmy was in the right.

I know a dude who managed a fast food place by himself, and he was in his mid 20's

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.

Due to the sheer absence of any other visible employees in uniform throughout the episode besides Jimmy, Sheen, and Carl, one may come to the conclusion that, yes, Skeet was the only employee prior to the events of the episode, as well as the fact that he himself being the only employee with the ability to both hire and give positions to other employees.

Jimmy Neutron was such a fucking weird show...

>Skeet (to Jimmy): Okay, Mr Magic Man! I also did not hear you say, "Big McThankies from McSpanky's," to the customer.
>Jimmy: Well, frankly, it struck me as cliché. What do you think about this? "Don't let our food be denied you - put our polyunsaturated fats and triglycerides inside you!"

Once again, Jimmy is in the wrong. Using the full scientific names for the compounds that make up the food not only does not sound appealing to the average customer and give the idea that the food is made up of chemicals- generally seen unhealthy in today's health-crazed society- but also gives the impression that Jimmy wants to be looked up to, and conversely, that he would like to look down on the average customer as his verbose language indicates. All Jimmy had to do was say "Big McThankies from McSpanky's," instead of making into a personal issue about it being a cliché.

As always, Skeet is in the right.

As a kid thought Jimmy was right.
Adult realize Skeet was the one in the right and Jimmy was just being an asshole.

user why do you keep making this thread

what do you want from us, please help me out here so we can bury the hatchet

childhood is when you idolize Jimmy

adulthood is when you realize Skeet makes more sense

I wonder if this was a conscious statement made by the show runners.

How many fucking threads do we need?

Shut up.

link for the episode?

these threads are so terrible.

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.

Taco Shack is better. Fuck Skeet and McSpanky's. Even best character agrees.

>A double with fries and a drink costs $3.06

So either Jimmy fucked up his math and Skeet is right, or "Skeet" makes all the "Double McSpanky" burgers himself before the other guys come in every morning to keep costs down.

$10.00 - $6.53 = $3.47

Cost was $6.53, they gave him a $10 bill, brainiac.

Skeet is a little shit of a manlet.

rip skeet

t. Jimmy

epic meme

youtu.be/xUNk0y3XArw

All Skeet wanted was just a restaurant for the common man

Skeet is the most tragic character in fiction

You're the reason we need the buttons with the pictures on them.