Vedic culture is the most superior culture and oldest of them all...

vedic culture is the most superior culture and oldest of them all. it holds all knowledge and keeps humanity in its place. crafty demons have managed to get rid of vedic culture over centuries thus slowly destroying humanity and making people weak, and easy to manipulate. in one of the ancient vedic texts,the book bhagavad gita, it states:

Chapter 16, Verse 9

the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world.

the same soul that translated the bhagavad gita from Sanskrit to hindi then to English his divine grace srila bhakti Vedanta prabhupad , also states that hitler who was trying to fight against such demons, had been heavily influenced by vedic culture, thus why his symbol is a swastika and had stolen vedic manuscripts from india which contained knowledge on how to build the atom bomb. here is a conversation prabhupad had with one of his disciples on this matter:
youtube.com/watch?v=lgc4CvwjyOE
prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/why_hitler_adopted_the_swastika.htm

the mainstreammedia took this as an opportunity to slander the man who was trying to save humanity and reintroduce this knowledge to the western world, here is what they had to say about him (prabhupad also explains who the black people are in india since there are also white people in india and also predicted the race mixing in Europe and America and warned us of the problems it would create) ibtimes.com/swami-prabhupada-founder-hare-krishna-movement-virulent-racist-anti-semite-1412102

since there is to much to explain about vedic civilisation and srila prabhupad (this dude was surely sent by god what a legend), ask any questions you have about them and I will try answer the best of my abilities...
vedic culture alone can save this planet from doom, hare Krishna!

Other urls found in this thread:

iskcondesiretree.com/forum/topics/regarding-cow-dung
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
vedanet.com/2012/06/13/keys-to-the-yugas-or-cycles-of-the-ages-subyugas-in-the-sri-yukteswar-yuga-cycle/
youtu.be/8tRzM2tZFng
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_Vasistha
krishna.com/christ-our-guru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they make any mention of Frogs?
Or green god's.
I am trying to figure out why the raise of the frogposters.

Aryan descendants need to reunite to conquer this world

sorry I do not understand your question

Hindu God's are blue ,white ,green and gray.
I know a lot about sheeva but nothing of the other God's
Kek is Egyptian God and is green .
I was wondering about his indu counterpart.
Which is the green vedic God and his likes and dislikes.

>forgetting Sumerian culture

yes there is a green god lel
his name was ram

This picture is fucked, but he is actually blue usually senpai

Thanks I'll google the rest.
=)

that's cool to..... but has has there been a dude in recent times who preaches Sumerian culture and endorses a caste system as well as warns us of the shortcomings of race mixing? I think not......(unless you can tell me otherwise?)

This is why Indians have been driven off this board.

Sad how easily the goyim are manipulated to do their bidding in the name of lulz and "bantz".

>inb4 t.Pahjeet

Eh he's not green or blue. It was just the artists' way to depict dark brown skin

that's debatable.... sometimes his skin colour is represented as blue sometimes as green from different sources, we don't really know although I do know in the bhagavatam his skin was represented as green, here is the painting, sorry its a little blurry .... ill actually have to research this a bit, never really thought about it but im pretty sure it is actually green.

Wich indu God is usually

I find the Vedic descriptions of Kali-Yuga accurate. I hope Kalki will manifest soon.

Green?

Is Kali Yuga coming to a close soon?

im not indian, I am of Lithuanian and german descent, my father has brought me up with this knowledge. he explained that many countries followed vedic culture before the jews came into power and Christianity overtook. proof of this is the words of my fathers ancestors, and the Lithuanian language itself, which has direct ties towards the ancient language Sanskrit. so many words are exactly the same in both languages such as pada, meaning foot, asta meaning eight and so on you will also find that other countries also had ties with vedic culture, like bali and indonesia. Lithuania had a fire which they kept alive for millenniums but when the Christians took over they put it out.

Devas are mortal beings, worshipping mortal beings makes you mortal thus avoiding eternity unlike worshipping of christ or buddha.

POO

Depends on the calculation. For example, at the end of Kali-Yuga the dissolution is so fast that even time seems to speed up. Months will feel like weeks, weeks will feel like days, years will feel like minutes etc.

Kalki should manifest when all morality has been thrown aside, money and sex the sole reason for living and no one even preaches Dharma anymore.

Kalki will only come to destroy and cleanse.

Who's the monkey meant to be? Pakis?
Also why all the men have woman's faces?

That would explain all the differing timelines - depending on the source you're reading.

Hopefully Kalki comes soon. Pic related.

Accordinh to wikipedia isnt it another 400000 years or something?

According to vedic culture the purest and cleanest substance is cow shit and rubbing yourself with cow shit is considered the best way to clean yourself. Not meming.

bad painter I guess, these arnt old paintings, also some gods had more feminine features of beauty than others did.

You are partly right. While it is true (((they))) hired posters to make anti-Indian threads all day, they did so only because they were easy to target (~5 was the total number of Indian posters here). They wouldn't be able to control shitposting against them, is what they thought. And this happened. After that this board got conditioned to shitposting and other countries with bigger presence were targeted. All this was done to destroy any credibility of this board. Mods were part of it
And finally reddit took control of this place with all the trumposting. If you don't suck trump's dick you're deemed a shill.
I mean if anyone thinks this was done to remove india posters from this board, then that didn't work at all. Earlier they barely had a presence, now there's atlleast 15 of them posting here regularly. Most of them came from reddit after the meme spread there

Pajeet, pls

just for your info, gold can be found in cow urine.... do a little research on cowdung before you bad mouth it, you eat mushrooms which are also grown in crap.... cowdung has its reasons for being pure iskcondesiretree.com/forum/topics/regarding-cow-dung

He's the bro tier, eternal virgin god of strength. An incarnation of shiva, son of wind

>>this funny Pajeet conspiracy theory.

No, we just laugh at you.

tl;dr

If you're going to shit-post. At least don't give me a paragraph. I was drinking all night and i'v still got beers to go Mr.Roo.

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

According to these calculations, Kali Yuga will end in 2025 and we enter "transitional period"

there is a difference between a god and a demigod my friend

The whole Mendeleev table can be found everywhere on this planet. But your brain has enormous ammount of shit element
>Shittium.

>hancock

lad, no.

>Indian Conspiracy

I'm drunk, but that doesn't sound too fucked.
Most of the Indians I know here are pretty good brothers, can actually hold their own in a toetotoe with the Native niggers.

But I also got told that what is considered a 30% in general North America/Europe is passing grade in India... so, no doubt you've got roughly a billion retarded street shitters.

According to Sri Yukteswar we live in Dwapara Yuga not Kali but we are in kali subperiod that will last to 2100.
Now we are on the verge of shift between dwapara-kali-treta subperiod into dwapara-kali-satya subperiod on 2020, it's gonna be huge.

vedanet.com/2012/06/13/keys-to-the-yugas-or-cycles-of-the-ages-subyugas-in-the-sri-yukteswar-yuga-cycle/

>Cow worshipping itt, nothing wrong for Pajeet on that video
youtu.be/8tRzM2tZFng

Reminder that Vedic culture comes from the original Aryan tribes who lived in across Russia and central Asia as well as the attic circle..when the ice age ended these tribes migrated bringing the upper caste to every continent downwards from the arctic

The old Europeans were shorter swarthy skin and had blue eyes.

Sorta like dwarves. Or Neanderthals

The Aryans had some blue eyes but not as much and were tall and blonde.
Like elves or denisovan Neanderthal cro magnon hybrids from Urals.

Look up the world's oldest jewelry look at when it was made and the sophistication behind it and then look at the region it was found.

Because they lived in the north where the sun never set and because for whatever reason the ice age made Russia and Siberia pretty temperate all year lobg, these guys worshipped the sun and were the ones who brought the belief in a single beyond reality God to humanity

>national geographic
k

>vedic culture alone can save this planet from doom
You can't turn back the Kali Yuga, OP.

The only way out of this age of decline is to hasten our culture onwards down its path to the point of utmost destruction and dissolution. Only then can a new golden age dawn.

I also recommend Sri Aurobindo's "The Life Divine", it's mindblowing, absolutely amazing

You seem a knowldgeble chap. Could you reccomended a book on this topic?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas

Arctic home in the Vedas.
Written by an Indian and discusses vedic prayers and writings making sense according to the position of the stars a few thousand years ago.

this

now in the meanwhile we just have to put up with the bullshit that is going on around us, I at east try save as many people as I can from this contemporary indoctrination...

Wrong.

The word "blue" appears in TEXT when the Vedic gods are described

>I also recommend Sri Aurobindo's "The Life Divine", it's mindblowing, absolutely amazing
What impressed you about it? It's so abstract and long-winded

It's abstract, but if you think about it and go slowly, it basically makes sense.
It's one of that kind of books you evolve as you read it

I would love to give it a read anyways, its always interesting to read different points of views on different matters..... bhagvatam is still my favourite book, such amazing knowledge inside

How did you evolve as a result of reading it?
Do you do some sort of formal meditation?

I really recommend the book called Maha-Ramayana AKA Yoga-Vāsiṣṭha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_Vasistha

It's so far the best I have read coming from India

It contains a synthesis of all Indic thought (Gita, Advaita, Purana, Tantric Kashmir Shaivism, etc.) and it explains it using colorful stories

Hindu Gods are demons, chakras are weaknesses in the human body they can attach to, it is better for you mortal sons of Yahweh to stick to the material and let God to you through your soul, do not try mess with meditations and higher realms of existence and the astral world, I repeat, do not mess with this occult shit. When you are in Heaven you can be as curious as you want, then that knowledge will not be able to harm you.

Hindu gods are literal badasses.

हम राजा थे और मल!

cheers mate

I've read all Sitchin's stuff and Hancock and I haven't seen this one yet.

I'll translate this post from Hebrew to English for you goys:

>don't be inquisitve and don't search for truth in your own Indo-European wisdom traddition... instead just stick to our Desert book about the jealous Jewish god, it's better for you goys to just do what you're told by the Chosen People

I second this
It is sometimes used as a metaphor for them being a representative of the infinite universal ocean. they were really dark skinned though. for example the word for dark skinned in hindi is "shyaamla" meaning having skin like shyam a.k.a. krishna

ahah of course I know that book dude! its a hectic read, not as good as the Mahabharata though in my opinion, but that's for personal reasons

Amazing, I'm happy you already know it

Your shit is the occult shit

Shiva is the Blue God like Dr. Manhattan desu...

actually only his neck is supposed to be blue because he drank poison and saved the universe and shit ...

Oy vey goyim, dont gont you go getting spiritual on us now will you? Just worship Yahweh for us

This thread is far less shit-postey than half the stuff on this board.

Question for OP: How is Christianity and Jesus viewed from the Vedic perspective. Some goofballs think Jesus was one way or another influenced by vedic philosophy. It's also clearly more prominent than Vedic stuff in mainstream society.

>"Do you know who 'god' is? God is not Vishnu or Shiva or Brahma; not the wind, the sun nor the moon; nor the brahmana or the king; not I or you; not Lakshmi or the mind. God is without form and undivided (not in the objects); that splendor which is not made and which has neither beginning nor end is known as god, or Lord Shiva, which is pure consciousness. That alone is fit to be worshipped; that alone is all."
Sage Vasishtha

there are actually quite a few blue gods, Vishnu, shiva, Krishna kalki etc, and damn what a good artwork, shiva is one of my favourite gods, what a lord, and yes he drank the poison that came out of that one ocean..... I forgot its name

The fact that this thread is not spammed with the usual "POO IN LOO" etc. is great.

I think Westerners long for the spiritual but

a) their / our original spirituality was wiped off the face of the earth by Christianity's ISIS -like methods

b) they cannot fully identify with Christianity as it is foreign

c) they look for alternatives in other Indo-European traditions, ie. the Dharma

They were just dark skinned and since we're so racist (kek) we showed them as blue rather than show them as dark skinned. Only Shiva has a blue neck, rest are all nigger-tier.

There's a lot of vedism in this book.

None. There's no green god in Hinduism. There is a green serpent though.

POO IN LOO

Well, I did my part.

Matangi is green

I wonder how much help studying Hinduism could be for reconstruction a new pan European paganism

according to that quote Sup Forums is demonic

No it isn't. All the cow worshipping and drinking cow piss was a reaction to Muslim culling of cows to anger Hindus. Cow isn't even considered a goddess or god. The only cow to feature in the texts is one ridden by a god. Cow worshippers are retarded who actually believe that a cow shits gold.

It's very wise.

Nandi isn't ridden by Shiva

I bet most of parents here have an account on randia.

>actually believing this
You're retarded OP.

actually a lot of jesuses teaching directly match up with the hare Krishna philosophy, jesus states that the only way to get to god is through him, and according to the hare Krishna philosophy, the only way to get to god is through a fully self realized devotee of god, AKA someone who has given up all attachments to this world and knows all, read this conversation between prabhupad who is also seen to be a fully self realized devotee of god,
krishna.com/christ-our-guru

according to him, jesus taught the people of of that time, the amount of knowledge they were capable of handling. you also have to keep in mind Christianity has been heavily warped over time also so what knowledge we have of jesus christs teachings today are somewhat hazy.....

source/proof user

Dude Krishna literally means black as fuck.

Hitler was actually highly influenced by Vedic culture. Their social hierarchy is rigid and distinguish between the superior and inferior. The caste system
Friedrich Nietzsche also admired them

This is literally a shit post.

SIDF get pickled

I don't believe you should rub it on yourself kek (why would you rub it on yourself to begin with??) but its is extremely useful and beneficial in many different ways, if you read the link I posted you would see why,

Krishna is also called shyama, which means dark/black/blue, shiva is also called kaala which means black

>shiva is one of my favourite gods, what a lord

upper shelf jej

There was a cow called kamdhenu. she would give unlimited milk all day everyday. some people decided that all cows represent her since same specie and are hence holy. Now this is stupid because this would mean we should worship each other since we are made in god's image. So someone should start human vigilante to counter cow vigilantes

Are there any Indian power metal bands that sing about this stuff?

actually another name for Krishna is nila madhava, nila literally means blue

Lololol a conspiracy against Indians like anyone gives a shit

Hah...found Indian

WE WUZ BUDHA N SHITTT

OP you have been brainwashed by the Hare Krishna fags who try to interpret the religion closer to the abrahamic religions so that they can attract Westerners to their cult. They do a lot of retarded shit that many Indians don't do.

I think that the myths, rebirth and polytheism is bullshit but I do like the caste system.

I'll just ask this here: Is Buddhism redpilled? It's the only religion that looks appealing to me.

he has so many names, you cant just nitpick one of them to completely describe his appearance haha, plus he is god, im pretty sure he can be whatever colour he wants to whenever..... right??? also don't forget his Aryan tier balaram

excellent reading comprehension

im not actually part of isckon, yes they are brainwashed af and they always end up accepting some jewish pedophile as their spiritual leader (corruption is a massive thing in iskcon after my boy prabhupad passed away) however I can see prabhupad as a genuine guy and respect his teaching for what they are, he really is a sick dude, and im not an indian anyways

buddhism is silly and can be surprisingly very dogmatic to westerners. it only took off in east asia once it was downgraded into a dollar-store wealth/zen variant (fat/happy buddha)

Hinduism isn't polytheistic; naturally each person holds only one god/goddess to be supreme, its just that there's no religion of thought where one must subjugate/eliminate those of different mind
caste system may be appealing to stormweenies, but it was never good due to how easily corrupted it is. its an ideal, like communism, and thus can't work