Is it even entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idKSrRofKm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not bad at all, but the final fight is a mess

i expect another attempt at a film like this soon

>How could you do this to me?
>E Z
Its pretty great. I would have liked to see a bit more parkour stuff. When he's climbing the building or that one foot chase were a lot of fun with the first person POV.

most of the complaints about that movie involve plebs who get motion sickness / don't have eyes good enough to follow the action

Fun but rough in certain areas though you can tell it's made with real passion.

Is this how VR films are going to be like?

same shit for the entire movie. Watch a twitch stream and have more entertainment

>plebs who get motion sickness / don't have eyes good enough to follow the action
I was surprised it wasn't that bad. When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be a nauseating mess, but it turned out well. Seemed like they used a cheapo digital camera though and it shows in places.

It's non stop action with no story, interesting dialogue, interesting sets, or anything that makes a movie good

It's too slav for it's own good including making the entire impetus of the movie into a villain at the end. They really hate women.

Bitch was playing with his emotions.

action is entertaining and good enough

the acting is really bad and the dialogue is horrible

Might be worth your time, definitely not your money.

Which would only be an asspull they would pull.

At least during Total Recall the bitch was a bitch the entire time.

Pretty much the entire movie was shot in GoPros. They broke hundreds of them.

That makes sense. I guess you couldn't exactly put an imax camera on some guys head and make the movie work.

It's dumb fun action.
youtube.com/watch?v=idKSrRofKm8

>when he writes "EZ"

One of the best opening credits I've ever seen for getting you in the mood.

I'm surprised it flopped so hard considering how on its release so many people were talking about it.

I thought it was fun.

Some great and unique action sequences. The plot is a serviceable vehicle to frame the action and little more. Think of it as a series of first person perspective action vignettes. It's >fun. If you enjoyed the directors other shorts on youtube, you'll probably enjoy this.

Sharlto Copley is awesome in it

>E Z

da, its almost like were marketing

She was a cunt manipulating her way to power and would swap sides at a moments notice, thrown from a helicopter was a fitting end for her kind.

It's fantastic. Don't let faggots like
tell you otherwise.