Derivative characters that you like more than the original

Fuck this, even his costume is sexier than the original.

What is even Kaine status right now? Is he still dead from Slott's Spider-Verse shit or did the current clone bullshit already revived him?

>image.jpg

Both of these

He's alive. Last panel of Spider-verse showed his hand emerging from the corpse of the Other.

He's going to appear maybe tomorrow and in Amazing Spider-man #21 (the issue is about him and his current status).

Timmeh

Aracely's mystical mayan adventures never

i would imagine he'll be dead by the end of clone conspiracy so they can make Miles the new Scarlet Spider in time for the new Spider-Man movie starring Peter Parker.

Do you mean Superboy and Supergirl in general, or Kon El clone Superboy (90s guy edition, not Dawson's Creek version) and plasma matrix Supergirl?

Wade Wilson FTW

Don't do this!!!

Does Scarlette Spider's outfit look the same?

>Marvel giving up their black Spider-man

Helena Bertinelli pre-nu52.

Cass Cain Batgirl.

Hobgoblin

This. I miss The Kid and Mae.

Also, Calvin Ellis > Clark Kent.

Pretty much every other spider-man character is cooler and sexier than the original one.

Notice I didn't said "better" just cooler and sexier

Does this count?1
I like Bucky more than Steve, Cap or no.

Had to be posted.

eh... He's better as Winter Soldier (even if the name doesn't make sense)
and that costume design was ugly as all sin.

She counts? Isn't she actually Thor? Is not a derivate character but a replacent, she heirs the mantle of the original character is not a sideproduct like all the others mentioned in the thread.

>costume design was ugly as all sin.
>this kills the Janet

Yo the original Agent Venom suit/run is the best. Flash Thompson is super compelling, may like him more than Venom or Spidey

>tfw no Remender Spidey

>implying Back in Black wasn't a top-tier Spidey moment in time

I think he would've written a happy character for once too.

Don't be so dramatic, it's a criticism - not Hank Pym on a bender.

Is, WaspHank a derivative?

Actually, what is some /essentialjvdcore/ anyways?

I just realized I haven't read much Wasp.

She's a different character from the last Thor and the word "derivative" technically applies to any character design derived from another.