This picture really made me think

Will Trump ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/khuzwhel4JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qiJbxBuZlA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTW isn't that body shaming? Libtards are now using their own triggering things to insult people they don't like?

Thanks, don.

Gracias doctoro

it's not triggering if they do it to people they don't like
see: Ana Kasparian of the young turkroaches bodyshaming Alex Jones

So even a nude uglified version of Emperor Trump causes slags to hang off him and admire his inaccurate genitalia.

Uh, Doc?

it means that if you alpha with money you can get whatever woman you want

this really made electrical impulses fire off in my synapses in the process commonly referred to as thinking.

Will we fight the sex war before or after the race war?

= D

I always love how when liberals or women don't have an argument they resort to name calling. The usual being
>YOU PROBABLY HAVE A SMALL DICK HAHAHAHA
They only do this because they know you can't legally prove them wrong without being a sex offender.
Liberals are literally double standards incarnate. They body shame people they don't like, they stand up for minorities, but when a minority doesn't share the same view as them they accuse them of having "internalized racism". The same applies for women who don't buy into the feminism bullshit

All rumours say that Trump got a huge dick.

>see image
>click it
>still alive
mfw

Wtf?

libcucks believe in the nwo and don't even realize they're pawns in their plan

Freemason ring

Hilary Clinton really made these statues and she used a secret ingredient check it out.
youtu.be/khuzwhel4JQ

basically this

just like the Bolshevik revolution

I guess body shaming is much worse then being Donald Trump....
Retard

trump wasn't/isn't a mason. he was blackballed

at least that's the story i've heard from craft members in the city

I want to see Hillary's next. Equal treatment, ladies

Imagine if a naked sculpture of Clinton was made and bystanders would mock and vandalize it.
The uproar would still be echoing.

Bodyshaming pieces of shit

How butthurt does one person have to be just to make a statue like this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Alinsky tactics no longer work. The left needs to find a new book of tricks if they're going to hold on to power.

wow this really made me think. I am now #mentallyhill. and I hope my fellow drumpfkins do the same

no one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. it's a republican funded lie in a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

>but when a minority doesn't share the same view as them they accuse them of having "internalized racism".

Holy fuck, I thought Sup Forums was exaggerating but it's so true. I've seen black people call other black people "coons" just because that person thinks BLM is bullshit. They've leaned so far to the left they're turning right. These people are mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiJbxBuZlA8

>Trying to embarrass Trump
>Still make him 6'2

I guess making him a manlet would be a step too far

Shouldn't that be considered both "body shaming" (penis size) and "ageism"?

It's the current year. Men should be able to get spray tans, dye their hair and use female products.

>liberals say Trump has a tiny dick but have never seen it
>women that have seen it and fucked him say its yuuuuge

I mean, it's entirely irrelevant, but this small dick meme is pretty baseless.

OH NO, TRUMP'S HAIR! WHATEVER WILL HE DO?!

>Will Trump ever recover from this?

Whats there to recover from? You know thats not actually Trump.

>Butthurt artists make nude ugly statues of you
>Women hang off your image making kissy faces
Alpha as fuck.

You're the only one who remembers you fucktard.

What's the problem?
Those women seem to love Trump.

>Drumpf is fat and has a small pee pee hurrr durrr I'm a genious.

That is the level these people are operating on.

Imagine the butthurt from feminist liberals if a statue like this was made of Hillary with men posing by it and laughing.

10/10

just imagine if this was done to hillary

>trump cucks literally post cartoons of Hillary getting raped daily, accuse her of wearing a diaper
>can't handle the banter when the tables are turned
lmao

Has it ever occurred to you that this wasn't done by someone who gives a shit about body shaming and it as just in it for the comedic effect?

>BTW isn't that body shaming?

What's wrong, Kosta? Embarassed by your tiny brown shitskin dick?

that statue is a homage to his greatness...