Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ddp1pf_MB8
imgur.com/a/nmQVw
imgur.com/a/IIHMr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
youtube.com/watch?v=CtauVVmQLQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not always.

If you're the only one laughing, then the joke failed.

Why doesnt ace savy just rape luan?

What's funny is how unpopular Luan is.

Or nobody got it. I'll admit I missed out on a joke until it was explained to me. Then I started laughing my ass off.

But in the case of what OP is bringing up it's when the joke is obvious. In which case I'd agree. It happens a lot in cartoons.

I thought she was one of the more popular sisters?

Lowest of the older siblings.

I find Japanese humour to be particularly bad for this for some reason.

She is, that user is lying.

>being this wrong about things

Its actually a refreence to a joker quote, but you bring up a good point
youtu.be/3ddp1pf_MB8

I fucking hate jocks and sports, but lynns so great she still made me love her.

Luan isn't the MOST popular, but she's definitely up there, so yeah, she is, regardless of Lynn's popularity.

Who is considerd the most popular loud sister anyways?

We all know Lola is the absolute worst sibling.

LOLA IS THE QUEEN YOU IMPOTENT MONGOLOID

So is when you say "get it?"

Probably Leni or Luna.

Sweet comic relief

You what else isn't funny? Throwing diapers at your parents and manipulating your brother using his love for his girlfriend.

Yeah a megalomanical tyrannical queen.

Actually, that is pretty funny.

A true comedian knows pain and torment are the purest forms of comedy

And yet her insanity and ego is what makes her so great

Or attempting to murder your brother's best friend with a murder of crows

And a brother who isn't a total push-over would have strangled her on the spot.

Thats what that fucking shit gets for being an annoying unfunny cretain

Now i guess his name is jim crow GET IT

I imagine Leni is. She's consistently the nice sister so doesn't really annoy people.

Lynn, Lucy, and Luna are in the "Most people like them" group.

Luan, Lori, and Lola are in the "Most hated, but the people who like them love them" group.

Lana, Lisa, and Lily are the "Nobody hates them, but they are hardly anyone's favourite either" lot.

Even when it involves causing your brother's bladder to explode?

>Lana not anyone's favorite sister.
What shit taste.

More people would like Lana and Lisa if they had more episodes about them.

>Sending a flock of brids against a kid
>Forcing someone to hold it in
>Skinning her pets
That's not April's Fool, that's the fucking Purge.
God what a cunt.

Luan proves once again she's not a "nice guy" person under her clown smile.
Totally bullied to death at school before covering everything with laugh and pies.

Lana, yes, Lisa, no. I've said time and time again, but Lisa is by far the worst sister.

What are you rambilling about?

Luan shouldn't explain nothing! She's my type of gal, she's so cute and funny. I don't care if her jokes aren't funny, I give her a fake smile and laugh it off. I want her to make me laugh whenever she does this.

I think if they expanded on her character shed be more funny and therefor more liked. Like have it implied shes more of a sadist then a scientist, and have her be some egotistical maniac that makes doomsday weapons in the basement. Make lisa into a 4yr old lex luthor.

imgur.com/a/nmQVw
imgur.com/a/IIHMr

Pretty much the reason she's popular.

But why have that kind of character in a down to earth, slice of life comedy? Like, really, they tried to have a Dexter tier smart character in the kind of story where the biggest problem is that Lincoln had 4 dates for a school dance.

Hell, the one time they actually used her intelligence, One of the Boys, it all turned out to be just a dream. Why even have Lisa be the way she is if you aren't gonna use her at all?

>cumcum

Please, his comic is shit.

They were probably running out of tropes. Lisa's intelligence is very downplayed anyway, exactly so that they stay true to the "keep it real" rule as much as possible.

Because its getting boring with its current slice of life archtype. The best episodes or were theyre dreams or the zombie one. Imagine the jokes of having lisa be a james bond supervillian with leni has her sidekick, and everyone else is too stupid that they dont realize it.

She's an angel.

>those lips

Too bad Savino openly stated he wants a show that is grounded to reality without crazy stuff happening all the time.

Oh fuck... stop this! AT ONCE!

>heart eyes

This kills me everytime.

What? One Flu over the Cuckoos nest was good, but One of the Boys was bad. Both, also, hardly used Lisa's intelligence at all.

Anyway, the entire reason this show is successful is because its slice of low. If you want wacky adventures of crazy plot lines, literally watch any other cartoon airing right now.

They had a muck monster once and all the animals are obviously sentient

>cum covered speech bubbles

For what purpose?

...the muck monster was completely out of place, but the sentient animals are just a shoutout to comic strips.

I dont want it too be conpletly wacky, just were weird stuff happens abd the sisters personalitys are used more and lincoln isnt the focus anymore and clyde is gone completly

They're also pretty mild as far as smart animals go, too. They seem to understand human talk and have feelings,but that's about it. It also helps they aren't used too much as well.

You're right about the stupid muck monster (And also the tentacle creature in the episode where Lincoln tries to keep everyone under control after they lock Lori away).

But
>all the animals are obviously sentient
It's not like they're talking or anything. They're just cartoon pets. Remove Lisa's monsters, and you probably wouldn't even bat an eyelid at them.

The walls are so thin in that house that if any passionate incest shit actually happened, their parents and Lori would charge in and give them both a bloody good hiding within a minute.

Stealth meme in today's episode

>implying they wouldnt either join in or grab the nearest family member next to them and go to town

Is that real?

> It's real
Are you fucking kidding me?

>I fucking hate jocks and sports
pleb.

>hanging on luans wall must mean she thinks loss is funny
Is luan our girl?

Is this the first time this has happened?

She browses here.

Apparently Keep Calm was in an earlier episode, but this is on a whole nother level.

Is that pic a jojo reference.

pretty sure it's Little Shop of Horrors.

Luan is fucking mental

And here I was 'yeah I'm not fapping today'
Thank you user.

Those gooey speech bubbles.

>>>>>>>>

no cartoons on the cartoon board

> there are people who would actually draw r34 of the sisters instead of the MILFs

>Dat scarf
Why are all the women in this show dressed like they're posing for a fashion magazine?

Yes, and you have 2 or 3 loud house threads here Sup Forums and a general on /trash/ and any auxiliary threads you guys bring up on either board. You guys are eating up board space and so. I'm not saying you guys can't have your fun, but please, take it to the general.

Shes the hottest of the background milfs in this episode
Because savino likes classy women

So what? Boards are made for discussing things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
Why does he drink the water at the sides too?

Because you are killing other threads every time you make a new one, and by extension killing this board. What you are doing is, by definition, cancerous.

Who did this?
Is there more?

I dont fucking care if other threads get deleated, ruining the "purity" of the board. Seriously you elitist fags need to get fucked.

this show is funny because all the VAs actually put emotion into their character and you can tell they have fun with every line they speak. there is a behind the scenes video for instance where you can see grey griffin acting out lola's lines as she does them.

compare that to shit like steven universe where it feels like the voice actors are just reading a script with no emotion to it whatsoever, giving the show some sort of shitty soap opera feel, or gumball where every line is screamed like they are talking to a deaf person, then when the mics are off these VAs are like "where is my check". they arent having fun and it shows.

Though i wouldnt go as far as to say SU VAs ate emotionless, the VAs for the sisters are experinced and devoted people.

Skip to 19:20 for some fun stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=CtauVVmQLQY

yes they are, the whole show is tone deaf. the nigger is the worst.

they are afraid of people in the out-group, let them circle-jerk, they have no power over anyone

>I dont fucking care if other threads get deleated
Clearly. That's the fucking problem.
>ruining the "purity" of the board.
Ruining the diversity actually. You are making this place shitty and one day this board will become another Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
>Seriously you elitist fags need to get fucked.
No u

>There once was a thug named clyde.

Who bum-rushed a cop in stride.

Six bullets later.

He met his creator.

Then his homies burnt down the town.

But garnets whole schtick is being emotionless

Bobby as george zimmerman fucking when?