/Trek/

Ante up

Lore did nothing wrong

Why did he need that hat when playing poker?

First for broccoli posting

to keep the sun from blinding him

his "parents" were quoted as saying Data had trouble wearing clothes at first because there was no logic for him to do so

>he will never blow you
>he will never show you his bone

Starfleet was controlled by the Gaelic menace.

>barclay in holodeck 3
>barclay, when the holodeck fell

Riker, when the scale broke

fitting in and appealing to his human overlord's social norms isn't a good enough reason?

>IQ of 1450
>smart enough to tell the computer how to build an interface to give him direct control of the ship from his brain
>smart enough to create a subspace distortion and transport the enterprise far faster than warp speed
>STILL couldn't succeed with that massive slut troi
JUST

>it's an autist is goaded out of his shell only to make the very same people uncomfortable with the intensity of his emotions life

Why is Data the best Star Trek character?

>overlords
did you watch measure of a man?

Who would win, post-First Contact Data, or the T-800 from Terminator?

What did JJ Abrams mean by this?

Sunday afternoon /trek/

Rewatching Enterprise also.

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

I'm shamed to admit it, but I've only just started to watch TOS and while some episodes have been pretty rough, so far I've enjoyed these the best:
>Where No Man Has Gone Before
>The Naked Time
>The Enemy Within
Charlie X was a slow burn, but after the second half it got good. They could have cut that episode down to half-size and it would have worked better, I think they needed a b-plot to fill it out. The Man Trap is probably the worst of these IMO.
Anyway, early TOS is so incredibly different from TNG-era series that I was a little unprepared at first. But now I enjoy the teleplay-like format and direction. The cast really clinches it. Shatner was great as Kirk's doppelganger.

>Guuuys, you know you'd better-- WATCH OUT! Some giiirls, some girls are only-- ABOUT: That thing, that thing, thaaat thi-i-i-i-ing, that thing, that thing, that thing...

I just watched TOS for the first time last night, it was on BBC america. I missed The Man Trap but I watched Charlie X and the one with Kirk's doppelganger and liked them a lot.

I haven't seen a single fucking episode of star trek other than this one time I had a cooky philosophy teacher who made us watch old episodes from the 60's, and I'm pretty sure that robot guy wasn't in it

BIG

he dodged a bullet considering how she turned out looking like she melted slowly in 20 years

then uhh why are you here? watch that episode and come back

>philosophy teacher who made us watch old episodes from the 60's
cringe

Give me a Riker fatfic prompt

I finally watched Generations and loved it. Why do so many people hate on it?

This thread is hilarious to me, absolutely hilarious.

Now first off, yes, I'm a fat Riker poster. I post a lot of fat Riker images. And I mean a lot. I bet half you right now are going to go "Opinion discarded" right at that line and not even read the rest of the post. That's fine, that only makes me laugh harder. Now here's the twist, I don't just post fat Riker. I post lots of other things too. So I basically get legions of followers who love my fat Riker stuff and legions of followers who love my non-fat Riker stuff and they both hate each other. And to me? That's the most hilarious part. The ultimate dramatic irony. The person they both love and hate is me one in the same.

And here's some more irony for you, basically half this thread at this point is just people reposting copypastas I created or responses to posts I made. In fact I recognize a few images in this topic that all originate from me.

And yes I'm a well known namefag. I'm actually a couple, but my main one is the most well known. If you haven't heard of me at this point and don't have a clue who I am then you're probably new and you should actually stop and think for a minute whether your opinion actually matters since you're so new. In other words, lurk more. I only refuse to reveal myself because I don't want to damage the fragile egos in this thread even harder.

Anyone seeing Wrath of Khan at their kinoplex tomorrow? Gonna be /comfy/ as fuck.

LOBES

If Data is aware of how dangerous the T800 is, Data.

Zat you Dad?

>its a character falls in love but said love dies or moves away by the end of the episode, episode

pretty sure this makes up 20% or all trek eps

The only star trek episodes I like are the comfy paradox episodes.

The ending to this one made me kinda sad

What is the comfiest episode of TNG to catched and why is it Cause & Effect?

> It's a Vic Fontaine episode.

I really miss the old Star Trek threads back when they weren't spammed with posters all desperately trying to enshrine their own memes.

Back on topic: I thought the number of dislikes and vocal hate STD's trailer received was refreshing. I'm glad even normies are rejecting the JJ action babby tone of the new series.

I'm more of a voyager fag.

>i want good discussion not memes
>i love the hate for std's trailer even normies hate babby jjshit

>Tell me about your sexual organs, Chief.

I tend to think they are seth macFarlane fans shitting on it out of spite.

>It's a beardless Riker episode

What happened to Riker's chun?

It's Only a Paper Moon was good though.

What ethnicity is NaNa Vistor?

Cute.

She doesn't have two capital letters in her first name like Le'Var Burton

Fuck, I wish DS9 gave us more cheeky O'Brien/Quark banter. That scene in season 1 where O'Brien keeps calling him barkeep is great.

The fact that it has a TV-MA rating doesn't help the case. I think they're basically aiming for "Game of Thrones in space", which I guess makes sense from a marketing standpoint.

>ask for ethnicity
>get jokes and corrections in return

Okay, well she was 21 in this scene and looked more like 14.

>instead of using primary colours, but a pbrief period between ENT and TOS Starfleet experimented with actively ranking the three departments

>unfortunately this led to butthurt Ops officers being pissed about being bronze and led to mutinies on approx. 45% of Federation vessels and ultimately nine warp core breaches as engineers refused to work unless they were given gold instead

Surprisingly deep lore

You've never heard of a perm?

Don't mind me, strongest Q of all times coming through.

Can no one read in this thread?

The picture is unrelated to my question. I guess no one has an answer.

I'm sure it's on wikipedia, nobody cares though.

>Voyager giving increasing screen time to Naomi Wildman

>I'm sure it's on wikipedia
No. It's not.
>nobody cares though.
To my knowledge, I'm at least the third in this thread who has asked this question.

nana visitor is white

Here's a friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Keep it canon!

inb4 a random shill talks about TOS klingons getting ridges in TMP

Do you think he purposefully disables card counting processes so he can play the game fairly, or is he always relegated to be the dealer?

Sets my aunt on the table. She immediately puts a doily under herself and places one one in front of every player.

Damn. This scene with Kira and Kai Opaka was moving.

>warlike barbarians
>shit culture
>stagnant society
>unhealthy living conditions
>always getting btfod by mostly white federation

"Hey let's make them black!"

Late night Ro post

Cute

I always liked Kira's muh prophets episodes, apparently I'm the only one though

>sodium sodium visitor

Why the fuck is Voyager the most watched Trek series on Netflix?

Michelle Forbes always looked to me like a person who ages extremely gracefully but conversely never looked young.

It isn't, it just has the most rewatched eps, and that's because there's so fewer of them that they've got a higher watch density.

Female captain, less cheesy than TNG, easier to pick random episodes than DS9, who cares about ENT lol

Did they give 7's leotards such big fake titty cups because Jeri Ryan could never compete with Karen Mulgrew's sumptuous melons?

to help show off her amazing personality.

Her. Name. Is. KATE

VOY>DS9>TNG>TAS>TOS

Yeah whatever

I have no friends.

This is /trek/, none of us have any friends

Data doesn't seem to see much point in games.

you sound like a person unaware of their own lack of intelligence

I can tell by the image you've posted that what you've said is a lie. You are perfectly identifiable by your images. You should be ashamed of your deception, and of your recent posts. Please improve your posting style. Your posting style and image choices are ruining these threads. I've analyzed your posts and images. You aren't fooling anyone.

I used to have friends.

Nigga, speak for yourself.

look in a mirror buddy

>VIT=/=STI>STO>B5>SG1

look at my fist, because it's comin atcha soon

Lighten up, /trek/.