What's the biggest fight you ever got into over Sup Forumsshit? I remember when I was about 16 or so...

What's the biggest fight you ever got into over Sup Forumsshit? I remember when I was about 16 or so, this dude kept saying Wolverine sucks, he always did and it annoyed me but one time it just really ticked me off so I punched him in the ribs and we got into a fight

The most recent has been with people that think BvS is a legitimate good movie.

Holy shit this lack of self-awareness. Commit suicide please

Uh, never? Who gets into fights over stupid shit like that?

People who have friends

Wolverine does suck though

How so? I was very aware that I was punching him in the ribs over saying Wolverine sucks

It's a good movie, but it's just an okay DC movie.

It might be seen in a more positive light if it weren't a Superman/Batman movie.

I think the only thing wrong with it is how poorly the parts that are setting up sequel are worked in

It's a fight still going on almost every week...

Iceman.

And that always becomes a Bendis fight, or a Jean fight and then a Bendis fight.
People who will admit that they don't even read the comics just will not let this be. It's insane.

Bump

Internet arguement bro.

Told some dude i banged his Mom AND his Sister.

Shit was so cash.

my cousins and I used to argue over which characters we got to play as in our pretend superhero adventures
if only we had picked up on the concept of alternate universes sooner

Wolverine sucks
Ultimate Edition is my favorite film this year
Iceman can only be saved if they do an arc where he renounces homosexuality and sues Marvel for defamation

Not me, but this one dude at my camp lit another kid on fire, because the burned kid claimed Iceman could beat the Human Torch

Me and some religious cousins of mine got into a heated argument at Sunday school over whether or not Wolverine could kill Jesus. It didn't get physical or anything but we were yelling at each other so much we were told to go home for the day.

Answer: Yes, but he'll have to do it again on the third day.

I'd literally kick your ass queer

Do constant fights with Ledgerfags back in 2008 count?
>OMG BEST VILLAIN EVER IN A FLAWLESS MOVIE TOO DEEP FOR YOU MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED MOVIE
I wish I was exaggerating with that.

loganfags are the worst
>muh claws
Wolverine is a manlet who gets cucked by a faggot with nails

You are though.

Not really. I've actually heard all those arguments from ledgerfags.

It wasn't me, but back in highschool someone was teasing the autistic kid in my class about how he could beat up Violator, from Spawn. Kid got super upset and was trying to explain that Violator is a demon and is fifty times stronger than a human and so on and so forth, and the guy just kept replying "I could take him."

It was funny but also kind of sad to see the autistic kid so caught up on that without realizing he was being teased.

That is not cuck