Why do the highest quality white boys always go for black women?

Why do the highest quality white boys always go for black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a woman?

>implying

that dude's 200% gay

Peter finally caught his shadow.

disgusting

>Literally
>a fucking
>L E A F

Dolph Lundgren is gay? I had no idea

An old, has-been, D-list actor is high quality?
Um, o.k.

opposites attracts each others

Because black women fuck and don't throw bitch fits, as the white man is the provider and in fear of losing him

Is that Ivan Drago

For the future of their children. If you are white, you should not breed with another white. That's like incest. Anyway, dark complexion is healthier than white. Stupider yes, but healthier. More aggressive sure... but healthier.

I had no idea Dolph Lundgren and Tyrese were a couple...

Isn't it just that they "get around", and, at least once, want an "exotic" fling? Or do you see them settling down with these women?

underrated

Lundgren married a 9.5/10 aryan goddess and had goddess aryan children.

He is a black belt in multiple disciplines, has a high level degree in Chemical Engineering, and was a world class fitness model, and mid-top tier actor, and has an IQ in the 170 range.

Truly an example for us all.

Big dicked, white boy celebrity could get any woman he wants yet always goes for blacks. Why?

>black women
>don't pitch fits

My god.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Basically this. It's also why BW/WM marriages are so stable. Black women know when they've got something good going for them.

lmoa how can black boiz even compete

The black women I've talked to exclusively go for white guys. They don't act "black" even when angry. The black women who go for white men know everything black is shit so they seperate themselves entirely from that culture.

We have a name for men whom put their penises into feces
They're called homosexuals

Because they was queenz n shiet

>1 image
>from a movie
>why does this happen
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Take the gay back to /lgbt/.

aDolf is truly a role model.

Bestiality remains legal in Canada, I see.

lol phatetic, he cant even get a regular gf, he need to get a gook

>implying mixed marriages in which the man is white are not going to have higher rates of success regardless of the race of the sow

Agreed. I'm in a WM/BW relationship right now, and my girl really appreciates me. I think it's because compared to all the gutter scum they usually deal with, white men are like fucking Prince Charming in the eyes of a black woman. Just having a job, prospects, and moderate levels of respect and reliability go a long fucking way. Black women will do whatever it takes to hold on to a good thing, and in a good way. My girl respects me and caters to my desires like no other woman ever has. Sup Forums is only hurting itself by falling for the "black women are trash" meme. Get yourself a negress, lads, she'll fucking worship you if you're anything more than a worthless nigger.

From what I hear, WM/BW relationships specifically are the most stable and have the lowest divorce rates. Idk how other WM/non-white female relationships compare.

ignoring beetus & heart problems, sure

literally everyone has heart problems. we all die of cardiac arrest lol.

that's a beard