Soldiers of Odin now 'patrolling' Edmonton streets

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/soldiers-of-odin-now-patrolling-edmonton-streets-1.3745493

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Adl
>Credible source of anything

>According to their bylaws, members see themselves as a "non-racist conservative organization that seeks to keep Canadians safe in their daily activities."

Keep trying to make the 'we're not racist' thing work guys, one of these days it'll work for sure and they'll stop calling your 'nordic themed street gang' a neonazi group and listen to your views, one of these days for sure

>oy vey, it's not diverse enough and mentions something I don't like

>Soldiers of Odin
I'll take these white trash clowns seriously when they beat up the first nigger, stop a single rape or crime done by a shitskin. Until then they're just low class man childern who desperately need a hobby.

I've read the Canadian SoO page. I think the idea is they will claim non-racism here, because their nationality isn't tied to their ethnicity like it is in Europe. Probably still low key pro white, but they won't go around saying they hate niggers.

what's wrong with being pro-white?
we're the least populous race on earth

They're in New Brunswick as well

the point is that there's no point trying to avoid being labelled racist - they're simply going to call you a racist no matter what. It would be better to embrace it and argue why racism is legitimate, natural, and useful in human societies

>Don't worry guys, we're not racist
>Using stereotypes about other races is really bad, we agree
>Please don't call us racist

pretty pussyfooted.

they'd probably get more recruits if they changed their stance, then they'd just have to weed out those who are stupid to properly express those sentiments and conduct themselves properly.

>we're the least populous race on earth

that's what's wrong with it.
we should all understand human nature and behavior by now.

it's all simple animal based domination instincts dressed up as something logical or moral.

we all know it's bullshit.

whites are the weakest so they get destroyed first.

I'm not white... will I be safe from these rednecks? I've dealt with fucking lowlife Somalians in that place, I don't think I can handle another group of pissed off retards.

no one gives a shit if you are "right" or not.

not at the end of the day.

You are all fucking morons for believing moral high ground counts for anything.

They are exploiting that to wreck your shit.

bump

They're complete pussies who won't do anything, so yes, you're safe.

>Soldiers of White Trash

guys this is really scary

did we do this?

>cucking about race

They need to be asking the left to justify why organizing on the basis of race is "racist" only when whites do it. Why isn't it "racist" in the context of a college campus to organize a black only group or why isn't BLM "racist? The only way to justify it is to out themselves as implicitly anti-White.

Not that you should give a fuck about their moral high ground bullshit anyway, how many of them are christian? By who's authority are they judging the morality of others? Do they know "racist" was coined by a genocidal communist? They're logically at fault regardless of their sketchy morality so there's no need to go on the defensive. You're only validating their bullshit if you do.

Lol, I'll be on the lookout for these clowns. Haven't seen them yet.

They have custom shirts and everything, jesus christ.

wtf I love Edmonton now

Seriously if this group ever makes it down to Windemere hit me up for some beers and burgers.

>canandians trying to look tough

kek

>scary

Pussy.

>least populous

Wouldn't that honor go to what remains of the "''''''native"''''''' americans? Or do they count as mongoloids?

Also, the Jews. Only 17 million of them, compared to 1 billion+ of us.

>Edmonton

>there will never be a Toronto chapter
>my life will never have purpose in this country

>whites are the weakest so they get destroyed first.

the rest of the world would not stand a chance in a race war

depends if you count slavs as white too

Don't think we have too many here, they're mostly on the North end and Mill Hoods.

Freshly-landed Muslim savages, that is, not faggot wannabe tough guys.

>Shitting on the SoO for having the balls to actually go out and do something

This kind of crabs in a pot mentality is what's killing any chances of ethnonationalist movements actually gaining traction

>go out and do something
Walk around doing nothing and explicitly calling themselves not-racist? Wow, what an admirable achievement.

>List of accomplishments
>Bravely had several t-shirts and hoodies made
>The police chief said "they are not the same type of group, that they are not anti-immigration or radical right."
>The group themselves said "non-racist conservative organization that seeks to keep Canadians safe in their daily activities."

so essentially what we have is ten unemployed oil cucks who watched Sons of Anarchy and thought they'd go out and LARP as tough guys (but we're anti-racist)

>abiding law and not chimping out
>bad

>non racist

Confirmed as cucks

The general vibe I'm getting from this is "let's hope these hoodies intimidate brown people if they're doing something bad" -- doesn't seem very impressive, vaguely political at best

t. member

You're asking for lynching, not vigilantism.

SoO is doing the latter.
If they actively hunted down nonwhites in their homes, RCMP would crack down and they'd get nowhere.

Autist.

Instead they do nothing and get nowhere. Truly the heroes that Sup Forums deserves.

Losers like this exist in every setting where men are trying to accomplish anything. They say it can't be done and then ask to join once things are going well. Complete cucks

No, I'd actually prefer that they do nothing, I don't want a bunch of idiots going around lynching people or a bunch of cucks out on the street.

They're making Canadians look dumb, simple as that. They should knock it off.

Fucking cringed
Guarantee these are MGTOW weenies who think this will get them laid

These men take pride in their heritage and want to make Edmonton a safer place for everyone because they love their country and community and yet we have lots of people ragging on them for actually taking the time to protect the women and children out there unlike the cucks who sit and bitch about everything.

I respect these men, not the whiners.

T. Nehiyaw Patriot

If they wanted to make Edmonton a safer place for anyone than they could have: been police officers, volunteer firemen, paramedics, or donated their time to volunteering for a noble cause, been Boy Scout leaders, or any other socially positive thing.

Printing up some hoodies with cringey white identity graphics and walking around hoping to intimidate people is absolutely not helping Edmonton or white Canadians (Edmonton is a city that has next to zero refugees... and the few that are there were screened to a degree not possible in Europe) - what they're doing is incredibly low effort and pointless.

They're also statistically unlikely to encounter a single refugee unless they spend the entire year walking around 24/7 - and so what, they'll find some Syrian woman in a grocery store trying to buy milk, big fucking deal.

It's dumb.

>all those manlets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my sides

>men are trying to accomplish anything
What are they trying to accomplish, exactly?

>protect the women and children out there
Which women and children? Protect how? From whom?

This is just cringey redneck posturing. If you want to make a stand with violence, make a fucking stand. If you want to go the political route, talk to the media, spread the message, go for it. But this milquetoast, low-energy bullshit does nothing and should be ignored.

A menagerie of ragtag middle agers raging against society
If they dont disappear from headlines we're in for some hilarious shit.

where is edmonton?

I live in Edmonton. How can I join?

Alberta, Canada.

Kek bless those boys. Hope they nail a few Muslims.

Buy a t-shirt and join the guys for a walk around Whyte! You'll look really tough and everyone will respect your views.

There was a big media outcry when they started appearing in Norway last winter

>paganboos

aah, why are they in edmonton? and not toronto?

Fucking pagans are so cringe worthy. I'm fine with citizens wanting top be pro active, but being a pagan is fucking dumb. Pagans were the immigrants of their day. Killing, looting, and destroying society.

These are mostly childless single men who masturbate to anime

>Pic related: Soldiers of Justin

scared kike oozes insecurity

>so essentially what we have is ten unemployed oil cucks who watched Sons of Anarchy and thought they'd go out and LARP as tough guys (but we're anti-racist)
oh, how terrible, wanting to make people feel safe

safe from teh violent retarded shitskins? huh, trudau?

This

I'm not really sure actually.

I live in Edmonton, they're not really needed we don't have massive muslim ghettos like Europe here, most of the crime here is committed by drunk natives

>Live in San Francisco area
>See antifa shits all over Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco, San Jose, and some pushing into the burbs
>Know where these faggots typically hang out at (Usually bars where gigs play)
>See pictures like this and especially the resistance groups in places like Poland
>Getting fed up with Antifa here starting shit (Yes, they exist in the USA)
>Suddenly Traditionalist Workers party gets into a rumble in Sacramento which was on the news where they ass whooped Antifa
>Look into their group
>Leader is clearly a controlled opposition kike

God dammit.

Why are all the white groups in CA so shit? They're either prison gangs or controlled op like NSM or Peckerwood.

>scared
Those guys will be pissing themselves apologizing the second a brownskin crosses their path.

>we're not racists guys, we're protecting people by observing and reporting!
They're a pathetic combination of wannabe cops and watered-down white nationalists. You'd be a fool to expect any serious action from them.

>Be serious and look like a retarded bigoted asshole

>Be meek and cry from Jamal

You make it sound so black and white. No pun intended. There's still another path.

the shakening comes to canada you know this is why everyone calls us cucks
it be nice if you guys could go a whole day without embarassing your country.

Horde has taken over your streets. Your nation is now finnished

Does this path involve themed jackets and walking around giving angry looks at the browns? Probably not...

Probably because doing something stupid like this in a blue collar city like Edmonton is totally safe.

If they did it in Toronto, they might actually have to do something. They could walk through Edmonton for days and not encounter any refugees or any shitlibs who would rip on them.

I worked in the Edmonton city center for 2 years and it's full of flips, paki's, nigs and chinks.

Hope they get rekt by antifa. Fucking autistic

They are not pagans, kek. They are life schoolers.

oh come on, antifa only pretends to be violent if the police are there to intervene and pretend to hold the faggots back

Where can I buy the hoodies for the original Finnish design? Or dont they want randoms donning it....

Canada NO!
How can you be so intolerant.

Trudeau will have to build 100 Mosques in Edmonton to compensate for this

What the fuck do they even do? Do they just walk around neighborhoods or fun or something?

>whites are the weakest so they get destroyed first.
that is literally the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
do you know why whites are the least numerous race?

because we're the most advanced, nigger. study after study after study show correlation between the number of children a family has (aswell as multiple partners for procreation) with socioeconomic factors. Back in the 50s when niggers were starving in Africa, they had 8+ children, so that even if some died, others would live on and be able to work on the farm or whatever. Then as time passes, even in Africa the standard of living goes up, and the average number of children a family has declines. check pic related. it clearly shows that the more advanced society, the fewer children on average one will have.

they patrol neighbourhoods making sure that shit doesnt go down. protect our women and youth from niggers. whenever Sup Forums says "lol but why arent you doing something" well, look at SoO.

>tudy after study after study show correlation between the number of children a family has (aswell as multiple partners for procreation) with socioeconomic factors.
hmm, or do they show that the more K selected a group is, the more advanced and productive it is? and the more r selected, the more kids they produce, and the less productive?

No. I'm not going to bother making a gif out of this, but you can find the data yourself on gapminder. Look at the pic. The higher income per person, the fewer children women will have. In the gapminder program, you can trace countries progression throughout the last 100 years or so. It shows a very strong correlation.

forgot to mention, each circle is a country whose size correlates to total population.

so the only reason for fertility rate difference is wealth?

We have them too

>protect our women and youth from niggers
They don't do shit, don't delude yourself.

join trs and get in on their pool party meet ups.

Every city has atleast a couple people.

Thats surprising, considering theres no right-wing party in Ireland and theres literally armed leftwing terrorist groups, I wouldnt have thought any right wing street movement could exist.

We're growing, slowly but surely.

Well god bless you and good luck. Irish leftist radicals arent the typical skinny jean wearing numale cucks, theyre commie revolutionary types, they can cause real damage.

They work in the same way the law is supposed to, their presence deters shitskins from committing abhorrent acts.

so
fucking
underrated
kekd 10/10

i said there is a very strong correlation between fertility rate and income per person.

do i need to talk as if we are two children arguing in a sandbox?

and those are the only factors?

are you even familiar with r/K selection theory?

Why does Eastern Europe including Ukraine and Moldova which are poorer than some African countries have a birthrate far below replacement

does a thunderstorm curdle milk, or does curdling milk cause a thunderstorm?

or does some unknown factor cause both?

try some other countries because those too clearly show that there is a correlation

dont act like an arrogant cunt when you dont know the most basic shit about this topic

start reading here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility

Soon.

>join trs

Fucking how?

I've been looking for an invite to their forums for ages.

oy vey, good old wiki

why not answer my questions? are they unfair?

did you look up r/K selection theory on wiki?

do you agree that fish in general have many thousands of babies, but spend zero time nurturing them, whilst Whales have one at a time and spend a good fw years nurturing them?