THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

That's a good way to keep at least one of your 3 drinks slightly cooler than the other 2

he banged his chin against something and was using the top can to provide a soothing cooling effect

>1 for him
>1 for his wife
Who was third coke?

ze bool

>posting the edit

sorry, senpai, here you go

jessie from breaking bad?

Goose... easy on the Coca-Cola

you got the version with drive on the side?

I know that 7-11
It's on Vineland and Ventura in Studio City

Was this just before he asked the clerk to scan the cans individually, so there is no electromagnetic interference?

coke is the greatest american invention

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

Only in America could something so stupid be considered a masterpiece.

>HUR HE DRINKS COCA COLA. JUST LIKE ME!

*infetterence

I don't even think that's a word

can he be stopped?

I was hoping this was a real Goose is Loose thread

>you will never be this oblivious and this happy

its a comedy account