>what went wrong
>millionaire, household name

Wendys came out with the 4 for 4 menu

WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT

>>millionaire, household name

Phil always seemed like a decent guy

phil looks exactly the same.

why didnt they mention uncle vito on the documentary

which one did you have a problem with? jackass was a huge franchise and mtv was literally bams channel for like 5 years.

They do. He's also been dead for 2 years

Alcohol and cocaine

i rewatched an episode of viva la bam recently. hasn't aged well.

>mtv
isnt that the channel with pregnant teenage girls lol

also that was like 20 years ago old man

dunn was his only connection to reality and now he's slowing being consumed by the warp

>haha I'm a gay little euro that is unaware of mtv

This documentary was actually depressing as fuck
>wants to be sober but can't
>wants to skateboard again but sucks
>can't even finish directing his Earthrocker without his only friends shoulder I lean on, who is dead
>he genuinely has no real friends

His whole career revolved around teenage fart humor in its basest possible form. That shit was never going to last.

holy shit i didn't even know this

WHO /EARTHROCKER/ HERE?

>Original release October 26, 2003 – August 14, 2005

go to bed grandpa

it's not all that bad. he was landing some sick tricks at the end.
it put a huge smile on my face seeing him and novak, sober, skating it up.

>he genuinely has no real friends
What about Dico, Raab and Rake Yohn?

MTV was as much as Bam's channel in the 2000s as it was Pauly Shore's in the early 90s. It literally means shit.

I'm 25. everyone in the world knows jackass, the last movie came out 7 years ago which isn't nearly long enough to be forgotten.
kill yourself moron.

He kind of stopped hanging with them during his peak drinking times and novak the one guy he could use as a punching bag got sober so he kind of lost it

and pauly shore is a household name more or less. you're fucking point? just stop posting.

That's true. I guess I should've worded it differently
>people he thought were his friends just used him to pick up the bar tab
I guess I can't feel TOO bad for a dude with a hot wife and a few close friends

They moved on while Bam tried to prolong his peak years and did drugs. It's sad when you have friends that try to recreate their college, or god forbid, their high school years but Bam does it on a larger scale.

Was it love?

>original jackass crew
>knoxville
>wee-man
>preston
>pontius
>margera
>steve-o
>dunn

>most of them are alcoholics, drug addicts, or dead

;_;

In what fucking reality? And the people that do manage to remember him don't really remember him I'm a positive light. Same way with Bam. They're both annoying loser has beens.

nobody under the age of 40 knows pauly shore as anything but a punchline

>most of them are alcoholics, drug addicts, or dead
nobody saw that coming

come on user

keep calling everyone you remember a household name
this is good shit

his mom is a household name lmao

Dunn was Bams lover. That's why his death hit him so hard. Just kidding I'm not a woman and understand men can love each other mutually and not sexually. I wish I had friends like that

a household name is someone who is famous that almost anyone knows about, your personal opinion of the person doesn't matter. I'm sorry bam fingerbanged your wife at warped tour, I really am.

>not having sex with your bros
possibly the gayest thing anybody has ever thought up

Stop.

Imagine getting all the same tattoos as your lover, making his band a worldwide hit, developing bulimia for him and then also having to be an alcoholic to make him happy. Whoever said loving a man was easy!

at least they're doing alright and are mostly recovered or at least in recovery and didn't waste all their money

>always thought Bam was a little faggot
>find out he was bulimic
LMAOing at his life

holy shit phil lookin fine as fuck

knoxville broke his cock and has to stick a rod up it every day though, bam is still probably the most rich, he could probably live comfortably off his skate sponsorship deals alone.

mollestus las breastus

The other guy in that pic is Ville Valo from HIM

>knoxville broke his cock and has to stick a rod up it every day though, bam is still probably the most rich, he could probably live comfortably off his skate sponsorship deals alone.
yeah you're not wrong, I just mean there's some celebrities that somehow manage to spend their entire fortune, you know? the jackass guys all seem to be doing well (besides the injuries they sustained as you said, lol)

only a very small subsection of people in this country were fans of or even remember a show he had on the air for less than 2 years and before that when he wasn't the top name on jackass

people will only care about him when he dies, like with ryan dunn

I can guarantee you every male between the ages of like 20-35ish know about Bam and Jackass. Everybody who was a kid/teen back in the early 00s watched it

bam was the second biggest name in all the jackass series. half of the show is a mashup of his cky footage which he personally edited.

I don't know why bam triggers Sup Forums so much, is it because he does sports?
do people not remember skating or tony hawk?
if you asked someone who a famous skater was in 2000 to 2010 they'd say either tony hawk or bam.
I don't know how many hugely successful franchises someone has to be in to make them famous in your eyes.

is that supposed to be based on google searches?
I don't really search google even for things/people I really like

Don't worry. He's just some fucking dweeb who didn't "get" jackass back then or he was born in like 2001

>"he became the dick he pretended to be"

Lmao are you like 16? Fuck off son

>The majority of sources put Margera's net worth at approximately $45 million. His first major film, Jackass: The Movie, a spin off from the very popular television series Jackass, grossed $64 million in the domestic box office.
All things considered, he's had and still has a successful life. He had more fun and fucked more 10/10 women by the time he was 24 than any of us ever will in our entire lives

danny mcbride with a haircut and more weight in the thumbnail

Living an hour and a half away from the Three Mile Island incident.

Who was that random person on his property that they told to go away?

Why do you keep making this thread?

April has words for you, OP. viceland.com/en_us/video/epicly-laterd-bam-margera/59a5b6cf9178ecd016c27286

Knoxville doesn't have to do that any longer. I saw him promoting something recently and they asked about it and he said he hasn't needed a catheter for a while.

Did you guys know Wee-Man is dead? He ate a teaspoon of salt and died

Johnny knowville died in a parachute jump, and Steve-o also died from salt

That was the saddest part of the thing. Castle Bam completely abandoned and empty with only random people he doesn't even know showing up.

anyone else find his voice fascinating?
it was like michael shannon doing an impression of pauly shore doing an impression of buffalo bill from silence of the lambs.
his voice was just so interesting to me.

Kek this
And sadly this>it's like an abandoned amusement park that only i come to visit
I guess this is growing up boys.
>2000 was almost 20 years ago

Did that documentary want me to feel bad for him? He's still a millionaire, friends with based Spike Jonze, still okay at skating and has a hot wife.

he was a really cringey edgelord who was in constant need of attention and viva la bam really showed this, plus his swarm of 10 yearold fanboy posers were really annoying too

you're just unathletic and had no friends

I think it was made because bam was sad that people were making fun of him for being fat

Im the only one? Im the only one who saw this and thought his voice was fucking weird?

met phil and ape at a CKY show in '03, really nice people

watch the show, then comment

actually i was a skateboarder and all of my skater friends loved jackass but thought viva la bam was cringe

Vallely. What a fucking spergo douchebag.

What was his fucking problem?