""""""Villains""""""" that LITERALLY did nothing wrong

>""""""Villains""""""" that LITERALLY did nothing wrong
A fat fuck ran over his daughter and got off scottfree. If the justice system fails you its your responsibility to take the law into your own hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zsERKqVUdk
youtube.com/watch?v=tpiRxJEHWm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need to talk more about this movie

He wasn't the villain, though, because the protagonist wasn't heroic.

holy shit I watched this when I was a kid

was there a reason that he killed his wife in the end? or was he just an asshole?

I haven't seen it in years but I think he had evidence she was cheating on him.

he did it for revenge cause she was cheating on him, or he thought she was cheating on him, I can't remember if she really was though it's been years since I've seen it.

movie?

What movie?

Him and his gyppo daughter were robbing that store. Fuck em.

>Thinner is partly based on an episode in Stephen King's own life. He weighed 236 pounds and was warned by his doctor that he needed to lose weight and stop smoking. Although he did in fact lose the weight, he was angered by the fact that the decision to lose weight wasn't really his own—it was a decision that he felt had been forced on him by his doctor.
King wrote the novel after he got triggered because his doctor told him to lose weight lmao he's such a whiny bitch

Thinner.

Oh, I guess that's where Quitters Inc. came from as well.

Great antagonist. Great follow up to Deacon Frost. It's a shame they couldn't come up with anything good for Blade 3.

Oof. This was one of the few films I had on vhs as a kid. I must have jerked it to this part a million times.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zsERKqVUdk

thinner is like some fucked up retarded fever dream after you take anti-malaria drugs. i love it.

I remember being extremely disappointed as a child when the guy didn't turn into a skelly like on the vhs cover.

Is he retarded?

Gypsies have a right to your stuff.

Who is this semen demon?

Was he /ourguy/?

Only thing I remember about this was the cute daughter and the bummer ending. The cursed pie did look delicious though.

WHY WERENT YOU LOOKING?!? YOU NEVER SEE US, WHITE MAN FROM TOWN! YOU NEVER SEE US!

I spit on people all the time because of this movie and scene

GRAND CHAMPION OF DINDU NUFFIN COMING THOUGH.

I mean, torturing the guy in the mask for a year and Creighton for 3 days, killing all those slaves he bought to get D'argo's kid (who later put him in the cuck shed lmao),and some other shit I forgot about was pretty brutal, but it was all to BTFO the Scarrens before they could SCALED the universe and therefore worth it.

Obligatory chart.

He should have said, dick smaller. It would have made it more interesting.

Yeah, she was cheating on him. I don't remember if it was in the movie but in the novel his daughter eats a piece of the pie, when he notices it he offers a slice to his wife and eats a slice too.

That clearly means he was angry at himself, as all fat people are.

t. fat guy

How the fuck is Walter White a villain. He is the protagonist.

Dumb bitch ran out from between two parked cars. Even if he wasn't getting his dick sucked, there's literally no way he could have avoided hitting her.

Same, recorded it on VHS and wore out that one scene on the tape playing it over and over. Didn't even have real nudity, but Jesus Christ

So basically, "Italians" turned out to be the curse of the white man from town.

What? Do you think protagonist means "good guy" or something? The main character of a story can't be a villain? You've just been that saturated with predictable Hollywood schlock?

Here's a tip: don't say things

It was more powerful connections.

I like how Richie knew about the curse, knew it was real, and even his mom was scared shitless of it, but he still helped out. It was either extreme arrogance on his part or he is just that much of a bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpiRxJEHWm4

Is the all time greatest scene from a B movie, the end almost gives me chills, flashes of the six gazillion.