Why No one ever discuss this cartoon?

Why No one ever discuss this cartoon?

I tuned in CN in Brazil during nighttime and there was it. First time I laughed aloud while watching a cartoon in a really long time. I thought is new, but it's been on since 2014.

Sup Forums doesn't like it? Why it prefers maximum drama like Steven Gayuniverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.watchcartoononline.com/clarence-episode-12-rise-and-shine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello brazillian bro, it is really underated.

But it doesnt have much else to discuss.

That's one hungry looking lion, did the boy survive?

Hey, I'm not Brazilian, just chilling in Buzios.

I agree with you But I see people talking about other series with no drama or backstory, which are just fun to watch. But Not a single mention of Clarence, ever, on co.

See by yourself. One of my favorite episodes so far

m.watchcartoononline.com/clarence-episode-12-rise-and-shine

Skyler Page molested a CN employee while during a manic episode due to bipolar disorder and "retired" (aka got fucking fired).

The show has been mediocre since his leaving.

Yeah, i read about it, but thought it'sno big deal.

Fuck, I'm mid season 1 now. It goes downhill? Sucks.

Nah
I couldn't tell the difference

I dig the episode where Percy gets really into The Secret of Nimh or whatever book they're reading in class. Can't help but imagine it's all real, and collects various little animals to have adventures with. When that's all ruined, he starts to cry inconsolably. Then Clarence pulls out a typewriter and Percy realizes he can put his imagination into words, and everything is better.

As a writer/artist, that really pulled at the heartstrings.

Threads were few and far between for a while there because new episodes weren't airing. New episodes started up just last week and one thread stayed around for the whole of it, and after this week there will be more new episodes going all the way until the end of November.

I expected Clarence to wake up on fire when the animals started pulling matches.

Cool, as I said, just got into Clarence

I'm glad they are running s2

The big turn off Sup Forums has on the show is the art style. A lot of people can't stand the way the show looks. It's made to look even more bad when Clarence acts hyper or does something annoying so they think it's the same awfulness as Uncle Grandpa.

OP are you a newfag?

Nobody cares about the art style, that's a gay meme.

I legit thought Percy was going to burn his house down. He's just unbalanced enough to try.

no waifus or deepest lore to obsess over

I get tired of Clarence pretty quickly. The rest of the cast is at least interesting.

it stays the same, skyler is still credited as a writer for a lot of episodes after he left. guess he had a good backlog

>no waifus

One guy has been in every thread I've seen recently posting a whole bunch of them.

For such a crude art style, the show still manages!

That white-haired woman is cute.

it's an autobiography about an autistic sex offender

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Clarence had autism and ADHD. Still, really cool

He obviously doesn't have autism. ADHD is a good possibility.

>no waifus
Get your facts straight, user. Try actually watching the show first.

ADHD is not even real

It was very real, it just got canceled.

Because we don't hate it.

We only talk about things we hate.

and that's the overage girls. the actual cuties are like.. solid school crush material. 10/10 would go to sock hop with any of them and hold hands.

what ep is this?

>3 threads already in the catalog.

Am actually surprised, Clarence never get this kind of attention.

Nah S2 has amazing episodes.

I know! Feel's great, right?

I really like the show but n there's not a lot of room for discussion

New fan art

>Literally copy pasted Steven Universe "art"-style except with 1000% less artistic ability involved

Gee, I wonder why no one cares about this trash.