Why are Americans so dumb?

Why are Americans so dumb?

LIVING ON THE EDGE

because they're not HUNGRY
AM I RIGHT GUUYS ?

>he takes the USA media at face value and believes it

holy shit gypsy-chan, you need to learn how to use your brain.

polls are not so easy in the US, because ethnicity is a big factor.

they could ask 60% Whites one day and only 50% the other day.

>USA elections resemble DNA, the building block of life itself
>Foreign elections resemble a parasitic flatworm

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Kek

can i see your tiny fez hat morocco

SHAT

Because they're a simple folk and easily swayed.

In all seriousness swing voters are a fucking huge demographic in the US compared to other countries. Maybe it's to do with their 2 party system. More than likely it's because they're complete retards.

this guy xd

Europe:

>Hurrdurr we only understand lines that have zero slope

America:

>We landed on the moon, so why don't we teach these barbaric Europeans what sin & cosine waves look like for the lulz :^)

Is Hungary really that stupid that they don't think these poll sites are doing this to get views and ad clicks for money?

>-chan

Solid proof that Americans are totally manipulated by media 100%

They just play some plots and make a perfect American election show!

Tbqh the USA one is better.
You don't know who will win each election.
In the "normal election", yes you have more parties but it's clear whos going to win before the campaigning even starts.

Undecided voters are the dumbest people in the world

The polling industry is run by the globalists to demoralize nationalists

Why are foreign scum so intrusive

>implying
the last two results are from the actual elections

Because your reach is global and at the end of the day effects us in one way or another.

niggers

Embrace the Empire, user.

Trust me. I wish it wasn't that way. Not because I care for peace. I just wish we can build a force field to keep our army from leaving and any further immigrants from entering.

if we're complete retards how did we win two World Wars?

America has enormous media conglomerates that are incentivized to make everything as stimulating and exciting as possible, to attract viewers, ratings and advertiser money.

The Internet has shortened the news cycle and broadened the number of participants to the point where major media outlets must squeeze every possible story to wring as much content as possible out of it in order to stay competitive.

Elections are close and sensational because the people in charge of telling this story are heavily incentivized to make them close and sensational. It's as simple as that.

Because your foreign policies are the direct cause for our immigration problems.

American polls are fake bullshit fabricated by the media for propaganda and publicity purposes.

Says the cuck who listens to CBC

>we
With the British Empire and European allies doing all the work and you swooping in for the last year or 2 to share the glory?

>Maybe it's to do with their 2 party system
This doesn't mean what you think it means. People who genuinely believe this meme are tribalists who don't understand that not every Democrat or Republican is the same.

Amerifats will crack their brains on this one

Two party system =/= multiparty system

You guys were being humiliated by the Germans until they made the god-awful decision to declare war on us.

USA btfo'd haha.

Polls in the US are made for maximum drama

For Euros, USA is involved in everything bad that ever happened to their lives, from their immigration policies to them stubbing their toe on a desk at work. They refuse to believe their politicians exist and instead are just CIA agents in disguise. Probably why they've fucked up their continent beyond belief and still don't notice it.

A simple minded people indeed

American politics is far more entertaining than most country's.

Here, politicians are boring, grey bureaucrats who just push their party platform 24/7. American politics is filled with nutjobs who say insane things that would sink their career here, but win elections in the US.

This. You see our media and how retarded and full of propaganda it is, and you assume we actually trust it. Most americans are used to wading through the bullshit and determining the truth for themselves. The problem is there is just so much bullshit. I can honestly say Sup Forums is my most reliable source of info.

what happens after one week?

That's because in USA, we like entertainment over things that make sense. It's one big party until you drop over here.

>Oh god, people have beliefs that fluctuate over time, how dare they?

This is good. I like this.
>Daily reminder USA whites are quickly becoming the minority.

True, and don't forget the soviets. Without them I highly doubt you would have won so fast. I think the war could dragged on for another year or 2

OF THE CRATER

>Believing the American media

It's a meme, you dip

Geertje Wilders?

く そ お な ら

LIKE THE PROPHETS

/thread

That hair-bleaching faggot Jew is probably the worst of all. Such obvious controlled opposition.
(((They))) underestimate you so much that they send their most obvious trick. They probably think the Dutch are way too easy to fool.

ONCE SAID

This.

I feel Portuguese politicians fucking suck and that our public debates are a disgrace but then I look at the US and Brazil and I feel better about my country.

Heil Hitler mein Freund! I hate americans. They are brainwashed by their school system and by their jew media. It's so frustrating to know that the future of my beautiful country is depending on fat americunts

Somebody listened in biology.

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Hillary starts to lose lead, pollsters revise polls to restore lead... rinse and repeat. Realistically, it would show nothing but Hillary losing support and Trump gaining.

WE WUZ DNA AND SHEEIT

It only swings a couple of %.

Same happens in normal countries, but with multiple parties nobody focuses on a few %.

>effects

Flatworms also have DNA

>American education

Because our policies literally--read close--literally affect them more than the politics affect us.

This explains exactly %100.00 of europoor butthurt

>making light of our precious mobility-americans, those who take the burden of sharting in the marts so we don't have to

/salute

fuck off all euros, we will shart when/where we want

How to make a funny pic shitty:
1. IMPACT FONT
2. Slap your name or website on it

Don't post that shit, nigger.