I must apologize for Mordo, he is an idiot. We trained him wrong on purpose. As a joke

I must apologize for Mordo, he is an idiot. We trained him wrong on purpose. As a joke.

WEEEOWEEOWEEOWEEE

Holy shit I didn't know that Professor X was in this movie!!!

OH NO!

That's honestly not far off from how the Ancient One treated Mordo in the movie, she barely contained her contempt for him.

>"Ohhhhh, Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell"

You know the rules

Thanks for ripping off my old thread, dick.

Was there product placement in the movie with Taco Bell?

shit that reminds me, I was gonna go get myself some nachos

You're welcome, fag.

I have no idea who you are or what you're whining about, though l.

What do you think this is? Man of Steel?

Wow, Sears can afford product placement?

DO IT SHIT STAIN

Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

Lots of cheap property primed for franchising in rural Kansas.

I will fulfill the contract.

I'm always impressed at how much watching this webm makes me laugh, I didn't think I had so many lines from this memorized.

Am I in a time loop?!

Same, it's almost more entertaining this way.

I shall now teach you, THE FIST OF FURY. Prepare the long rubber glove. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, I wonder where my glove will go?

you keep browsing this site, so yes.

Holy shit could you make a more terrible edit?

We trained him to edit wrong on purpose.

I am a great magician

I though it was great that he made this very logical argument about how TAO was bullshit and using the dark dimension wasn't bad after all, and Strange just looks at him and says "Yeah, but have you seen your face? That shit going on around your eyes is, in my expert opinion as a doctor, evil as fuck. "

It's only a DC movie. They don't charge much.

You've mastered your technique.
You should be able to beat him now.

I want a second opinion.

You're also lazy

Doctor Zaius, Doctor Zaius

the way he beat Dormammu was fucking brilliant.

Can people have sex while astral projected?
What if a girl gets pregnant from spirit sex?
Could you astral project during work, get a spirit hooker, bang for hours relative to you, then get back to your body before anyone even notices your body is unconscious?

Yes to all.

Yeah, that's the Dr. Strange we deserve.

I'll take a pound of nuts

Also because we're racist.

You know the rules. Stream that movie, if you're so great!

>too many sorcerers to make a stew

This movie needed a sexy young female attendant for the Ancient One.

Mordo should have been a girl.

actually this

its by far the best marvel movie ending

Just left the the theater an hour ago, I loved this movie. Dormammu's defeat was brilliant and I really liked Wong. Bendadick Cuminsnatch did great imo.

Who? Did you mean Bumperdink Cumquatsquash?

Zack Attack saved them from bankruptcy.

Was she a racist?

Great movie.
Only Sup Forums basement dwellers hate on it.
Cumberbatch is THE Doctor Strange.

Branden is that you?

>Takes over a role made exclusively for a Tibetan
>Puts Black people down
there is only one answer: Yes

>Takes over a role made exclusively for a Tibetan

Where were all those #AsianAmericanIronFist folk on this one?

Also complaining super hard. There was a lot of stink raised over this in the usual places. It's just Marvel didn't give a shit about it this time because this was a move made to appeal to China, and the siren song of billions of yuans is too hard to resist.

>siren song of billions of yuans
What does it sound like?

I'm really impressed/terrified by the lengths Hollywood will go to appease the chink audiences these days. Now it's gotten to the point they're cooperating on some shitty historical fiction about the Great Wall and even lent them their Matt Damon? Shit's nuts.

It depends on the listener. I'm told that to some, it sounds like the unending "ka-ching" of a billion cash filled cash registers going on rhythmically, while to others it's the eternal torrent of coins forever waterfalling into a Scrooge McDuck money bin.

What was that?

Billions of yuans as in the minimum of 2,000,000,000 sounds like about 295,000,000 dollars, not quite as impressive as you'd expect.

Damn exchange rate.

>Billions of yuans as in the minimum of 2,000,000,000 sounds like about 295,000,000 dollars, not quite as impressive as you'd expect.
300 million USD would mean about 100million actually getting to Marvel. Chinese government generally force foreign studios to only take 30% earnings. But that 100million cash alone is enough to justify changing casting decisions for.

goddamn fucking chinese cunts, they don't deserve to be pandered to, it's all fucking propaganda

I can't even enjoy a hard sci-fi movie like The Martian without some fucking bullshit Chinese pandering, as if those fucking chinks would ever help out another space project instead of mocking it for its failures.

This movie went so far as to add two additional Sanctum Sanctorums just so they could have the last fight in fucking Hong Kong.

AND IT SERVED NO PURPOSE!

it didn't need to be in Hong Kong, there was no reason for it be in Hong Kong, it just happened to fucking be there and London for no fucking reason.

Fucking Chinese I swear to fucking god, those fuckers ruin goddam everything.

But they could have taken a man from Nepal and not a white woman.

Chinese can't have a real religious place or an actual religion in their movies, it goes against communism.

On that note, the gross earnings for Civil War in China was 190million total. So if any film can actually get 300 million USD gross it would be a spectacular success.

Or ghosts. Ghosts also go against communism.

do spirits count as spiritualism?

As do skeletons

Are Ghost Skeletons against Communism?

>Chinese can't have a real religious place or an actual religion in their movies, it goes against communism.
>Or ghosts. Ghosts also go against communism.
It's not strictly enforced. China would let films through if they think it would be popular, as it stimulates the local economy and keep the population happy. For example, China banned Ghost Busters 2016, officially because GB as a franchise never existed in China before and the officials think the new film would have bombed. So they refused to accept it. The supernatural themes were not mentioned at all as a consideration.

The level of violence and sexual themes are strongly regulated, but no more than what China does with local films. It is amazing how quickly the Chinese equivalent of Youtube deletes uploads that are even remotely sexual. I think Deadpool didn't even TRY to apply for the Chinese market.

Ghost skeletons are the ultimate enemies of Communism

Well, he barely did any real magic outside of super nerve strikes. Mostly he just used enchanted weapons.

I'd assume it's because some people might say it's in poor taste for a popcorn flick to show a big terrorist attack type thing in New York. also because seeing Chinks get rekt is great

I still can't believe they just let him leave with magic weapons/artifacts, did they not just experience what happens when you let people do that?

Security is pretty lax in Kamar-Taj, all things considered.

That's what a Sears looks like in real life.

>This movie went so far as to add two additional Sanctum Sanctorums just so they could have the last fight in fucking Hong Kong.

To be fair, it is kinda retarded having the future of Earth rely on only one poorly defended building. It needs AT LEAST 3 poorly defended buildings.

WONG: "We protect the world from extra-dimensional entities, while the Avengers deal with physical threats."

STRANGE: "But what if, say, in a twist of irony, one of the Avengers, was powered by one of those extra-dimensional beings we are supposed to be stopping."

WONG: "Well, if the Ancient One did it with Dormammu and the Dark Dimension, the notion is kind of established and foreshadowed narratively, and you have the perfect set-up for Mordo going from salty to full batshit...also, if, say, a purple space man comes, then, rules are going to be broken."

STRANGE: "So that kind of has me potentially going against my fellow sorcerers and even annoying the Vishanti, being the free-thinking loner I am?"

WONG: "Does Bane have just the name, "Bane?"

none of which are where their headquarters are located and only a single person guards each sanctum.

"Nurse...Nurse...I need...cock therapy...I need you to be hands on...cos I can't...use my hands to...you know..."

You mean, one who is kind of like her little plaything and gets head-patted?

They seemed to admit they were understaffed when Mordo implied they needed men like Strange.

understaffed doesn't mean skeleton crew, Wong had like 50 guys ready to go to defend Hong Kong, they had plenty of men to more than a single posting at each location.

Maybe?

Did she do anything?

No, she appeared in a ten second scenes of a bunch of chink jobbers preparing to defend the Hong Kong Sanctum and then dies off screen, presumably to be resurrected off screen when Strange reverses time.

Who?

lol

and they did that to the black washed character?!

DAS RACIST

>bullshit Chinese pandering

That part was already in the Martian novel, and books don't need to pander to the Chinese.

Also,
>The Martian
>hard sci-fi

kek

Nico Minrous evil wizard mother from Runaways

and her usual comic look

>Sears near me is closing after 40 years
>keeps boasting about its clearance sale
>shit ties are on "clearance" for 40 dollars
>grills that are 70% off are cheaper on Amazon
>I ask if I can buy some boxes of assorted nails and screws
>they tell me they don't even sell nails and screws, I have to go to a hardware store for that

good riddance

Agreed. For once a Marvel film didn't end with a massive fistfight or someone blowing something up.

It's funny because it's true.

*chink* *chink* *chink-chink*

I fucking fainted during the hands surgery scene, threw up in a trash can, and had to be wheeled out of the movie theatre by staff.

Im so sad. I wanted to see this movie so bad.

I'm genuinely interested in what you consider to be hard sci-fi.

why mordo is black
why ancient one is an ancient woman?

And Celtic. Living in Asia.

but why?

1. Disney decided to go FULL RACIST by making the villain black
2. Disney decided that being for women would negate the completely RACIST change

I've honestly thought we hit top Racism with Iron White male and Captain Cislord. But I was unfortunately wrong.

Savestate scumming Dormammu is awesome, I agree.

B-but disney wouldn't do anything w-wrong?