Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdknvX2gey4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mcu once again ashamed of their source material, especially in regards to their villains

what a surprise

Fake and homosexual.

Always with the dissappointing villains

It's exactly as it was in the concept art that leaked months ago, only less detailed because it's a shitty photo of a cheap action figure and not a drawing

That's the jacket of a man who could survive being tossed out of a plane!
Weird mask though.

Hopes deleted.

>That's the jacket of a man who could survive being tossed out of a plane!
Was he shot first?

Pfft. I know, right? He should be wearing a green bodysock with a giant feather collar.

What hacks.

Or if they could at least use this hip, modern redesign that totally doesn't remind us of everything wrong with 90's comics.

they could of easily given him the black armour faggot, its distinct enough to not look like another iron man suit, besides Vulture is a legit great villain and deserves better then discount starlord

pretty sure that wasnt toomes, wasnt he the second vulture

But what REALLY pisses me off is that they don't use the Jimmy Natale version. Come on, people LOVE hipster battle armor!

It was Adrian. He had the power to leech off the youth of others during nineties.

Nope, that was Adrian after he absorbed the "artificial life" of the clone of Peter's mother and de-aged himself.

Mouseketeers are so easily butthurt.

vulture is my all time fave spider villain bar kraven and yet i am only just hearing of this.

The actual fuck

he was pretty cool and thats a better outfit than what were getting

It's because they don't read or like comic books and insulting the MCU is literally insulting the "geek" persona they like to believe they have built for themselves

The 90's were not a good time for the Spider-Man cast.

to be fair to them i can see the origonal suit clashing with the rest of the mcu stuff.

Not excuseing them for that shitty design up there though

Yeah, but I feel like Jimmy's visual design was trying too hard and I'm being a shit about how butthurt people are toward a design we still haven't seen finalized.

But you do have a point.

im just shocked, i thought i read all his appearances.
is it any good or as bad as it looks?

kek, thats fair man

idk i liked his design, his outfit combined with the weird jaw thing he reminded me of a kinda 60's movie monster

how the fuck do you miss this

God dammit Marvel you now finally have the good villains in the Marvel universe.
FUCKING USE THEM PROPERLY

If Spidey can wear a spandex suit then Vulture can wear one too. Just needs to get his hands on the material.

i was talkin about the 90's vulture but jesus that sounds dire.

At least it wasnt as bad as bringing back Kraven from the dead then having him do nothing

craig ferguson?

man sam just gave up on life

man couldnt they just make the jacket green

thats all it needs

goddamit

at least we have shocker

maybe i blocked it from my memory, desu i was about 15 when i tracked it all down, andi used the marvel wiki so chances are it just wasnt linked

Connected to that story, actually. After Lifetheft was Pursuit, in which Chameleon loses his shit because Kraven is dead and tries to become a new Kraven, only for it to be revealed that Harry posthumously set up that and the bit with the clones of the Parker parents just to dick with Spider-Man. Again.

Also, remember the time Kraven's son THE GRIM HUNTER fought Kain in a battle that didn't even involve Spider-Man?

so does anyone ever scan those concept art books or what?

Just put him in one of these, except with some military markings on it because apparently that's what they're going for.

Relevant.

How does it get worse?

Never ask.

Is he a big guy?

Explain to me what is so awful about this design

is it awful I like this?

His helmet is lopsided

MCU series has been pretty solid but jeez their villains have almost all been crap

it's not bad, less belts and pouches and it's solid.
Somewhat forgettable but that was most 90 outfits.

Can this thread just be about Spider-Man Unlimited?

whats the worst bastardization to happen to a spider villain? I still think it was kraven Resurrection or maybe venom into a basic villain

....Not going to lie. I like the look. It looks very WW II style.

Dunno about worst, but my vote for the best goes to...

Seeing how your 'source material' is a bunch of shitty, overpriced penny dreadfuls, yeah, I would be ashamed too.

I'm sure it's not THAT bad but that story where it's reveald Curt Conners was in control of his lizard form the whole time still rustles me

>it's okay when Marvel does it
>but people will lose their shit if Joker doesn't wear a purple suit

it was also a major plot point in the 90's cartoon

Who cares? All the Marvel villians have been shit so I wasn't expecting anything anyway

dude

Because Joker is a lot more iconic than Vulture. I don't even think people will lose their shit at Joker not wearing a purple suit.

Not ashamed enough to milk it for billions of dollars, of course.

Y'know, I think this "It's okay when Marvel does it" is pretty overblown, especially when it comes to character design, the vast majority of people dislike the bad designs and want to see better, but a few drones defend it and everyone gets lumped together.

Bane?

I actually kind of like it. If this is supposed to be part of the MCU, then having something that looks similar to Sam's set-up makes sense.

And I like the feet claws.

God, he looks like a random goon. Like, Russian mobster #2 random goon!

For you

The Shadow knows.

Maybe we're lucky and this is just a prototype thing like with Whiplash.

I actually like it here. Mainly because the colors are better.

Oh great! So we get 30 seconds of real Vulture then?

So how is Vulture actually going to be a real threat to MCU's Spider-Man? He was styling all over pretty much anyone that was just "human + gadgets/training" in Civil War.

I think Vulture is Kacelius, a non-threatening first villain so they can instead spend their time setting up Spider-Man and his surroundings and then having a climax villain to fight. Marvel is more focused on making sure people like their heroes and supporting cast instead of liking their villains.

Have there been any other hints of villains for this movie? I haven't been keeping up with things, but I thought it was just Vulture + Tinkerer.

What do you expect from an MCU movie?
They coudln't even get Dormammu right

>all these meme posts when it's clearly his mk 1 look and his final look will resemble the concept art

They didn't WANT to get him right. You know why? Cause his design sucks ass.
He looks like a retarded Ghost Rider knockoff that works at the circus.

Wow, they managed to make a worse tacticool costume than Red Falcon. At least I can understand Red Falcon being tacticool since he's part of the military, but this shit has no excuse.

Shocker most likely a cold opening villain.

I mean, the only thing we kept getting fed bout the film is "LOOK! Spider-Man is in High School!" I bet you the film is just gonna be that.

I like it. But damn they need to slap more green on it. I think any good redesign still has the core elements of the original that make you go "hey it's ___!". I'm more interested about how he'll be able to fight Peter and his team up with Shocker

Vulture has super strength, pal. I see this in just about every discussion about Spider-Man villains to, even like Green Goblin people always seem to be under the impression that it's just a "normal guy with gadgets"

T. Poser who doesn't read comics

i only know dormammu because of marvel vs capcom
youtube.com/watch?v=AdknvX2gey4

I don't see a problem. And even if you were to call that silly, there are plenty of iterations of the character NOT wearing pink jumpsuits but still look like a comic book character, not a generic shit

I genuinely thought this was just more baneposting from the thumbnail. Glad to see I'm not alone.

MCU drones will defend literally anything, don't bother arguing with them. These are the people who said Thor's helmet, Hawkeye's mask, and Cap's mask all were "too stupid to be in live action" and that Ultron couldn't be taken seriously unless he had an "emotive face to relate to".

They're cancer.

I just found post retarded because you have to be like to not understand what outfit they were talking about

No, it's a pretty good design. I guess all the complain goes because he doesn't looks like his original old character?

While I do agree Thor should have his helmet, name one good reason in universe why Hawkeye should wear that mask and not the ultimate look.

Looks cooler

It's the MCU. The villains are only going to be in it for like 5 minutes.

>Ultron couldn't be taken seriously unless he had an "emotive face to relate to".

Show me examples, I don't believe anyone actually holds this opinion other than Hoss Weed Man

That doesn't look bad at all though.

Jesus, what is with you "muh realism" faggots? Everything doesn't have to be black tacticool street clothes.

>all these meme posts when it's clearly his mk 1 look and his final look will resemble the concept art

Keep dreaming, mouseketeer. You're as pathetic as the people thinking Power Rangers is going to have a sequel with the TV cast in the classic suits.

That's supposed to be a vulture? Looks like a lobster or crawfish.

Hawkeye has the easiest outfit to turn into tacticool, fucking t shirt and glasses is stupid

>Show me examples

I don't screen cap every retarded wave of MCU drones when a new movie comes out and people criticize the boring costumes/designs, but they exist....they're the same people who think Dormammu looks good and arguing for it ITT

Because nobody gives a rat's ass about Spider-man's villains.

When did Rhino show up? Was it at the end of one of the Amazing movies? I avoided them all like the plague

Reminder that to this day MCU drones defend the Mandarin twist as being "better than the comics, because Mandarin sucks anyway"

So how do you think Toomes will fight? Hopefully he's displayed clearly stronger than Falcon, along with having better toys at his disposal

>Everything doesn't have to be black tacticool street clothes.
Can you name one MCU costume like you mention?

Dormammu must be really powerful to manage to ripoff a character who wouldn't be created for the next 8 years.

I like how the pilot jacket simulates the vulture neck feathers.

Flying Bane?