Black user here, y'all serious with the nigger hate? Why can't we be friends. Feelsbadman

Black user here, y'all serious with the nigger hate? Why can't we be friends. Feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying niggers can read

If you call yourself a nigger dont ask why we hate you

Yes

Shut up Hans, don't you have Arab semen to digest

Nigger behavior, in general.

About 5-10 percent of africans I've met are decent pass for whites in behavior. The rest act like niggers.

Get back in the zoo

I don't know. Why don't you tell me why?

MUH DIK

Because your kind act like chimps.
Do we like people who act like chimps and act uncivilized?
Absolutely NOT!

Like?

Oh like that?

Ooga booga, go back to Africa

if you act white, we're cool, blackbro.

if you act like a nigger, then i'll act like a nigger back, and when white men chimp out it looks like 1939.

they have a fetish , the harder they hate you , the harder you will fuck there wifes

Man that got my dick hard.

Wish we could own rooty tooty point and shootys too.

the hate is just for the really uncivil urban blacks.

seriously how can people stand for this in the community? What happen to the mob lynch?

I love how this webm loops

theres a difference between blacks and niggers. the vast, vast majority of all niggers are, well, niggers. then you have a few blacks who are ashamed of their brethren and try to improve.

pic related

1. Sup Forums isn't one person
2. Based on personal experience and crime stats, many blacks are dumb and violent, but some are still good people
3. Black Americans are irreversibly subverted, just to add to their problems (iran/contra scandal, current black leaders, naacp, etc)

>nigger
>able to use a computer
fake

Niggers and black men aren't the same

You type the Queens English and I suspect you can speak it articulately, therefore you are not a nigger but a black man (unless you do hard drugs then you are supernigger)

Heck back then some old pedo fuck got caught taking pictures of the girl next door and we almost banded together to form an angry mob, by we I mean us teens. Started threatening him and all coppers came and searched his homes and he felt for his safety and fucked off. Couples weeks later movers came and picked up his stuff.

Figured he must had dump the memory stick in the toilet cause they didnt find any evidence.

It's the 98% of niggers that make the rest of "normal" blacks look bad.

I want to try to be friends / not prejudice against
them... And I don't wanna put 100% of "them" into one basket....

I have met plenty of upstanding black american men in my local tavern... Lord knows what kind prowl da clubbbs...

>both races got their problems, but the blacks got a lot more of them.

.... unless "someone" (((you))) found it first....

.... mmmm....hmmm.....

doesnt even look like a strong punch, looks like he shoved him over, i dunno seems weak like most niggers i would have gotten up and literally killed him

>>>/afrochan/

Behave yourself, stick to black women, and we'll get along splendidly my friend.

kek

>implying niggers can figure out how to use this site

>y'all

Kill yourself, roleplaying faggot. Real niggers can't type.

if 98% fo you niggers are shit then that means the stereotype is true, why would i take a risk with you 2% "normal" niggers when 98% of the time they're gonna try to steal my bike or sucker punch me or something, thats why when i see niggers, shitskins, chinks, hindus, i literally dont turn my back on them and if they look suspicious ill attack them before they get a chance to jump me. plain and simple

bait

>shopping yesterday
>see women with mixed race children with no man in sight
>see families of white people and children

Black people don't give a fuck about raising their kids in general. It is not surprising that black society is in complete disarray.

t. Ahmad Muhammad Ali Khan

Thank you for unironically correcting the record. I, a black man with some Arab genetics, fucking hate niggers. Its not hard to avoid combat in your neighborhood, learn to speak correctly and write your language, and work/maintain income.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

He was mentally deranged and holding a rock.

Just dont act like a nigger and we wont call you one or hate you. Simple as that

Fuck you Satan. I'm black and i have been with a white woman three years. Her white children call me dad and i have been in their lives longer than their biological father, who is white. Black people care alot. Niggers don't give a single fuck. Before you make blanket statements, articulate your point and you may actually live long enough to contribute something to the white race.

Don't hate them. Hate is too strong of a word, couldn't care less about them if I didn't have to deal with them in my own country. Probably wouldn't even dislike them if it wasn't for overwhelmingly negative experience with them. Just yesterday a nigger tried to start a fight with me in a bar because I took "his" bar stool. He backed down when I told him I'm not going anywhere, but it's just this typical displeasent nigger behavior that pisses me off. They just can not deal with conflict in a non violent way. They are so far from civilized behavior it just isn't possible to live with them. I have black acquaintances but even these people started shit with me at some point, the only reason we get along is because I stood up for myself and they learned to respect me, but I know they would fuck anyone over if they knew they could get away with it. There was a time when I didn't even make this a race issue. There are dumb motherfuckers in all races, but once you have met a decent number of niggers and pretty much all of them were dumb motherfuckers you just know it's better to avoid them all.

So you think we (white people) should be allowed to call niggers "niggers" and it is only an insult to intelligent black people (that's almost an oxymoron).

Niggers are subhuman creatures and need to be wiped off the surface of the Earth.

>why all the nigger hate

Funny, you seem to know exactly what you are. It always intrigued me that blacks are so very comfortable calling eachother niggers, especially in their rap music. You seem to have no respect for yourselves, yet demand that respect from others.

You see why we hate you, it is for the very same reasons that you hate yourselves.

The only black men that I talk to are the /fit/izens of the pre/post workout smoothie world.

They are based and work out 5 days a week and don't act like stereotypes.

Two out of the three are twins who run a criminal defense firm together.
And he drives an equinox

Notice i said three black men.

I don't talk to niggers , although I enjoy your music. I am a drummer after all and most r&b rap nigga music is drum and bass. Also your lyrics are legit lol

But white qts are pleasant to be around

Majority of North American blacks are indigenous. You'll just argue and say "we". Slave trade is a Lie.

Nope I love ALL of my people, niggers included senpai. I know who we are and where we come from. I've had tons of white "friends" and they considered me one of the good ones...which made me want to totally disassociate from whites in general.

yep, it's bait

I worked with black dudes before and they were actually ok. Got no personal bad memories about them altho I met half a dozen only so no hate from my part
Gypsies tho

Spread the gospel good sir. There is need of a black cultural revolution, it's sad to see those who wish to be upstanding individuals be judged more harshly due to the actions of the rest of the community.

We hate niggers because they are literally worthless.
Black people on the other hand, are okay.
And just go ahead and fuck off, srormfags. There are decent black people. Mind you, it's a fucking LOW percentage, but they do exist.