German North Easterners - what's the AfD gonna

do tomorrow? 20%+ only or 25%?

Number 1, 2 or 3?

official numbers could be up to 5% higher for AFD and and 2-3 points lower for CDU-SPD.

Can someine fill me in on this election. What is the big deal? is it an important area or just that afd might win?

Is Petry a good politician? I hear she is actually quite incompetent. If so, is there a more charismatic replacement for AfD leadership?

She's not incompetent it's just that the media is against her. The media would rather support pedophile muslims than her.

The state as such is of no importance. But state elections are sometimes seen as a gauge for the political athmosphere in the country. After the good performance of the AfD in Sachsen-Anhalt and Rheinland-Pfalz the federal government implement measures to cope with the refugee crisis, altough it was symbolic activism it shows how the establishment reacts when challenged.

Not really an important area or anything. But it might be the first time that the AfD might become the strongest party, which is pretty huge.

Berlin is much more important desu.

Holy shit is that for real?

Some aprty always overperform their poll results (AfD but also FDP)
some generally underperform ( Linke, CDU).

I looked at what percentage the partys got during the last state elections and what was rpedicted before.

I turne that into a quota and multiplied it with the average of the last 4 polls.

You also have to take into consideration that CDU is the smaller partner in the current governmen, who always underperforms while the SPD has a popular candidate and will therefore probably loose less to what predicted if than during the last state elections.

Anyway I think the AfD will become the strongest party

The thing is... nobody cares about those regions.

Call me when they are winning in relevant places.

So....if Afd wins, will it put Germany back on the right track? or will nothing change?.

I think some of those poll institutes are factoring that into their results already

Will Germans ask to be incorporated to Poland?

No they aren't, see Forsa.

>Forsa
like I said. Not all of them are doing it

>Including a +/-1 probability range
>not understanding those ranges are done for a reason - two standard deviations

>What is the big deal?
No more Merkel
No more Kebab
4th Reich !

Shit. If AfD beats both CDU and SPD, i'm going to piss myself from laughter.

>Shit. If AfD beats both CDU and SPD, i'm going to piss myself from laughter.
You can.

Merkel will then make a statement like "Wir schaffen das. Wir werden jetzt einfach 500.000 Schutzflehende nach MV schicken. Wer nicht hören will, muss fühlen!"

Sad thing is, that sounds exactly like something Mutti would do.

>we have to bring them into contact with refugees to disperse their prejudices

I hope nobody tells her that this has the exact opposite effect.

>SPD: 21,7%

Really? Other predictions see them 7 points higher. That's quite the discrepancy there.
Also this Sellering guy is pretty popular in Meck-Pom imho.
Can't quite believe it, but it would be nice, nevertheless. Even though the political personal of the AfD in Meck-Pom is really thin.

I can easily see her saying that. Its something I constantly get told by lefties despite growing up in a very heavy Muslim area. I went from a 100% White primary school to a 50% Muslim secondary.

meh if afd is gonna win maybe i'm gonna start re-learning some german

i don't really know nor care but gl anyways