This episode of American Dad made little dogs look so wonderful. I have to get one now

this episode of American Dad made little dogs look so wonderful. I have to get one now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5bIW882OR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little dogs are genetic abominations and should not exist.
Owning one should be considered animal cruelty in of itself.

But they're soooooo cute. It's like if a cat had personality

Dogs are not toys. They're a commitment.

>Come home one day
>"Look user, I got a little terrier!"
>"Fuck this shitty little rat dog! I hate it."
>Dog does nothing but pester me.
>Wants to cuddle, runs to me. Wants to play, runs to me.
>Has now wormed it's way into my heart and I consider her the second best dog I've ever owned.

Terriers, man

No threads about the new episode airing tonight?

came here to ask that myself. do people usually post a mega link or am i on my own? i used to use kickass but thats not an option anymore

If you're going to get a dog you should get a good one, like a labrador retriever or something.

What, like Brian Griffin? I don't want no opinionated dog. I want a purse dog. but I'm a guy so I'd have to carry it around in a fag bag or something

ALL dogs are genetic abominations. That's how dogs work otherwise they'd be wolves.

The fuck kinda cats you hanging around? I've got two cats. Not only do they both have tons of personality, but they are very different from each other. I also have a small dog. He's a shitty broken little asshole.

Cats and big dogs are great. Small dogs are almost universally shitty. Terriers being the exception.

They're only shitty because it's rich white women who "train" them. dogs are dogs

>i have two cats
Lonely roastie detected

Small dogs are just dogs. I own a shitzu poodle mix, and it doesn't bark, doesn't bite, chase and listens to commands. The problem are people who think of dogs as toys instead of a pet, and don't train them, and encourage destructive activities.

When a small dog barks and bites, people giggle and laugh. When a big dog barks and bites, it gets reprimanded. If you treat a dog like a dog, it will be a good companion no matter the breed

>be me a big hairy faggot getting dick on the reg
>mfw

wonder who's behind this post

fuck you, small dogs are alpha

what the fuck can someone explain?
How does a dog that small hold so much in its bladder?
How does it not know it's back legs are in the air?

Small dogs always seem to be the barkiest dogs. Every home I've ever lived in has had an annoying barky tiny little shit living next door.

Having a little dog with dachshund in it is great. They like to tunnel underneath your covers and use your body heat for warmth.

This is the only thing you need to know about dogs.

can confirm, I own two

this. small dogs are really abominations that shouldn't exist. they cant survive without the dog food they make for them and they cant survive in the wild.

weve breed dogs to the point where they are no longer animals but toys

large dogs are different, but small ones really shouldn't exist

and theyre annoying as fuck

my ex had a chiuaua and i constantly wanted to kick it out the window because of how annoying it was

Is he pissing on a playground?

Hey Sup Forums
look at my puppers
Inb4 mobilefag

BASED DOG

That's a rat.

what we did to dogs is what god did to us

>he can't into desertrat master race
Desertrats a best.

>terriers

youtube.com/watch?v=j5bIW882OR8

I like cats and dogs, but I always hear the same sentiment from cat people about small dogs.

The only thing different about small dogs is they're owned by chicks who don't know what they're doing. The only BAD breed of dog is a pit bull and that's because it's strong enough to rip an arm off a kid
>i-i swear he's never done ANYTHING like this before!
nice job, numbnuts. your dogs first crisis episode and he ruins someones life because it's too strong for its own good.

You CAN train any (not mentally retarded dog) pretty well. Some breeds are dumber, but that's across all sizes, not just toy or small

Best puppers