Alan Cumming

Ian McKellen

Nut Fuckman

Cara Delevingne

richard chamberlain

Englebert Humperdink

But they're all gay

Vin Diesel

Women can't be gay, they all munch rug when life doesn't go their way and have their pupils turn to dollar signs when chad shows up.

Tom Cruise is #1, the last true movie star, any other answer is factually wrong

You got it backwards senpai, female homosexuality is an extension of their care towards their in-group, male homosexuality is a degenerate fetish

Aiden Gillen

>white women
lmao, no wonder white bois take HRT in droves. DAS RIGHT WHITEBOI YOU GONNA GET BLACKED

It's time

What do you think Robert Pattison thinks about her now?

Most of these

prison waifu?

for what

>male homosexuality is a degenerate fetish

Why? Imagine relieving stress and sexual tension with your bro, so you can both go on and be more productive.

It also means you're not subservient to women and can find a girl that's right for you, when you actually want to reproduce.

rollan

Your dad

Dumb ass nigger. sure all low self esteem brainlet trash white women will flock to u but good riddance. any white girl with any self respect and moral values will not, therefore you can have them. I don't mind thinning out the weak so all the white children produced are superior to your pathetic excuse for a race. Ur just glorified animals who were lucky enough to leech intelligence from us once we were done with you

yep. Always devoted, giving 110% in any movie, no matter how shitty it was. Having no backup, facing trouble with dyslexia, still managed to become golden child of Hollyjewd. Never really talks about his personal life, political or religious preferences, always focused on what he is about - entertaining millions worldwide. Despite controvensional layout and actually average appearance (manlet, curvy nose, asymetrical teeth, visible forehead vein) is top-tier superstar for 30 years.

lol u mad whiteboi? we even get super models and shit. while you here fapping to jap shit I'll be blacking your mother and all women of your family lmao. get rekt cracka.

You're delusional
>Super model=smart/not worthless
Regardless of occupation or social standing any woman who procreates with a "human" of African decent isnt smart enough to see how inferior the race is and isn't worth worrying about

roll for bad girl pussy

reroll, I don't like Katana

shut up Tom

gimmie slob

cope, tom is the bomb

Kevin Spacey.

Ben Whishaw

rolling

Patrician taste

Never knew I wanted this fetish

>Renee

allison brie

how the fuck is that related in anyway?

Rolling for Juliana. She's a cute!

thread derailment

Michael Cera

>statutory rape
>aggravated

Jodie Foster hands down

Roll for Kristen!

they see me rollin

Roll

So close, brother.

roll

Last time I got that whoor Ashley

finally a good one

>Gay Actor
>Favourite
Fuck off.

rolando

Well fuck me

Will they ever release the video of Jodie molesting KStew during the making of Panic Room?

wow first time i got the girl i wanted.

Wasn't Tim just placed there by a helichopter though?

And if you go on YouTube there are plenty of plebs who will actually climb a building just to film themselves on top of it. They're quite spooked but not nervous breakdown level so it doesn't read on the camera

:3

ROSARIO

That thumbnail is so disappointing

U