It's over bros. Zootopia 2 is dead

It's over bros. Zootopia 2 is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unoJii5PJV4
youtube.com/watch?v=dNNUk8oOg4I
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_og90e4pCp81uowg9d_480.mp4#_=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There've been only seven reviews so far. There's no way it'll be that acclaimed. I'm betting it'll only be about a 70-80 percent rating.

Wouldn't this basically guarantee a zootopia 2 tho?

They still have to get to Frozen 2 and WiR 2, give it time. WiR 2 is coming 5 1/2 years after the first, so it'll probably be around 2021 for Zootopia 2.

>avg rating: 7.3/10

>7.3
Also I'm not sure why they can't make both.

Dr. Strange started in the high 60s and ended in the 70s

Moana will definitely but go up

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME!

>There's no way it'll be that acclaimed.

Same thing we said about Zootopia, I was expect a 85 to 88 but we got a fucking 98%.

So far Moana seemed to avoided the same trap that the Good Dinosaur fell into.

>Zootopia 1. billion dollars

I don't think so.

Kay.
This still doesn't explain why they wouldn't make a sequel for the other successful movie.

This movie doesn't have any sex appeal though

>He doesn't want to ride Maui's fatty tatty cock

What are you, gay or something?

>Competing with the furfags

Moana isn't going to be that good. No furry, no ticket.

Animated films are always highly rated if they're not complete garbage. It's the Pixar effect.
Sausage Party was meh and even that got a fairly high score, but that was more of a Deadpool effect.

>Competing with disney princesses
Less little white girls will want to be Moana than Elsa because theuy can't project onto her but they'll still love it, and Liberals will applaud the duhversitee.

Also reviewers go easier on kids movies, especially ones that are tolerable to adults.

Bullshit.

im lost how would it do that?

m-muh zoofuckpia

Frozen happened and yet we're still getting Wreck-It Ralph 2.
Zootopia 2's chances are still fine.

But it's still gonna be called 2ootwop][a: The Next Generation.

Early reviews are a tempermental thing. While a 7/7, 7.3/10 might be a good sign for something that isn't expected to do well, it's less encouraging for a big-name company that knows how to target early critics that would give positive reviews and that is likely to have die-hard fans who seek out the new releases early.

Scalies, the final frontier

Realistically, this film will probably do Zootopia's domestic numbers but I don't see worldwide being as strong, brown people, even pacific islanders, don't have as much appeal to the Chinese market as animals do

Probably. Maui has uphill climb to compete with fox for the mid-30s Asian lady demographic.

Like what?
Being shit?
Seriously, what trap?

>Moana
>Tangled

someone is intentionally focusing on barefoot princesses at Disney. I hope this person gets a raise.

>Footfags

Zootopia got like a 97 on RT and grossed over a billion dollars. I think the sequel is still a lock.

What's with all the Hawaiian themed stuff recently?

Well The Good Dinosaur was released the same year as Inside Out, while that movie made mega money and was received good reviews. Good Dinosaur got a okay rating and flopped at the box office.

Other than Moana and Pokemon, I don't know where else there's been a lot of hawaiian tropical stuff

KIDS KIDS KIDS.

it's not about Talking Animal vs Native People.

it's about Shitty song vs Disney Musical.

Let it Go.

>Zootopia 2 is dead.
How do you gather this from a movie getting good reviews?

Moana's success doesn't spell doom on Zootopia 2. They're both profitable and successful IPs. In fact, more earnings will guarantee they can make more movies.

Besides, Disney has been cranking up sequel announcements for their past movies. There's the Tangled and BH6 TV series, WiR 2, and Frozen 2.

Zootopia was a surprising hit, especially in Asian markets. Disney will definitely follow up on that.

This song "We Know The Way" really pushed me to make a decision to buy the O.S.T.

All those chorus lines Polynesian singing are literal moonspeak to me, but it's ok, still very good healing music.

youtube.com/watch?v=unoJii5PJV4

Good Dinosaur would have been good if they stuck to the original plan of having no dialogue. Execs got their hands on it, and it bombed.

>Multi-kulti propaganda vs Musicall Adventure in Polynesia.

furfags are so delusional.

This is just their next princess movie. Spring 2016 was dominated by live-action Jungle Book, Civil War, and Zootopia. Each netted major returns.

They're not going to cancel Zootopia if they know they'll make a profit, because they didn't cancel the first movie when it came out next to two other Disney-owned moneymakers. This is stupid reasoning.

Is this gonna be another "bad movie good RT score" to add to the list?

I miss when zootopia threads were good

I really love both Zootopia and Moana.
So I'm in a catch-22 now.
Why did Disney release these in the same year?

this looks really boring

Cankles, who made this movie is a Hillary supporter.

That was before April, then things went downhill.Enjoy your memories.
And avoid trash threads, it's every side of fandom squeezed into one big pile of shit

I don't understand what the problem is, for you or for Disney.

Sorry for not explaining enough.
It was about this year's Academy.
At least one of them must lose there.

Because they want to squeeze out every cent out of every possible audience: marvelfags,furfags,nostalgiafags,starwarsfags,moms of little girls,etc.

They're both made by Disney. If anything, the success of this film will just show how consistent Disney is at making money and films people love.

Extremely Jewish.

>Disney so out of touche they need to steal pokemon ideas for their movies.

>Because they want to squeeze out every cent out of every possible audience
How is this not the best possible strategy for any business producing anything whatsoever?

>7 reviews
>7.3 average
>implying it's not "muh colored female protagonist" shills
I'll believe it's good when I see it.

Ironically, Let it Go is the first memorable Disney movie song since... uh... since... I'm inclined to say Hercules with From Zero to Hero? So 1997? That's a long fucking time.

No! Wait, Mulan's I'll Make a Man out of You, so 1998, still a long time. Allmost all of the 1990's features had at least one great song, then starting with Tarzan, which was still a good movie, it went down hill musically.

I watched it this weekend. The music is great and it was a very fun movie. Felt a little rushed at times, but a stronger princess musical over "Frozen" for sure.

But the song was bad. Just because normies love it doesn't make it good. If by "memorable" you only mean "popular" then sure.

Oh fuck off. Friends on the Other Side was extremely memorable. And that came out 2009

>I hate a popular song, and that makes me spacial !

fuck off.
Let it Go is a fantastic song, popular or no.

Uh, thick (by Disney standards) brown Moana is more than enough.

>Zootopia 2

>Let it Go
>memorable
It was sold as a real song and was spammed in every media Disney could pay. Outside of it it's pure shit.

How did that push you into buying the soundtrack? Lin-Manuel is a terrible vocalist and was barely acceptable in Hamilton.

do you think she could take his cock?

Yeah but she's 14

real song that should be used to promote the movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNNUk8oOg4I

>popularity makes a song good
Okay kiddo. Just let them manipulate you instead of making your own decisions. Idiot.

Uh, it must the fact that I don't watch television, block ads, live in a semi-rural area and rarely talk about Disney movies over the Internet, but when did this movie come out? I wasn't aware it had came out.

You live under a rock so it's understandable you don't know what early reviews are

I don't think it's out yet. Critics always shill for movies before they come out.

Oh. I should have looked at the OP image closer.

The movie isn't even out yet. I'll be a redneck somewhere else.

Let It Go isn't memorable because it was spammed by Disney. It's memorable because it was literally created to be Disney's version of Defying Gravity.

This. A sequel is another half-billion pretty much guaranteed if they don't fuck it up, more if they make it a worthy sequel.

Only problem with Tarzan is it was all Phil Collins. Replace all the Tarzan songs except for one, and that one would stand out as a memorable song from that movie.

I really can't wait to see the full song. The second half is supposed to be more like Friend Like Me with the visuals

How Far I'll Go's reprise also sounds great
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_og90e4pCp81uowg9d_480.mp4#_=_

No. It's memorable because men daydream about a girl milking their cock and she sings, Let It Go....

God, I hope this shit will flop. It looks disgusting and the idea is fucking horrible by itself.

Why would Zootopia 2 be dead if Moana does well?

That's like saying "Frozen is the biggest animated movie ever! It's over, Wreck-It Ralph 2 is dead!"

ebin waifu meemee
:DDDD

Wait, they're making Wreck-it-Ralph 2?

The only sequel I want to see is Zootopia2. Frozen and WiR really don't need a sequel, least of all WiR.

At least I can somewhat guess what Frozen 2 will be about but man why bother wit WiR? Children have most likely forgotten it even excisted by now. It's effect on popular culture was almost zero. Many don't even know it was made by Disney.

Why? Did Zootopia's success prevent Wreck it Ralph from getting a sequel?

March 9th, 2018 is the release date.

>frog swamp quest
>anything at all good or memorable
Being the best song in the movie doesn't mean it's good or memorable. Literally everyone remembers the stuff from the 90's, barely anyone would remember a song from Black Frog if prompted eve though it's so much more recent.

>Only problem with Tarzan is it was all Phil Collins.

Did you forget about gorilla Rosie O'Donnell's song?

This is what I questioned when they said Finding Nemo was getting a sequel

Why does Zootopia need a sequel?

To tell the story of Nick and Judy's daughter to Chinese kids.

There are 9 districts and we only saw 3. That's enough reason for me

Canon Ralph/Vanellope or riot!

No, her voice actress is.

Actually, that might be a little worse, or at least "Toph Zone Flash" tier.

We basically saw a set-up. Judy and Nick are now police detectives and their relationship is established. This opens the door for their relationship to grow and for us to see them solve more crimes together. This is pretty much a perfect sequel platform. As long as you can think of a crime, you can make a movie. They can have a shitload of movies like Sherlock or Columbo or Poirot, or even Dirty Harry, Beverly Hills Cop or Lethal Weapon.

it doesnt, we saw enough of the city, but since furries heard there was supposed to be more places to see they bieleve there will be a sequel.

>Lethal Weapon
Who would be stuck on the toilet?

What are you talking about? Toph Zone flash is great. A little aged, sure, but great. Still a pity Zone is so slow and no longer does outright loli.

>trying to compete with magic Nordic lesbians and furries

Yeah nah.

It'd be an easy way to make more furry universe movies.

The question is not whether it needs a sequel but if it would make sense. And a Zootopia sequel makes sense both from a storytelling and economic standpoints.

I can't wait for the excuses about how nazis and the KKK are responsible for the movie having poor numbers. Reality is that they fucked up by not having her be a more stereotypical princess with a castle and a pretty dress and not having the male lead be conventionally attractive. Unless this shit has an amazing story and/or songs, it will make Princess and the Frog money.