4 crebit cards

>4 crebit cards
>4 free months of HBO

>2 parents
>infinite free months of HBO

I don't live with my parents, user.

I don't either. It's an online service as well.

i dont think thats how you floss pepeanon

>have deluge installed
>infinite free months of hbo

Wow, that's a good (((deal))), user! I'll sign up as well!

I only use the online service, it doesn't seem to even have separate accounts like netflix.
You can unsub the second after you create you account, and keep the 30 "paid for" days.

There's using disposable cards, temporary credit card numbers, torrenting, knowing nothing n HBO is worth watching anyway, etc., so no, I'm not jealous.

I dont even watch tv anymore. Not even joking

>infinite months of stalled torrents

lmao nobody's trying to make you jealous, I was just sharing a succesful experiement. you don't even need credit cards, I'm using old debit and electron cards they keep sending me (no yearly/monthly fees)

HBO is not worth paying for, but they do have some good shows at least in the HBO nordic library. I've been rewatching sopranos, rome, continuing parks & rec and justified. tried some newer shows like vice principals, quarry, the one with young charlie manson. they're allright. and all the new stuff fargo, got, westworld for streaming. quality is kinda shit though, even compared to netflix.

and VICE on hbo is really good too if you ignore/skip the american politics

haven't experienced it using deluge... is it a common problem?

K. I don't see how it's remotely worth the hassle when streaming/tormenting exists.

Yeah seems to be.

>the hassle
>one-touch playback
>remembers where you left off
lmao kid don't try to tell me about torrenting, I have terabytes of stuff seeding right now. but I'm not an idiot trying to deny a superior alternative. the reason I always torrented was because one didn't exist. and still doesn't because none of them has everything so I just downloaded 3 movies this morning by TORRENTING.
but when I can get a free, legal, superior service that's EASIER TO USE than torrenting is I'm happy to use it for all the shows it has available.

>>the hassle
I consider having to register every month hassle. I didn't consider those benefits, and I still think it would be easier to just download entire series through torrenting, but I suppose to each his own.

it's literally email, password and cc number. no registration confirmations or any shit. takes about 60 seconds including the unsubbing.

and tell you the truth the HBO service isn't that advanced either so creating a new accout hardly matters. it's not like netflix with its personalized suggestions.

>HBO is not worth paying for

None of them really are unless you're someone who wants to constantly sit in front of the TV. Selective show packages is the way to go but they wouldn't get as much money from it.

its peer flooding, easy to prevent if you're, ya know, not retarded.

Do they not check same household address that is tied to billing zip code of your card?

I've never paid for netflix because I use my sisters' accounts and it's even worse tbqh. The first 6 months it's allright even if you've seen all the good movies, just to rewatch them, but after that it's the stale B-list shit that NEVER UPDATES except for the netflix originals which are shit.

I've been using HBO nordic for 2 months and I'll probably enjoy it for another 2 months. After that I'll either contiue torrenting the shows I cared about or just let them pile up and use another month later on. It's fun to check back in on series I might've forgotten about because the barrier of entry is so slow in a good streaming service like this.

nope
low*

>(((vice)))

at least they go and visit the locations themselves, obviously there's a clear political bias and all stories about US especially should be taken with a grain of salt (if not altogether skipped) but I like the ones where they go show drug or crime life or warlords in africa etc.

>have HBO
>give creds to dad, brother and sister

Pieces of shit

help a retard out

you see the word in the parentheses after the post number? that is what your mom will be tonight if you dont respond to this post