Elektra returns in The Defenders

ew.com/article/2016/11/07/defenders-daredevil-elektra-return-elodie-yung

I'm out...

Ew.

while I don't think they handled the storyline execution well at times, she at least as better chemistry than red does.

Cool, I liked her. Eat a dick, Sup Forums.

She'll only be there with her army of cannon fodder ninjas and lose before the real threat appears. Screencap this.

I hope secretary gets superpowers and becomes a Defender

Ooh Maffew, do you remember when we used to kick it old school?

MAH THEEEW

Pirate outfit?

Oh Maffew, do you remember when I was the worst part of GI Joe Retaliation and still looked more like Elektra than on our show?

This, she'll appear for one episode and provide some cannon fodder for the team. Basically Rita sending in putties.

why doesn't she have electric powers? her names seems to indicate that she'd have electric powers.

>I was the worst part of GI Joe Retaliation

I find that hard to believe.

It's a tough call between her and Lady Jaye, but since Jinx is actively ruining Snake Eye's scenes, she comes across as much more aggravating.

Get's a better go of it in the extended cut.

Why are they putting so many fucking characters in this show?

Indeed.
Only faggots don't like that sweet exotic pussy

Better her than Bendis' obnoxious cunt waifu. If only she was one of the lead characters instead of Jones. Ah, what the fuck, I'd take Madame Gao over Jones.

But user, Kitty is still with Fox. If anything, JJ is more like his daughter (or self insert because he loves big man CAGE so much)

It's a team show.

this