Would you join a foreign-legion style organization made by the Russian Government if WW3 started and Russia invaded...

Would you join a foreign-legion style organization made by the Russian Government if WW3 started and Russia invaded Europe?

Russia has a higher percentage of muslims than any European country with 10,000,000+ people. Russians had their genetics polluted by various mongrels groups as well. No. I would not. I would fight for Germany though. If I had it my way everyone on this planet would be ethnically German.

t. interpol

Who will I be fighting?

The enemies of Russia obviously

I don't want to be on some weird list, so I'll say no. But if Merkel was still in office then... Hmmm...

Is this.... is this what they call...

KGB POSTING?

I would join a german one instead :^)

Why would anyone from the West do that?

Also how would 100 milion people country invade Europe?

I'd enlist in the US military. Russia declaring war on Europe means we signed a non-aggression pact and resumed our policy of manifest destiny.

>polluted
No, that's just their natural genetics.

To destroy the liberal-capitalist system that is based on the London-NY city-Tel aviv axis and enalaving, overunning, degenerating and exterminating Europe. Or Maybe you want to fight in Obongos and Shillarys Armies and die for Gay people? Wouldnt suprise me, considering your dutch

Isn't invading the Slav's modus operandi?

You remember the last time somebody signed a non-aggression pact with Russia, right?

Nice try, Polizei.

t. Muh 1/64th german stormnigger. You obviously know very little about russia, very common for westerners nowadays with their complete inabilty to understand anything outside of gay sex and celebrities

I would.

Russian forces would be in London before the EU could translate their commands into 26 languages

Yeah, they had signed a pact with Japan and Italy to destroy them years before the signed the pact and planned to take over the world.

There would be nobody to stop the US if we had a NAP with Russia.

I just want a home among the gumtrees with lots of plum trees, a sheep or two and a kangaroo, a clothesline out the back, veranda out the front and an old rocking chair. I'm supportive of Europe fixing itself but don't really care about another inter-European war.

So what your saying is that you are scared of degeneracy and want to switch sides.

Weak ass traitor.

What sides?

Im not the biggest fan of Trump but a presidency of his would be literaly world peace, unstopable Sino-American-Russian alliance to keep the world in check

>being a cuck
no thanks

Tell me, do you say the same for British and French SS Soldiers?

> itt swedish cuckolding fantasies
Sweden is not content with Tyrone and Ahmed they need Ivan to fuck their wives too.

Yes. Europe and America are irreversibly cucked and degenerated. Russia is the last hope of the western civilization.

t. Merkel's Gestapo

Do you think thats An appropiate thing to say by Any stretch of imagination?

This

So now your a globalist to?

No. But I would play one on TV.

Also this

No, not all. But your painting some kind of conflict with opposing sides, and i therefore ask you, which sides?

I'd probly would welcome you to Greater Winland with lovely artilleryfire

>TRIGGERED?

Dumbest shit ever. Just because russia is subject to a bunch of propaganda painting it as evil doesn't mean it's some fucking saviour. It's still just a backwards shithole filled with mongolians, muslims and jews.

Don't replace one master with another just because you have stockholm syndrome and can't understand how to live without foreign cocks in your wife.

Trump is funny but the only thing voting him in will accomplish is the normalization of retardation. Advisors and think tanks will make the actual decisions, whoever is president.

Anti-Russian propaganda is so heavy because Russia goes against the geopolitical interests of the finance-capitalist atkanticist elite. Anti-Trump propaganda is so heavy because he also goes against establishment interests. There is nothing bad about supporting them both

No, if World War 3 started I would take advantage of the countries resources and attention being diverted to fighting a war, I would be hunting down and removing the subversives and treasonous slime on the homefront.

Lots of 'journnalists' would disappear.