THE ARTIE AND ANTHONY SHOW: ARTIE LANGE'S NEW SHOW SINCE HIS PODCAST ENDED

With Anthony from Opie and Anthony.

Is it good, Sup Forums? The show is being posted on private trackers each day.

compoundmedia.com/show/the-artie-and-anthony-show/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegossiplife.com/2017/09/07/daily-blind-item-federal-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus christ is that really the best promo photo they could come up with? they look like fucking mug shots

they use the mugshots on their live show

> This former A list radio personality is reportedly under federal investigation for alleged relationships with underage girls, a source whispered to me this past week. ‘He’s a charming predator,’ someone close to the situation shares. ‘He flashes the cash on these girls and loses interest as they grow older. Creepy. Very creepy.’

thegossiplife.com/2017/09/07/daily-blind-item-federal-investigation/

they are mugshots

That's just gossip until we see an official confirmation this guy is under investigation.

>‘He’s a charming predator,’
Ant's not really charming though is he? That's not the first adjective that jumps to mind.

>Anthony likes jailbait with daddy issues

Wow! What a scoop!

>disagreement

>Monday through Thursday
What the hell is this? They aren't even popular

>They aren't even popular

between the two of them, they have millions of fans around the world.

link?

So they can just create a new show behind a paywall and take a day off even though it isn't even being broadcast?

I guess their audience is millenials not dudes on the road, like it used to be for both.

they look 300 years old

It's in the OP :)

>I guess their audience is millenials

Not really. most of their fans are well into their late 30s and up.

Those are their real life mugshots. Thats the joke, dumbass

>jesus christ is that really the best promo photo they could come up with?

I'm betting you are unemployed.

Anthony is so fucking lame now that he went full right wing sjw. He can never shut the fuck up about how much the left triggers him. Oh yah, and he broke his gf's ribs, so he's pretty much a total fucking loser

>right wing sjw

this makes no sense you libertarian cuck

It makes perfect sense. Anything even remotely liberal sets him off, all he does now is bitch and complain about liberals. Its pretty pathetic

sjw's are leftist you stupid moderate cuck. what's pathetic is you trying to say the right wing and the left are the same so you can feel special for not taking a side.

Im a liberal

So working dudes pay to listen to their 4 day a week internet show? What's the audience count of 30+ yo employed persons, can you show me some evidence?

that's pathetic. real men are right wing.

>Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get SJ points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle.

Theres no offical definition for the word. You must be literally autistic if you think it has to be limited to the left based on your made up rules

"Social Justice" is a left-wing term for defending minorities and "oppressed" groups you dumb faggot.

>being centrist is not taking a side
Centrism in America is very clearly a pro social democracy stance you fucking brain dead idiot

How am I supposed to give you data? I just know both Anthony and Artie fans and they are all over 30.

It literally means justice within a social context. Cuckservatives believe in that too

Oh, okay. So it's just a feeling. Feels are real. Got it.

Centrists are leftists in denial about their leftism. They claim that both the extreme right and left are wrong but always side with the regular left.

Cuckservatives are basically leftists who call themselves Republicans and Tea Party people. They are not the true right wing. They are just cucked boomers,traitors, and homos

>conservatives
>believing in justice

good one lol

FACT: anybody left of Ann Coulter is a fag

>Centrists are leftists in denial about their leftism. They claim that both the extreme right and left are wrong but always side with the regular left.
Nice generalization, got any data to back that up?

>Cuckservatives are basically leftists who call themselves Republicans and Tea Party people. They are not the true right wing. They are just cucked boomers,traitors, and homos
Whatever, thats missing the point. Even alt-righters have their own ideas of social justice, even if they dont call it that.

So you're telling me that conservatives dont believe thst illegal immigration should be stopped/ reversed in order to protect the welfare of legal citizens?

unironically this

why, do unemployed people usually make jokes that you don't get?

Im 25 and I know a lot of other guys my age who listen to every podcast by every comedian that has been on OnA and we all listen to the OnA archives and content on youtube.

Ive had a Compound Media sub since it started and I pirated the XM shows before that as a teenager and young 20 yo. I live in the midwest too so its not like I knew these guys as an east coaster.

They have tons of younger fans who needed shit to listen to besides video game podcasts and music.

You seem like you steal a lot of content illegally. You're 25 and you have time to listen to podcasts? What do you do for a living? Do you live with your parents? Never mind, don't even answer, you fucking fuck.

I build cabinetry and other kitchen wood furnishing and literally everyone on the floor works with earbuds listening to music or podcasts. What the fuck do you do for a living?

>Even alt-righters have their own ideas of social justice, even if they dont call it that.

lol no they don't. they don't have anything resembling such a thing. "social justice" is just about taking from whitey to give to brownie.

So you supposedly have a job building bows and arrows or whatnot and you listen to illegal youtubes and you're an admitted pirate. What if I stole your planks of wood? How would you feel about that? I don't even think you're a carpenter, honestly.

Seriously contemplate suicide. What the fuck are you even doing.

>Im 25 and I know a lot of other guys my age who listen to every podcast by every comedian that has been on OnA and we all listen to the OnA archives and content on youtube.

that's pathetic. you people need to do something better with your time. comedy is literally a waste of time to listen to at that volume.

Ok samefag stop posting anytime.

The go-to response of every low IQ millenial liar who faces confrontation. You aren't fooling anyone. Get a job.

What do you do for a living? Im still waiting homo.

not samefagging. who the fuck listens to that much comedy? that many comedians? I used to listen to Howard Stern during my commute but that's about it. Read a fucking book or something. Christ you people are such homos.

I don't literally steal shows from performers, for one thing. And since you're not being honest and making up a job, I don't feel the need to tell you what I do. We could have had that discussion, were you not a lying thieving millenial who lives at home and does nothing and can't even tell good lies.

I read more in a month than you do in several years I assure you.
Okay NEET whatever helps you cope.

>sternfaggot

It all makes sense. Closeted repressed homo anger.

not him but I work and I pirate. I don't give a fuck about it because if people don't want their shit "stolen", they should work with something that can't be infinitely copied.

Like lumber? Yeah, what a great fanbase. Fake woodworkers who have an income and intensely like something but choose to steal it because they know the value of hard work but choose to eschew it just because.

No one like you exists in the working world. I'm tired of you fucking liars and I'm calling you out.

And the alt rights idea of social justice is kicking brownie out. Whats your point?

I'm not the woodworker, idiot. Look at the timestamps.

Artie is the JUST of radio

>And the alt rights idea of social justice is kicking brownie out.

lol you people are so retarded that you just make shit up as you go along to suit your narrative.

We altrighters have no concept of "social justice". We just have justice.

The concept of "social justice" is a way to moralize robbery from one group to give to another.

White people don't need to steal from other groups to be in good shape. They just build, work, and save. Blacks on the other hand need to steal or have Jews give other people's tax money to them in order to survive.

If there were any true justice, Brownie would just stay in his own part of the world and depend on his own 2 hands instead of begging whitey for a handout or jewy for an EBT card.

You live at home and don't work. Say hi to your mom while you stay on the internet all day and steal shit others labored to create, pal. Nice life.

Again, not the woodworker guy. I work in a completely different field and I pirate because that's what I did throughout high school and college and I prefer it, and I don't give a fuck what you think about that. I have TB drives full of stuff. I pirate in about half a dozen different way. I even use private filesharing sites. How does that make you feel?

Others labor to create things and you steal them. Wow, how awesome. Have fun congratulating yourself over that while you live at home with no job making up carpenter fantasies. No one believes you.

Again, not the woodworker. I don't give a single fuck what you said. About to pirate more stuff while you get upset.

I have a one month subscription to try it out, but I'm going to cancel it immediately and specifically pirate it because of your hissy fit...holy fuck, you're on Sup Forums, on the internet...the lack of awareness of your surroundings is staggering.
You do know we have an actual torrent board here for the express purpose of stealing stuff.

Do we have a roleplaying board for pretend lumbermen who hate being identified as such?

Pirating this show.

>"WE DONT BELIEVE IN SOCIAL JUSTICE!"
>literall provides his own idea of social justice at the bottom of his post
Fucking killyourself you hopeless brainlet faggot. The internet has done a serious number on your mind if you really this adamant about not straying away from Sup Forumss made up definitions of words

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

>A-List
>Radio
>Charming

Sounds more like Dennis Falcone

ew

go away sam

[citation needed]