Your lives are in danger

Your lives are in danger.

Let me make this very clear.

From now on DO NOT leave your home WITHOUT a weapon.

I would prefer you carry a gun, however, a regular pocket knife will suffice. Your countries are being infected with a cancer, a cancer called Islam.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace, they are a religion of submission. Your lives are worthless if you reject Islam. Jail time and death are badges of honor to the majority of Muslims, it doesn't help that sharia law condones this behavior as well.

If you have any mosques in your town or city start carrying a weapon.

I'm not talking about niggers, violent liberals, or any other criminals, I'm talking about a death cult that want your lives extinguished.

CARRY A WEAPON NOW

And your Waifu is in danger... of this dick

>ten million niggers in the US are calling for the extermination of white people
>you should carry because of a few hundred thousand ragheads who seem to be just fine killing the military and faggots

Hmmn...

Alarmist claptrap.

>Alarmism that hard

anyone who doesn't already carry on a daily basis is not really even an American, so it's no skin off my nuts

what are you, some kind of 12 year old?

Good advice OP, already do.

My town is mosque free, but a few muzzies exist at my old college. What does suck, there is a very large hotel complex near the end of my street, and it is owned by a family of Arabs.

A local Jew who owns a ton of homes in my town has offered them tons of money for it, yet they keep it abandoned in working condition with min upkeep.

I have a feeling if Hillary gets in this old hotel complex will be used to house refugees.

I don't even plan on leaving the house today. Murica

>be me
>be in most black populated state in the US

if chimpout happens here how fucked am I?

>From now on DO NOT leave your home WITHOUT a weapon

But if you use a weapon to defend yourself in a public street, you generally get prosecuted for aggravated assault or even attempted murder (even if you had the moral right to defend yourself).

>Being a contrarian to self defense

It's an abstract kind of retardation

Mississippi? You're already fucked Ameribro.

Why is that? Because we are still in 1963 down here?

I would encourage anyone who has a mosque in their home city to go out and light it on fire and make sure they know they aren't welcome in the west.

Only in the cities

Neat thread but can someone from /k/ please answer my question? What's the bottom gun? Is it a FAMAS?

>Oy vey! The Muslims are the true big bad. Don't worry about those other undesirables, only the Muslims are your enemy.
I hate ragheads too, but I recognize that they are also the enemy of the Jude. Let's not chase a scapegoat here. Fuck off, kike.

>BALL PASI
What did he mean by this?

that's a synthetic jew nose or those who've lost their nose, very popular in isreal.

Got 3 mosques in my town but I'm not allowed to carry any weapon. I could face long jail time if I have anything on me while muslims will just get a slap on the wrist. I almost got mugged twice in like a month but police wont do shit.

All I can do for now is more to a more white town, or maybe one day leave this shit country.

>deagle chambered for .357
I wouldn't have noticed that if you hadn't made me remember that deagles are very obviously marked.

move to a more white town*

no its an intervention, the best assault rifle

>Fleeing

The sign that you're the prey not the predator.

Bottom of the food chain scum

Here you go britbong

Also,
>Israel Military Industries
saged

Some of you are alright. Don't go outside today.

This.

If you live in a cucked country finbro, stand your ground is awesome

I can fight but I have no people around me so political conflict is low on my priority list. I have more important things to care about.

Sorry, can't use one of those without a license.

Don't be a goon, bin that spoon.

I'm actually saving up to get an AR, it'd be my first gun so I'm thinking a basic Smith & Wesson m&p 15 sport II fairly cheap

Enjoy your eradication, you won't be missed.

Heh, fuck you, I loved using the Intervention in MW2.

Good times back then. I was still in school. Had 3 roommates, 2 of which also had an Xbox 360 and we'd all get in a lobby together and plug in our mics and play. Some times we'd just fuck around, running around in the lightweight loadout and knives and shit just to pull off cool knife kills while dying more often than not. Other times we'd actually get serious and use our communication advantage to fuck the other team up.

It's too bad you have to grow up some day, get a job, experience the real world, and realize that your old vidya was shit even though you enjoyed it so much.

> you won't be missed.
Exactly why the race war wont be my problem, I fight for my own interest and wont rely on backstabbing whites to get things done.

>Post yfw you live in a 96% white province in a 100% white town that has only had one large crime happen in the past 6 years.

Feels good

>have medical marijuana card for chronic pain
>can't own weapons
I never realized how big a deal this was until Alex Jones brought up that MM is being recommended to millions of veterans for things ranging from PTSD to physical disabilities. Just for having a card, regardless of usage, means they can take your guns away. They are slowly chipping away at the citizen's militia.