Sup Forums, I'm not going to be here tomorrow...

Sup Forums, I'm not going to be here tomorrow, so I just want you to know that if this board doesn't survive all the shit that's going to happen tomorrow, that it's been fun posting here with you guys and gals these past eight years, and I've gotten some of my best entertainment from Sup Forums. Thank you.

I'm not done posting Invincible though, so the board can't die just yet.

Is this election the Final Crisis of Sup Forums?

Someone should storytime the President Lex story

Let me be the first to say that if you don't come back, it's nice knowing you at least had a good time while you were here.

Good luck user. And hope we can survive the coming mess.

Excuse the shitty paint job

y-you too

There will likely be massive rioting by every "le black lies murder" supporter in every city. It will probably cause a shutdown of society. The internet is almost guaranteed to crash.

what's happening tomorrow and how does it affect us?

The US Presidency vote

Clinton vs Trump

>it's a "poor" privilege white boy who doesn't get his way so he goes on a rampage then an hero's episode
This trope is getting bored

Oh right. How does that affect Sup Forums?

Sup Forums might get out and infest the site if their meme candidate doesn't win.

Let's just put it this way - there's a good chance Sup Forums is really gonna be flooding through the rest of Sup Forums tomorrow.

Buckle up, user. Things might be getting really nasty around here soon.

it's not gonna be Sup Forums

it'll be "le correct le record" faggots

A Clinton victory is essentially a lock and Sup Forums will not be able to handle not getting their way and will more than likely make this site completely unusable for the next 4 or 5 days.

the Sup Forums defense fund has deposited $.05 in your account

>A Clinton victory is essentially a lock
but they have been spamming how trump is gonna win for months

And that's why the fallout will be nuclear

>We do it for free

We went through this with Romney/Obama.

Someone has the image collage I'm sure.

>Sup Forumstards are proud of this
Hory shet

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
God save us all.

Are you seriously so scared about /pol's whining? It wasn't long enough they were made this site's bitches for stepping out of the line

ALWAYS right

The worst part is that thanks to the Sup Forumsmblr meme we'll be a prime target for their shitposting.

I'm moving to /ck/, our better half. Who's with me?

>It wasn't long enough they were made this site's bitches for stepping out of the line

That was Moot doing, I don't think Hiro has what it takes to punish Sup Forums like Moot did

If he had what it takes Sup Forums would still be a usable board

not even moot could fix Sup Forums

Nigga I'll just go home to /tg/ and hope nothing reaches me.

That, or I'll do the unthinkable and stay off of Sup Forums for a few days.

also

Nigga do you even go on /tg/?
It gets spammed all the fucking time with Sup Forumsshit.
No matter what happens there's gonna be a titanic meltdown.

>Sup Forumsmblr
>meme
lel

I don't remember anything last september

I'll miss you too, OP. And the cheesecake. But also you.

/hwg/ seems safe enough.

For now

Just go to Sup Forums right now and I guarantee 1 in 3 threads will contain delusion on this level if not worse.

That's what this site will look like tomorrow

I for one will be going directly to Sup Forums to laugh hysterically at them. As an economist I can confidently say from a financial standpoint youd have to be a monkey to vote Trump.

will you be laughing when that hawk Clinton throws us into another war? Because you'd have to be a monkey not to see that's coming.

The market already surged over 2% since the FBI announced they're closing their email investigation (effectively signaling that there's nothing on her and Trump is finished).

Just because it's a meme doesn't mean it isn't true, fampai.

So who is predicted to win?

Kek with whom?

A no fly zone over Syria will be a good start.

Clinton
But it seems like it could go either way

You act like the US and Russia have never shot each other's aircraft down before.

I think I will ride it out on Sup Forums. Wish me luck.

A war would be good to give this SJW generation a kick in the ass.

same, Sup Forums can't possibly get worse so I won't notice.

Russia is a non factor as any idiot thats taken a basic econ class knows. Russia is the USA's largest exporter and would literally starve to death if the US let them. Thats why they got so pissy at the trade sanctions. They are our bitch much like the US is China's bitch.

you do realize they have grown up with war right?

We will either be destroyed or return hardened warriors.

There's never really been a question it would be Clinton. Trump had a few weeks or so when he was polling hire but that was ended definitively by his public feuds, the pussy grabbing, the tax returns and his performance debates. His only real shot was Clinton getting indicted and once it became clear the FBI has nothing on her it was over.

The only question now is if it will be a blowout. The best guess would be 350ish to Clinton and 180ish to Trump.

No superheroes in this universe to save us huh?

But not conscription.

A 10 year, 20 trillion dollar war is why we have a generation of overly sensitive people. Not since the great depression has a generation not wanted to own a car, a home, or start a family because they need at least a bachelor's to not work at McDonald's and six jobs to pay for that degree.

That sure worked out well for Vietnam vets who returned home to crippling depression, suicide, and drug abuse.

I'm betting 311 to Clinton, 227 to Trump.

Oh, right. Because repeating the Baby Boomers' generation would be so much better than what we have now.

The US has been at war for 14 years

stop, I can only get so erect

Nothing matters.
None of this matters.

We're fucked either way, but the consequences probably won't bother you none.

As much as I believe Sup Forums is delusional, there hasn't been a single Hillary voter I've talked to that hasn't demonstrated sociopathy on the same level of their candidate.
It really is the me-generation stereotype kind of people.

>all white boys have privilege
>no white boys are poor
yeah all right kid lol

for the record, everyone is more privileged than everyone else

The path for all of us ends in the cold embrace of death so live earnestly and enjoy every waking moment.

Ive experienced the same with trump

What the shit are you even talking about? Trump would be coming into a Republican Congress and senate and repealing Obamacare and his upper class tax cut is essentially him main platform outside of the Wall. Clinton is promising universal free college tuition amognst a ton of other shit. The next President will more than likely be appointing 4 Supreme Court justices who will dominate the bench for decades. Clinton has promised she will put in judges that would overturn Citizens United and Trump (Pence more likely) has promised he will put in judges that would overturn Roe v Wade.

Being a edgy apathetic high school nihilist all you want, saying none of this affects us is just fucking retarded

Millennials are more educated and work longer for less than any other generation yet own fewer property and have a larger disparity in income.

There are so many boomers living longer lives sucking up social security that full retirement age without taking a 20% cut will steadily increase. I don't blame anyone for feeling entitled especially when some old fuck calls you lazy for not being able to afford a house while working at Burger King.

So Sup Forums's traffic slows down the whole site. It'll be back to normal Wednesday.

Whats the big deal?

Shut the fuck up boco. Cant wait for trump to win as you will be the first to go

Me? Why?

Because you are worse than mexicans and muslims

Clinton, but barely.

If just a couple "blue" states swing red, she loses.

Neither will get much more than 290 EV.

The blue states won't swing because they're the fairest with absentee voting, the majority of which are democrats. Trump may get Ohio but Florida will probably go to Clinton.

If Obama got young people to vote because he was likable then Trump will get young people to vote for the exact opposite. It's not even a "we want Hillary as president" thing, no minority or woman under 60 wants Trump as the face of the country. And I'm ex-military and I'll tell you that basically every service member cringes at the idea of having to salute the orange man.

>barely

Not really. Trump won't even come close to Romney numbers.

Eh, I'll do what I usually do and go over to /lit/ for a while when Sup Forums is boring or too autistic. Those pompous faggots don't care about any leader that hasn't been dead for a few decades. It's kinda comfy though.

There's always the popularity vote to count on.

This election is the Final Crisis of America itself. Maybe even the world.

I'll just bug out in /his/. The worst I have to deal with there are the endless Slav irredentist revisionism threads and Protestants and Catholics heckling each other in every other thread.

I'm 100% sure that over half of Trump's supporters see him as an honest asshole among snakes and follow the devil you know principle, while half of Hillary's supporters hate Trump's guts for being a douche on national television.

If this election culminates in JFK coming back to life and belting out a power ballad to erase Trump and Hillary from the universe, it'll be all too worth it.

>trump
>honest

Trump supporters seriously can't believe this.

I just don't like Trump cause I dislike celebrity politics.

He is honest. He honestly told us he would lie to us

>see him
Perception versus reality is a powerful thing.

So what will we call bill? I hope its first fella

It won't. Hillary will likely win, she'll grant amnesty to all the illegals and theyll be so grateful that no election will ever end without a Democrat victory again.

Then some Muslim WILL pull an act of terror and Hillary will declare martial law, making herself president for life

Wouldn't it be first lord?

I honestly don't know what to think of Trump supporters. I understand some of their arguments or at least the rationale behind some of their arguments but some shit like being the first candidate in modern history to not release his tax returns there's just no way to defend.

I'm going with Clinton because I want to support a Democratic senate.

No I don't like Clinton but the presidency isn't the only thing you're voting for here, and I don't want Republicans having power if they think the Breitbart crowd is who they're obligated to pander to.

I don't remember that part of final crisis.

Nice fanfiction

I'm not even sure if posts like this are jokes anymore

Oh god, I can already see the Vox articles trying to explain why a lifelong presidency is actually normal and good.

WAKE ME UP

Thanks for correcting the record tm

Yeah, well, I didn't want the PUMA fuckers to get what they wanted, either. Why should the more obnoxious crowd win, just because their candidate is more """respectable"""?

>Why should the more obnoxious crowd win

are you basing your vote entirely on spiting a group of people