You can only post in this thread if you're country allows you to do webm related

You can only post in this thread if you're country allows you to do webm related.

reporting in

You must not be German.

>checks flag
Hmmmm

I'm a fucking badass m8 I do whatever the fuck I want cause I'm the boss.

I make the rules, m8

I FEEL NOTHING

same

Yup. The past decade or so of case law has been rather favorable toward defensive shootings.

We even had a suspected drug dealer shoot a cop in the head on a no-knock raid and get acquitted of all charges. Shit was pretty cash.

>You must not be German.
Indeed Im not

dat nigga ded af family

It probably wouldn't be legal, but I doubt anyone would give a fuck

Neat!

If he's an Arab terrorist it is seen as a moral duty to kill him.
If he just mugs/robs/intrudes you, it's a bit more complicated. It doesn't happens much, but In recent years whenever a home owner shot and killed a criminal he was eventually not persecuted.

How is the public view on gun ownership and self defense now in frogland? You guys were traditionally not too bad for a Euro country, but with this Muslim shit going on, have people gone full antigun or have they realized more guns is the answer?

Wow that's racist, he didnt even had time to shoot yet got shot to death, well done america, never change... "hurr durr we need more guns".

You go to jail for doing anything than calling the police over here, I want to move :(

Reporting in.

Wow, what kind of special snowflake faggot are you?

More self defense webms then?

Not really self defense, but muh boleese in some place in South America. Probably Brazil.

Oh the previous one was in South Africa, if I'm not mistaken.

Also in South Africa, again, if I'm not mistaken.

send help america

Some South American place as well.

Now look at this fine fellow show young urban youths some manners.

So its alright to point a loaded gun at your face as long as I don't pull the trigger? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Let me guess apart of the terrorist group known as Black Lives Matter, Muslim refugee, or liberal that hates self defense.

Not reporting in, just here to say these are impressive and you should be proud of your countries (and I believe you're correct about locations).

It's racist to point out that they're all black right?

>if you're country
>you're

YOUR

Try again, smart guy.

This is just sad. Did a man's life really have to be taken away simple because his economic positions were poorer then the shop owners that forced him into a life of crime?

Just a sad world we live in if you guys are applauding this unnecessary act of violence.

Racists.

I hope that's bait faggot.

Why didn't kill the nigger ? What a faggot.

He aimed for center of mass and neutralized the threat. The nigger may or may not have died in the end, but once he was neutralized if you executed him, it would be murder.

Yes please, I can't get enough of basketball-Americans getting their just deserts.

>You can only post in this thread if you're country allows you to do webm related.

Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do.

The most unfortunate part is just how accurate that is in that cesspool of a state.

I love watching niggers get killed even though I'm black myself. Post moar.

No. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Reporting in. Post 'em, fellas.

Don't forget user, the Spanish are mostly Arab from the invasion of Iberia by the Moors, so it's only natural for him to try to defend his fellow sub-humans.

>you're
But yes.

It's not even about race here, my black friend. It's about defending yourself against antagonists. Sadly, that's all the webums I have.

>killing someone for robbing your store

Uhh... Inhuman much? There is no justification in killing someone for robbing you.

Thanks, Sweden. Your contribution is appreciated.

Everytime I see this I have to admit the balls on the guy. Stone cold.

I'm not even surprised by Sweden anymore.

Too obvious, Sven. Try to be more subtle next time.

they jus hawngry dey dindu nuffin
how dey gon eat

>You can only post in this thread if "you're" country is a barbaric third world shithole

The guy in white was paralyzed from the legs down just before he died.

These are all brazilian, we are proud once again to provide the World with gore and violence.

Don't rob my fucking store and it won't happen, cuck

omg, hahahaha, uuuh, sauce?

(You)

This is incredible

For some reason when the bullets started flying he hunched over and huddled in with his partner rather than fucking running for his life.
Its like he though people were throwing rocks or something.

>.t nordcuck

That gave me a fat rubbery one.

I want to buy that man a beer

Tbf last time the french people got armed they started executing everyone