Why is this not allowed?

why is this not allowed?

Carolfags are dead

the past is allowed to be the past

Too heteronormative. Too white.

He's dead and she's got a spider-girlfriend.

Because tumblr took over Carol books.

Because the art is shit?

Had a spider-girlfirend. Thanks Bendis.

This

Because it seems pretty bad for the spine.

Not enough ass showing.

if you think that art is shit you're retarded. post what you consider good art.

Why is that ass so flat?

It would be necrophilia.

What is this? I don't get it...
Why is WHAT not allowed?
The scene that not only is allowed but exists right in front of us all? Why THAT isn't allowed?
Because it was allowed...

Wait... Is this about some sort of Lezziphobia?

You need an excuse? Some way to wrap your brain around how dicks aren't the center of EVERY woman's world?
... I can help you with that.

You need a Jean. Some perceived ultimate source of all sexual nonconformity that you can vilify like a religious nutbag on a Bible-bender in Salem Mass'.

I know just the pariah, someone who happened to be around at the same time Carol's relationships became more varied...
IT'S HER FAULT!

Would have to be before that. In fact, the best candidate would be... Mar-Vell himself

>that pose

Spiderman has exclusive rights on breaking backbones.

>tfw you turn lesbian because your psyche got merged with your crush's

Wait, are you the same idiot who has a nervous breakdown every time Iceman's sexuality is mentioned on here?
Because your shtick is starting to get real boring, famalam.

Cause Ms. Marvel Carol is a different person than Captain Marvel Carol

Also, why no CarolAss in that?

Ah it's that lezzianon who vomits her shit in every carol thread.

But this was allowed.

I love this style of art. It's got an old style that made the Heavy Metal and Marvel's cosmic stories so great. It gives a grit to space that I love.

Yeah, like old school aeon flux.

this is no where near Aeon Flux level though. I like that too but this has the more european grit style, like people were taking some influence from Moebius.

That shit was written by the Editor in Chief.

Honestly, the most fucked up thing here is not Carol's pregnancy or her abduction but it's Hawkeye, Thor and Tony's reaction.

> tat Beast

>Attractive, heterosexual blonde white people in a loving relationship
Ugh, can you not?
#it's2016

Technically he is a white passing pink Kree.

IMO Carol and Mar-Vell loved each other but their lives went into different directions.

Carol seemed to love him a lot tho since she broke down after she found out that he died and his death was the beginning of her spiraling into depression. When he came back in OP's pic they both made out a lot and in KSD's comic when she goes back to her origin she saves him from an attack and then caresses his unconscious form.

That said I always thought their Ultimate versions had a lot of UST that unfortunately Loeb and Bendis killed.

How could we sink this low with Carol Danvers? From lovable loser C-lister to super-dull feminist mouthpiece A-lister.

WHERE DID WE FAIL

No idea. KSD.