I told you fucks one of these days they had to be funny by pure chance

I told you fucks one of these days they had to be funny by pure chance.

Law of large numbers, take the wheel. See you again in ~2 years!

That's not funny.

l-lol?

haven't read it in years
what happened to the art
is this a guest comic

also why didn't you post the funny one, op

I disagree.

Plus this one actually looks like it was drawn by a human artist instead of a sick ape in a huge hurry.

they should have done a joke about how they're a couple of rich twats flying first class but still find excuses to bitch about stuff

First time i've heard that criticism.

Are they actually somehow rich? From what?

Have you considered that you might be seriously ill? Its more likely that you're experiencing some form of degenerative brain disease than CAD be funny.

Thats not first class

From Penny Arcade.

Though I don't see how having money overcomes a fear of flying.

Well, it was funnier than most I've seen in recent memory.

i am a professional, i can confirm this user is correct

I mean is it not funny? Have my standards just been lowered that much?

is exactly the same panel copy pasted, the only thing that changes are their faces

no and yes

The art peaked in like 2009

The joke isn't funny and it's poorly delivered.

As a clown, I can back up this claim.

The jokes in PA are always the second panel and the third one is just sort of a punctuation mark. And the second panel is pretty funny.

No, it isn't.

>I found out how to relive stress on a plane.
>I'm gonna find out how to say "I'm naked" in the most amount of words.
Not funny in the slightest.

>I told you fucks one of these days they had to be funny by pure chance.
And that day is not this day.

>But it is not this day.

>Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn.

Raped by Dickwolves was funny.

It's mildly amusing at best.

The last funny one I saw was the DOOM one about the kombucha. But that was more Whomp! funny than actual funny. By that I mean it was a painful look into the awful reality that journalism has become completely lost up its own asshole.

>Are they actually somehow rich?

Considering they get a sustainable income from 9 panels a week about LOL VIDEOGAMES, yes yes they are obscenely wealthy.

BALD

PIGLIKE

Yeah, two tone shading is great if you understand how light sources work. That is not the case here.

That's not funny at all.

For comparison's sake, I shall post an actually funny PA comic.

The art got worse?

I think you posted the wrong image.

still the best

I was really disappointed to find out that guy had no accent in the actual game

Gabe has been experimenting with his art. Sometimes they look radioactive, pic related.
>also why didn't you post the funny one, op
Also pic related.

>Are they actually somehow rich?
ITT: user misses the part where Mike and Jerry own a hit long-runner webcomic with merchandise, huge revenues, and stuff like spin-off videogames and reality shows, manage a charity and an Expo, and are basically two of the most revered veterans of the internet community.

Yup. Funny as fuck.

Oh, Christ, do they really support the trend towards no review copies? They're even bigger douchebags than I thought.

Even though people have wrote hundreds of articles explaining why Gabe and Tycho became worse than Hitler with how they handled this situation, I still side with PA. You have every right to be pissed off when people start to bitch at you for writing a joke. It's nerve-wracking and not everyone has the patience to apologize, when everyone calls you a rape apologist for not agreeing with the hugbox mentality of the mainstream internet.
Especially not Gabe who pretty much admitted to be a patological contrarian.

I like how the change in art style over the years has only given them more and more hair.

It's especially amusing that Jerry's avatar is thin, square-jawed, tall and has a luscious full head of wavy hair

What the fuck is up with that shading?

I got a giggle out of it. It's not hilarious, but it was a brief but audible laugh. I think that it qualifies.

The name "Runyon Dralp" was enough to get a laugh out of me in and of itself. It's just absurd enough to evoke a snort of laughter from me.

I heard that. But, then, I am also a huge fan of OG Mel Brooks.

>corporate greed is the true evil in doom

dying

As Professor of Funny at MIT I can confirm that this strip is indeed not funny.

>doom 4
>retro shooter

>CAD

>the joke is that he's nude in public
>the punchline is delivered without a set-up
Weak as fuck.

I'm beginning to suspect that /co has no sense of humor.

>Sup Forums doesnt like the protomen, a fedora core megaman tribute band
>Sup Forums: "im beginning to suspect that Sup Forums has no taste in music

They are being critical of current reviewers where they have to have a dissertation on gender politics in every review.