Maximum Overdrive > The Running Man > Carrie > Misery > Stand By Me > Shawshank Redemption > The Green Mile > The...

Maximum Overdrive > The Running Man > Carrie > Misery > Stand By Me > Shawshank Redemption > The Green Mile > The Shining > The Dead Zone > Salem's Lot > It (2017) > Christine > It (1990) > Pet Cemetery > Cujo > The Dark Tower > 1408

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K44PqV2Idk
youtube.com/watch?v=RVB6mKTmi3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WIASqPZqnhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1408 is good

>Pet Cemetery
>Cemetery

Come on, user.

There are two Carries and two Salem's Lots and it's spelled Pet Sematary but other than that your ranking is completely wrong

>maximum overdrive first

i stopped here, because the person who arranged this list truly has excellent taste and i have no need to inspect the rest of this list

i like how they used music from halloween 3 in the trailer

>actually thinking OP is talking about the carrie remake

That's like saying your favorite movie is Evil Dead or Robocop and then someone asks you if you meant the original or remake.

>shawshank at sixth
>1408 at last
>pet cemetery
>dark tower >
Holy shit what terrible everything

What is this? It's not even a complete list. That one section of Cat's Eye where James Woods has to quit smoking is better than all of these.

why are king's books so movie friendly? does he write them like scripts or something

shut the fuck up and post stephen kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7K44PqV2Idk

nigga writes like 50 books a year. At this rate, some of them are gonna be adapted for movies

the funny thing is like 99% of all stephen king books are movie friendly but then you get than 1% of 12 years old having orgies or 14 year old boys giving each other head

"cocaine is a helluva drug" - Stephen King

No, that isn't what I was thinking. OP included both versions of It, so why wouldn't he include both versions of Carrie and both versions of Salem's Lot? No need to mention either version of Firestarter since OP didn't bother to include those. Anyway, you posted at me with a wrong, stupid idea, and I've now corrected you. Rest in peace.

>implying Shawshank Redemption is worse than anything

It's not just the best movie based on a King story, it's one of the best movies of all time.

t. IMDb user from 2003

Where would The Stand fit?

at first i thought you were ranking the books. 1408 movie is far better than you give it credit for, i'd say better than 1990 IT. Pet Cemetery is also good. Carrie is overrated, stand by me is his best adaption film.
youtube.com/watch?v=RVB6mKTmi3Q

I can at least appreciate the fact that you're not one of those people who puts The Shining as way >>>>>> everything else. I guess The Running Man would probably my personal choice for #1. Also I don't think 1408 is the worst of the worst, but it's been a long time since I've seen some of these movies.

man i really need to watch this, looks incredible

The Shining is the only one of merit, sorry to disappoint you guys.

>1408 at the bottom
wow kys

othis. it was actual horrorkino and feelskino
youtube.com/watch?v=WIASqPZqnhs

and Cusackino

OP doesn't mention Dolores Clairborne, which is better than Misery imho
nor The Mist
nor Christine

wtf OP

Max Overdrive is one of the lamest movies of all time

THUNDERSTRUCK
>TRUCK
mfw

Silverbullet is the best King film.

The Green Mile is possibly the most overrated movie I've ever seen. The movie was pretty damned mediocre, not even close to The Shining (greatest horror flick of all time) and Shawshank.

The best King stories are the ones without anything supernatural or wacky. The second best King stories are the ones with LOTS of wacky supernatural stuff.

>Doesn't even mention the best king film

Great work OP