I want to vent out a bit and ask you guys if I was morally wrong in this situation

I want to vent out a bit and ask you guys if I was morally wrong in this situation.

It's a very delicate subject and I will be changing some information to protect myself from any lurking investigators.

A few years ago, I my car had severely broken down and was at the shop. I had a 3 to 11pm job, so when time came to clock out and go home I had to walk back. It was a 25 minute walk so it wasn't so bad, however the route I took wasn't the safest, not because it was a slum, but because it was very dark and secluded.

I decided to have my pistol accompany me on my late night walks, even though I didn't have a conceal carry permit. I decided that my own safety was worth the criminal charges, but I wore a cap and sunglasses to conceal my identity incase something happened. Anyhow, one night while on my way back home, I stumbled upon an ongoing crime scene.

I heard a woman crying and screaming, it was coming from behind a laundry mat building. I slowly approached the corner and when I peeked I saw a bruised woman being slammed against a dumpster by a black man with a knife.

She was being raped.

At that moment I had a mental struggle; should I help her out or just walk away.

She was in agony, her screams had the legitimate sound of a person in danger. I couldn't push myself to leave her in the hands of this psycho. So I intervened.

I slowly walked up to the guy, pulled out my pistol and shot him in the back of the head.

Everything went silent, and it was at that time that I knew I had to act fast. The woman had stopped screaming and only stared back at me. I told her that if she decided to call the cops, to return the favor and not give them a description.

She said thanks. I then ran away trying to distance myself from the scene.

It's been a couple of years and I have yet to have a knock on the door.

All I want to know is if I did the right thing Sup Forums? I still dream about it to this day, and the thought of killing a man haunts me inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXtM4qQh-j4
youtube.com/watch?v=qOC_S2X-IcM
youtube.com/watch?v=UyCWmZpFQ4o
youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your tumblr blogpost was too long, and i didn't read

Was she white or Asian?

She was white, late 30s. Bruised and her lip was bleeding. Her shirt was also torn up.

Waiter, this pasta is stale

>I want to vent out a bit and ask you guys if I was morally wrong in this situation

yes, lying on the Internet is morally wrong

Obviously the right thing to do.
You did something heroic. Something that people have trouble understanding these days.

reminds me of that movie Death Wish.
i think you did the right thing, but should have turned yourself in.

You didn't have to kill him, but yes.
Also stale.

why would you shoot a man in the head for raping?

Why not the dick? :D

>should have turned yourself in

Why???? Please I got to hear your logic for this?

couldn't you have just shot him in the leg/shoulder or something? the pain would have incapacitated him, but whatever you did the world a favour anyways

you didn't killed a man user. You killed a nigger, you did good to the world with that! Never forget!

cool story

i mean it. You did the right thing. I feel people who harm others with ill intentshould be put to death and not waste tax payers money

1. I didn't have a conceal carry permit.

If I didn't kill him, I would have to detain him until the cops get there only to be arrested for carrying without permit.

2. I don't know if this guy has any weapons of his own, it could easily turn into a hostage situation.

3. I wanted to get this all over with quickly.

>things that never happened

Serious question Sup Forums, are there any circumstances under which killing a nigger is morally wrong?

this

>however the route I took wasn't the safest, not because it was a slum, but because it was very dark and secluded

>I wore a cap and sunglasses to conceal my identity incase something happened.

so you were afraid for your safety and thus decided the best course of action would be to walk home through a dark dangerous street wearing sunglasses at night and thus in a state of total blindness but it's OK because you brought a gun to shoot at, I dunno, intimidating footsteps

The guy was a violent criminal. What advantage would there be to not shooting him fatally? He could try to kill OP, could try to press charges, could have his homies track down and kill OP.

There is literally no good reason NOT to fatally shoot someone in this situation.

Petty crime like theft desu

i know this probably isnt true but i hope it is, and if so good job

>if I was morally wrong in this situation.

Are you atheist? If your answer is "Yes" then nothing you do is morally wrong, there is no basis for it. But if you are then you lost the oppurtunity to rape the woman.

thanks bud that makes sense, plus why wouldn't you kill someone like that to begin with

Because then he could get jailed for it.

You must have misread, I said circumstances under which it is morally WRONG

because it was illegal for him to have the weapon in the first place.
the right thing to do and the lawful thing to do aren't always the same.
if you have to violate the law in order to do the right thing, you should turn yourself in and be judged by a jury of your peers.

>You didn't have to kill him, but yes.
he was a rapist, and a nigger
OP did good

What if the law to prosecute people without """"""permits"""""' infringes on my 2nd amendment right to self defense. An infringement is a crime.

This is posted like once a month stop

Assuming this is true, good job. You killed a rapist, and never suffered consequences for it. You got criminal off the streets and saved the taxpayers thousands, if not millions.

>All I want to know is if I did the right thing Sup Forums?

is this even a fucking question

You're a hero.

Saving an innocent white women, and one less nigger on the planet.

You didn't kill a man. Someone who rapes another human being isn't a man. They are a filthy, subhuman, deplorable nigger. That nigger would've gone on and committed even more crimes. Think of yourself as a hero, a crime preventer, and a legend.

then use that as part of your defense in court.

>the thought of killing a man haunts me inside.

Why? You did a good thing, if you ask me. That is, if this actually happened and it's not just another lie. As much as I want to believe that sometimes an upstanding citizen can actually take out the trash and not get fucked for it, reality seems to say something different.

when the neighborhood he lives in has a small population of white people

I'll pass thank you, I rather not deal with liberal Jewish judges and Lawyers.

Thanks anyways officer

>turn yourself in
sure, if you're fucking stupid
the investigation is probably dropped and is never to be heard of again, why the fuck worry about or, better yet, why the fuck punish yourself for doing the right thing, by risking imprisonment?

Those movies are rad.
We need vigilantes

>following the law is moral
jesus christ that's the logic of cucks
there's no reasoning with someone that believes that

it could set some nice precedents if you win to unfuck people who fall into similar circumstances.

the defense could cite your case for letting off someone who uses an unlicensed (or whatever) firearm to stop a rape.

or get fucked by libshit judges

There's a 99% chance this is fake, but next use a GoPro pl0x

You did the right thing user. We need more vigilante justice in this world.

I've seen this before. What is this some action inclination mining thread?

Absolutely thrilling

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read

You didn't do the right thing. You should have held your gun pointed at him and told him to stop and wait for police.
If he had ran either towards you or away you should have shot.
Let the punishment be up to law enforcement, and not yourself.

that's not exactly what i'm saying.
the law itself could be immoral, but by living in the society that enforces it you should either follow it, challenge it, or exit the society.

let's hear your reasoning as to why.

is there really no one who agrees with me? where's your sense of justice motherfuckers.
i'm not saying the dude ought to go to prison for it, i'm saying the dude ought to turn himself in and be tried by a jury of his peers.
he ought to get off scot-free.

Isn't this a repost? Are you the guy who also hung out behind the Arby's in 1998 too?

To clarify: shoot to wound, not to kill.

copypasta or not, you did the right thing. would have been better if you could have gotten him proper justice... but that is in a perfect world, which this is not.

What if he had a weapon and held the woman hostage?

Also I don't want to save a woman and wait for the cops, if it means I'll be arrested for carrying without a permit.

>only police can do X

Fuck you.

No, the crime was known beyond a doubt - an immediate death sentence was absolutely warranted

That only works in a non ZOG country sorry.

In burger land, if you don't fatally shoot them you'll be sued.

>proper justice

Oh like what???

You did the right thing, that's all that matters, the United States and various state governments are not God, you did what was right for your people and race against this filthy racial mongrel foreigner, and that's all that matters. There are dire consequences for those who wish to play God and take revenge on the just simply because they have the power now at this point in history. Don't concern yourself with the moral question, you did a righteous deed.

If case you ever need to know:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXtM4qQh-j4

youtube.com/watch?v=qOC_S2X-IcM

A public lynching as a warning to others

Yes.
You removed a dangerous animal from society.
Also, novel datamining pasta.

There is a risk he wouldn't get Scott free.
He did the right thing.

I see what you mean but let's be honest. Would you have turned yourself in if you were him at the time?

Yes, you did the right thing.
For all we know the woman deserved it, and the Black guy was a high functioning 120IQ, trump supporter. But we have to work on averages and what information you have. You saw a crime that as far as you could tell was very serious, and were obligated to intercede. Your area's liberal laws meant that you had to do so in a way that kept the cops out of it.

Did you get rid of your gun?

>shoot to wound, not to kill.

You are obviously a beta that has never properly used a gun. Shooting to wound is the most stupid thing you can do. Anyone who thinks "shoot to wound, not to kill." is a good idea should not have a gun. It is precicely those kinds of people that gun control is supposed to stop from having a gun.

ONLY shoot to kill people... "Warning shots" or "shoot to wound" is idiocy that only should exist in fiction so that we can notice what authors have not done their research.

>if you have to violate the law in order to do the right thing, you should turn yourself in and be judged by a jury of your peers.
That's idiotic. If you believe to be doing the right thing by breaking a law, no jury of peers can validate or overturn your decision. You'll only subject yourself to the law you decided to break, i.e. act inconsistently.
And laws aren't a perfect authority anyway. They exist to grease the gears of society and provide some semblance of functionality and stability. They are never infallible. Disregarding them is not morally wrong per se.

Yes you did right. There were two roads you could have taken, action or non action. You don't know if the guy had more than a knife, so you assume the worst, this is what soldiers do as well.

That woman also isn't going to be as fucked up by the situation knowing that someone saved her. IT would've been worse for you and her if you didn't stop him, because it's a what if? game for you and she just got raped with nobody to help.

If fake, whatever fuck you. If true, you did good.

>public lynching of a raping nigger

This isn't 1912 m8, he'll be given 10 years max then be released.

cutting that nigger's throat and pouring salt down his throat? Ripping out his entrails, pouring gasoline in them, and setting them on fire?

What you did was, in my opinion justifiable because her life was in danger as the guy had a knife. So whether its justifiable or not is not the question.
It was your decision to actually kill the guy instead of shooting him elsewhere OR stopping the rape in any other fashion. I'f you can live with killing the guy good for you. but if you acted a bit too quickly and can't handle the consequences (any consequences mental, possibly criminal) it its your fault for not thinking it through.

We should bring back public humiliation and executions.

I melted the pistol. It's gone along with the shoes and clothes I wore that day.

>and the thought of killing a man haunts me inside.
this why you will lose fgt.

You did the right thing. Now calm down.

You could have just damaged the gun serial number, couldn't you have? I don't own a firearm so I'm not to sure, maybe /k/ could give us some insight.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyCWmZpFQ4o

>if you have to violate the law in order to do the right thing, you should turn yourself in and be judged by a jury of your peers.
>peers

A bunch of unemployable media-consuming mongoloids spending several weeks hearing a big fat mammy talk about how "he be a good boy, her son had learnin' diffuculty, wuz askin dat white bitch for da time or sumpthin" and a kike lawyer whispering into their ears about how this is a slippery slope to mass graves and cremation ovens if we allow white racist men to shoot poor oppressed "non-consensual romantics" are most certainly NOT MY FUCKING PEERS.

Killing is a pretty big step, but it's not like he killed a human. I've only ever ended the lives of bugs.

Yuh done good, user. That woman probably still thanks you to this day.

Put it out of your mind; you did what you had to. He would have raped more women and probably killed them, too. No good can come off dwelling on it

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought.

When the time comes, he will have to defend himself. One does not buy a gun for self-defense if one does not intent on using it.

Killing, regardless of race take a toll on you.

Makes you feel second guess yourself, and you start to think about how you're now a murderer.

>They exist to grease the gears of society and provide some semblance of functionality and stability
this is exactly my point.

>NOT MY FUCKING PEERS.
so exit, you're an interloper.

To me not defending your people is an immoral act, a Wicked deed.

Revelation 21:8
But the COWARDLY, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

>What are ballistic forensics

If it was your mother, sister, wife, daughter.. would you still feel this guilt?

You did a good thing.

Sure, and soak it in bleach for a week. But then what? You still have not gotten rid of the evidence. Are you saving the functioning parts of the gun to sell it? How do you sell it without leaving a trail back to you and without accidentally selling it to an undercover cop. Best case scenario, you somehow get a hundred bucks and give a gun to some criminal who will use it to shoot up a convenience store.

You fucked up by posting your story here. The FBI will be at your door by the end of the day.

I don't feel bad about protecting. It's just a weird weight over your head.

I'd do it again no doubt.

That only determines what type of gun doesn't it? The make and model? That would be merely circumstantial evidence, cna be easily dismissed, not a smoking gun(pun intended)

>average day in the life of a Chicago police officer

Is this your first week on Sup Forums young man?

OP all killing is murder!

>doesn't know what pasta is

And the Gods frowned that day.

>ballistic forensics
Yeah, I'm sure the CSI department is pulling out the electron microscope to bring justice to the memory of this rapist nigger

I completely agree.

no, you can tell what gun fired a bullet if you fire a second bullet from the same gun and compare the two.

There's a difference between killing and murder, in the English language and in the Hebrew language as well I am pretty sure. The Commandment is Thou Shalt Not Murder, obviously the Israelites had standing armies which killed foreign enemies all the time in warfare, clearly there is a precise distinction between a murder and a killing.

Murder implied killing of the innocent, those who did not deserve to die, killing is imply the act of killing, ending a life.

Seems like nothing of value was lost.

You did the world a favor user. That rapist had made their decision, there would have been no point in not intervening besides letting them continue to hurt more people.

It's unlikely, but I wouldn't take the chance - still you don't have to melt the whole gun. just buy a replacement barrel in cash at a gun show and chuck the other into a river after filing off the serial (or melting the barrel)

implies*

Morality is objective, and it's not any flesh government's job to play God and determine what is morally acceptable and what is not, i.e. what is truly good and evil and what is not. But Jews and their Satanist willful non-Jewish slaves are blasphemers who ritualistically blaspheme and imagine themselves to be Gods.