Homeless 'dark skinned' man violently rapes woman after she stopped to give him change

archive.is/FqNW5

>Police said the woman handed over all the coins she had before the man grabbed her shoulder and pushed her into a nearby road, where he pulled out a knife and sexually assaulted her.

>The Met Police's Sexual Offences Command said that the victim had been left "very traumatised" by the incident

>The suspect is described as a dark-skinned man aged between 30 and 40 years and between 5ft 4ins and 5ft 6ins in height.

of all the sad words, of tongue and of pen. the saddest are these; Sup Forums was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3370481/Man-jailed-raping-six-month-old-baby-posting-images-online.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dark-skinned man aged between 30 and 40 years and between 5ft 4ins and 5ft 6ins in height.

manlet nigger rapist. the absolute scum of the earth.

Well, that's diversity for ya.

clearly deserved it.

i bet that bitch was trying to prove how progressive she is by interacting with filth.

I'm glad bad stuff happens to bad people.

she gave him pennies, he gave her penis

Why should I care about this roastie?

Looks like she relaxed around blacks.

Tanned Brits who won't bin their knives, next on Jeremy Kyle.

He was probably a tanned British nationalist and brexiter

>between 5ft 4ins and 5ft 6ins in height

fucking manlets
probably the only way he could get laid

Gut gememed, Volksgenosse.

Quintessentially british

>'dark skinned' man violently rapes woman

She was just culturally enriched

Probably a muzzie or a nigger. I very much doubt this 'dark skinned' man was Southern Italian or Spanish. I've lived in both and they are dark skinned. It's all that sunshine.

I am so fortunate to live in a 100% white town in the northern Pennine mountains. On the border with North Yorkshire, Cumbria and County Durham. No crime. A strong sense of community, stunning scenery, good schools for my kids, we look after each other.
My wife is police and most of her time is spent attending to car crashes on the road in the pic. It's the most dangerous road in England. I'm a plumber and fix water pressure, install showers and fix drains. etc.

5'4 - 5'6"

lol

manlet rapist.

>not having a public nigger lynching after this happens
>it doesn't even have to be the same nigger

Guess what's going to happen next week.

>Be British
>give homeless man money
>get raped
Can't make this shit up

So this is one case where the woman pays the toll and then burns the coal?

SO U WUZ SAYIN

>Niggers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3370481/Man-jailed-raping-six-month-old-baby-posting-images-online.html

Londonfag here, most of us get Ubers if we have to venture out at night. This woman at her fucking age should have known better.

Why do people fall for this shit?
>"Can I have some change?!? It's mah burthday."
>idiot takes out wallet
>Hobo takes out a knife "GIVES ME ALL YOUR MONAYS!!"
Fuck pan handlers. Fuck giving people free money.

>humour from german flag
let me guess, on vacations

>and between 5ft 4ins and 5ft 6ins in height

Roma. Africans average taller.

maybe he's a male prostitute, he thought she is paying him for sex

kek

Damn that's pretty hot. I wonder if she came?