Politically correct English being taught in Finland

>Politically correct English being taught in Finland
>Replace the insensitive term with a more appropriate one
Jesus, I didn't know it was this bad.

>seniors

cue George Carlin rant

>NOW you're just waking up
I bet you think Finland is based. And I also bet you don't know the fact that kids are being taught to help refugees here.

"Blind" is offensive?

I have a lot to learn.

But what about Mämmi?

Yeah, I don't know where they're getting that from. Here we still use "blind" for people that can't see at all or can barely see. An alternative we sometimes use is "visually impaired", but that's more for people that can't see well (but can still see a little). I've never heard "visually challenged".

Blind people can't read this so why do we have to use PC terms?

Nothing there is actually considered "insensitive", except Negro.

I also thought nobody outside the US calls prarieniggers Indians. really made me think...

>visually challenged

Kojimbo was right. Control of language and words is astronomically influential in controlling the person.

>blind
>visually challenged
yes I know most 'blind people' still have some vision but what next we are going to start calling the sick the 'health challenged'
fucking pitiful losers wasting time and money on this shit because they cant contribute anything meaningful.

Half of the terms on the left used to be the "politically corrected" term.

Everyone here calls them American Indians.

also why the fuck am I supposed to call a nigger "African-American" if he hasn't lived in America at all?

Replacing "his" with "their" is grammatically incorrect.
It should become "his or her".
>everyONE has a right to his (singular) or her (singular) opinion

You're not, I've never heard that. Just say black or African at that point

We call them alcoholics here in the midwest

>spinster

well I just learned an insensitive term for a single lady. Thanks Finland

These. Negro is the only insulting term in the list and they couldn't even give a correct alternative.

>used

The reason they used "their" is because they think it's a gender-neutral pronoun, while using his/her implies that you leave behind all those "xirs" from Tumblr.

Visually challenged sounds like they're so ugly that they need a bag over the head.

>Merry Christmas is offensive
>In fucking Finland

Lue ja itke.

It's cultural marxist brainwashing, taken almost word for word from the Americans.

I wonder (((who's))) behind that.

That's actually really funny

Won't translate, but basically it's just more examples of anglo-niggerization of Finland.

George Carlin was right

What's the point in posting stuff no one is going to understand anyway?

This is the best. They are saying whites colonized Africa and should feel ashamed for it blah blah blah. This is what FINNS are taught.

>muhammed
kek

Basically Newspeak

For the other Finns.

Holy shit!

>not picking Muhammed

It literally names a Zionist jewess in the text, they're not even trying anymore.

>Eri maiden välillä on eroja, mutta ne eivät ole vaarallisia
hei hei Saudi-Arabiaan ilman mitään huiveja sitten

#19 their in terms of "his or her" is incorrect English. It's informal and making its way out, but not yet.

And as the cherry on top.

>Equality Days
>Planning and Work Group
>everybody female.

>"Politically correct" is not politically correct to say.

You think they realized when they first met?

>he didn't know leftist keep pushing until they start wars

Why does every finn need to learn swedish? Isn't swedish speaking finns a small minority?

Oh fuck me. Could someone please explain how far this shit has gotten in eastern Europe? Are the balts fucked too? Please tell me most of you aren't having it.

Orwell was right
I want to get off from this ride

A RICH minority...

>A professional woman.

You mean a whore?

>poor understanding of modern English
k, croat roach.

that's my point, faggot veggieburger

Because Finns are maximum cucked. Lower on the totem pole than Somalis and definitely Swedes. Only Samis are given less shit than Finns.

That's literally 1984.

Same here in France, every english lesson I've had in my life has been an excuse to push PC agenda.

Ie 'guns are bad' meme, climate change, multiracial society, women in the workplace, immigration. Every single year it was the same PC subjects over and over again with any professor.

This was some years ago, I can only speculate that it's even worse now.

Liberals will not be pleased to learn that every noun regarding a profession/position has male and female versions in German.

In English you have for example
>Actor and Actress
>Policeman and Policewoman

In German every noun is like
>Pilot and Pilotin
>Arbeiter and Arbeiterin
>Polizist and Polizistin
Nouns ending in -in are female. We don't have ending for transgender and mentally retardeds.

If they want to change our language they might as well take away our genders too, because masculine and feminine genders exist, and then we really won't have a language.

disgusting.

This is being taught in The USA as well.

>tfw my old-school commie english teacher told the whole class to always stick with he/his if the person's gender is unknown
>tfw she especially added that if someone demands you to use "their" instead, they're most likely a feminazi and should be avoided
At last I truly see what she meant back then.

>saying politically correct is no politically correct

Really reminds me of this scene in 1984 where post-brainwash Winston is thinking how greatest act of goodthink really is knowing that there is no goodthink.

can wimin be firefighters? can they lift a full grown person from a burning building

>14. Asian is better than Oriental
Doubt it, what's the point of having the same term for yellow little men with narrow eyes and Muslims. There's no point at all. it's degrading for both of them.

the old left weren't a bunch of faggots.

Jesus fuck

>old people is offensive
>cavemen is offensive
>FUCKING SAYING CAVEMEN IS OFFENSIVE
>stewardess is offensive
>politically correct is inclusive

KEK

are they going to ban santa now?
Is Christmas cancelled?

when did "blind" become a negative term. it's just a name attached to a particular condition.

>an actress
>an actor

>man-made
>MANufactured

wew let that one slip by boys!

>MAN-ufactured

They may as well ban this too cause the "man" in "manmade" doesn't mean male made, it means human made.

you have different priorities when you were 10 years old and you had to kill at least 1 Nazi with a stick or else Stalingrad would fall

why do chinks pretend to be offended by oriental

not all asians live in the Orient

It is used as a gender-neutral pronoun, and has been for several years. This is nothing new.

What is the term for white people? If the word back is not accepted why is white accepted? What a bunch of retarded, logicless things.

>man-made -> manufactured

That's offensive to people without hands, delet this you shitlord

>blind = visually challenged
>a fat person = a large person
>cavemen = early humans
and the rest
100% mad
Like wtf
>"I'm not blind, I'm just visually challenged
CAN'T KEEP CALM

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
why
Finland used to be so based.

It happened to retard aswell, and that word just meant slow.
Even today flight systems will repeatedly say retard to pilots who are coming in to land too fast, but because calling someone retarded is offensive because nobody wants to be retarded calling someone blind for not noticing something has similar connotations.

It's why political correct la-, sorry inclusive language is so cancerous and must be opposed.

So when we'll start using "Are you visually challenged ?" as a taunt what will they do ?

triggered

>visually challenged
Just

a fat person = a large person

Somehow "a large person" is funnier than a fat person t b h

Fuck large persons i guess

Say it's offensive, and move to the next word/compound word/phrase

Retarded > Mentally Handicapped > Special Needs

Blind > Visually Challenged > [Send in your suggestions to your local liberal Professor]

Someone should inform them that number 18 is grammatically incorrect. "Their" always refers to multiple people and is never interchangeable with "he" "she" or "he/she"

Suomi is based. I don't care what you say, Pekka. Highest % of people in a first world country willing to defend their country if they had to (74%). Highest wallet return rate put of any country in the wallet drop test (9/10). Practically the only non-aggressor country in WW2 that didn't immediately surrender to an invasion, and even fought back.

Suomi best euro country, even better than Polen

You're bad at your own language...

China should conquer the world 2bh
Sick of the political correctness bullshit spreading to our 3rd world.

>Trading one thought police for another

delet this hole thread

>Santa
>Satna
>Satan
>Saatana
make of that what you will

>spinster
>single woman

Well we will change our language at some point, when english gets pathetic. German or something, something stone cold.

>using a plural pronoun with a singular antecedent
Please, tell me more about my language, Paco

>calling a woman single

holy fuck don't do this
this is way more offensive

> their
Since when is it OK for politically correct English to be grammatically incorrect?

>professional woman

So every career girl is a hooker?

I knew it!

>holy fuck don't do this
>this is way more offensive
no, it is not if you use the term spinster :^)

Stfu dumbass. Their is the third person plural possessive, and as such does not square with the word everyONE.

>Swedish language textbooks promoting multikulti shit
We had these as well in Lukio. A Swedish teen with a Irakian gf and so on. It was so cringeworthy.

This book was full of this kind of shit
Thanks Opetushallitus for such (((((((interesting)))))) topics like I didn't have little interest in swedish before that

fucking hell