The state of women in 2016

Do slavic women like black guys?

Would you be in favor of banning interracial relationships?

>THIS

When I was in Moscow I saw some girl with an American black guy and they had two mongrel children.

So yeah you could probably find some Eastern whore

>banning
it should be legal but we should have online harassment campaigns aimed at targeting mudsharks and bastard spawn tbqh

Also I overheard this same dude say "how do you say McDonalds in Russian"

How to troll Sup Forums

>post attractive girl
>write about cuck shit

getting tired of these shills

yet you fags reply everytime

at least use sage

1. not trying to troll
2. I posted that girl because she is a mudshark

Slav woman date everything that has money.
Just have money and they will pretend to want you.

good trick is leading them on, fucking and dumping them.

Also someone in another thread told me slavic girls are massive whores so I felt the need to make this thread. Nothing malicious here.

they're materialistic, arrogant, uncaring whores who love revenge and drama.
they're manipulative and backstabbing.
they will take advantage of you and take your friendliness as weakness.

they're batshit insane but you only really notice it when its too late.

why do you think russian men are so fucked up that they resort to krokodile and vodka?

Slavettes are high percentaggfe having true-white-redpilled-family goalsd

Sorry for muh writing, wodka is the thing

Alright good to know.

>literally all women are like this

Sign me up, better than nothing.

this exactly. we all have poverty issues and holding on anything that could help us

All women are whores regardless of race. Get over it and fuck as many as possible

Just cause it's hard to distinguish between a "German" male and female doesn't mean you have to bash Slavic women, Mehmet.

Don't know. There's a grand total of maybe 4 black people in the entire country.

My penis is small and white. Which race should I go for?

Shouldn't we want to better women and society as a whole though? Fucking as much women is basically pursuing self gratification.

What kind of Slav? Russians are whores, Serbians I assume aren't, Croats are good.

i sagee evry tyme

I don't know see All what I know is he said she is slavic.

Eh, it's a bit more complicated then that.
Basically this guy gets it

They aren't whores and you'll have to work a bit if you're just aiming to fuck them, but they will date anyone with money.
As a foreigner, you probably wouldn't have trouble picking up chicks anywhere in eastern Europe, but all they would see in your is a green card to get the hell out of this shithole. Can't really blame them.

And naturally, the poorer the country gets, the more obvious that is. That's why Russian girls seem like whores - they're just more desperate to gtfo.

jews should be sterilized.

I'm not bashing them, i'm just telling the truth and the facts.

German woman btw have different problems.

Asian what else

White woman do it because their "feels" are telling them to and because attention.
Slav woman do it for the money and materialistic shit.

As long as you got money and time for her she will stay faithful.
But the moment she has a problem with you she will suck other dicks as revenge. With problems I mean stupid shit you don't even think about.
Also the second somebody with more money shows up you're getting cucked. And don't ever trust them, not with feels or money. Most of these bitches are crazy.

Swedeboy wanting into Russian Gulag.
Better not m8

Ukraine and Belarus are also full of desperate woman who do whatever to get out of there.

Slav women aren't whores but IMO they aren't worth it, because if you go in long relationship with them they will spend a lot of your money.

Basically many of them are gold diggers, but they aren't easy.

I would guess that you are a Slav too since you know what are you talking about.

Not all Slav women are gold diggers but majority of them are just manipulators.