Why doesn't Marvel just give Norman Osborn this Kira nigga's hair...

Why doesn't Marvel just give Norman Osborn this Kira nigga's hair? It'd make him look at least 75% less disgusting and retarded and still keep his stripey hair fetish.

>jojo autist tries to shoehorn his homo annie may into a non relevant topic
Fuck off

a·nal-re·ten·tive
adjective
adjective: anal-retentive

(of a person) excessively orderly and fussy (supposedly owing to conflict over toilet-training in infancy).

noun
noun: anal-retentive; plural noun: anal-retentives

a person who is excessively orderly and fussy.

>Having shit taste

Have you considered pulling the METAL ROD out of your asshole, you fucking sperg.

Fuck off to Sup Forums faggots

=>

Nah, the waves stay.

Confirmed for literal sperglord.

Aw, but they look so tacky.
And-
Weird.

Have you ever thought that maybe he's supposed to look weird?

Yeah, but that's what his goblin costume is for.
The hair is just WEIRD-weird.

Norman just wants a quite life

Is that the japanese version of the joker?

Have you ever considered that maybe Norman Osborn looking slightly weird outside of the costume is part of his visual motif that ties into him being kinda fucking crazy, which making him look more suave would undermine?

and his stand
「GOBLIN KING」

Nah, he's not nearly bombastic and outrageous enough for that.

>likes anime
>likes scooby doo

You're the sperg, fuck off my board

No user because a white man with cornrows will always just make him bad-weird

I don't understand why this board doesn't like waves. Waves are great. Is it because he's white, Sup Forums? Are white people not allowed to have elegant Caesar cuts with curly hair?

>my

Who died and made you Autist Prime

Quit being racist.

If they can pull it off, sure!
Norman, though, is a fifty-year-old man.
He cannot pull it off.
Just try and fuckin stop me, user

I'm sure those stripes are suppose to show that his hair is wavy.

That's even more gross.

Well, I don't know why Osborn's hair bothers you that much. I find it fine, neither appealing nor disgusting, but it's instantly recognizable and original. I wouldn't change it.

Well, had the Joker been born in Japan, he would have manifested his insanity in other ways. Though trying to fit in and pretend you're normal is the absolute opposite of a character that tries to grab all the attention he can.

if green goblin was a stand it'd be named green jelly with the ability carnage rules

Exactly.
It just so happens that purple suits just look universally cool.

Now that I think so, both Osborn and the Joker would absolutely rock out that skull necktie too.

That haircut is literally "my hair is growing out from under this other nigga's hair." It's not natural, it's supposed to be fucking weird and creepy.

Considering Sandman also has this hair and he's not crazy, no. He just likes money.

And?

I'd love to read a story where Kira just wants a quiet life in the marvel universe where various superhumans are always fucking around with his quiet life.

Sandman has an excuse to have hair like that, too.
Like, imagine.
Try and imagine literal hair, made of sand.

Why can't Sup Forums and Sup Forums be friends? We have more in common than you think.

Because Sup Forums likes to think that it lacks the autism that Sup Forums has. But in actuality, they're not so different.

Norman did not hijack another motherfucker's face, so he can't have hair growing out from under another man's hair.,

...Wait what?
I just thought the arrow meme magic changed his hair.
Fuck, that's creepy.

Nigga, fuck you, Stormin' Norman is fresh as fuck.

You realize that's an actual hair texture that people really have, right?

ITT, dumb people don't know that people had hair like this back in the early 60s.

reminder that sandman and osborn are related

50 years ago. why not an update? what'spopular now for grown mem?

Norman Osborn is cute.

No match for my
[SPIDERLAND]

>jojo posters

oy vey

I wouldn't mind a crossover desu