How did Simba and Nala just SUDDENLY fall in love? They didn't see each other in years, and when they were just cubs...

How did Simba and Nala just SUDDENLY fall in love? They didn't see each other in years, and when they were just cubs, they just seemed like good friends. How did romance suddenly come in to the picture? This was a horribly written movie, but this part really takes the cake for me.

dude, they're lions

it's like in anime where the guy meets his childhood friend and she instantly wants to fuck him for whatever reason except it makes sense because they're literally animals

What a retarded question. I haven't seen this shit since I was 5 and I can answer that.
They were good childhood friends who had a special bond, they haven't seen each other in years and miss each other, and see each other again as adults and feel an attraction for each other.
Besides look at those eyes, how can you not fall in love?
, that too.

jungle fever

Young and happy to see each other because both haven't seen a friendly face in a long time.
Sex came natural.

I want to fuck that lion

>i never had this experience, so obviously no one else ever has!!!!1111

I've never seen this movie

fpbp

You're not missing out. Easily the most overrated Disney movie ever, much more overrated than Frozen.

They fucking tigers nigga how the fuck you gonna think they be like people?

They're lions, you dumb fucking nigger.

Like theres a difference you dumb ass bitch fuck you

the name of the goddamn movie is the LION king you stupid fucking bitch

It's kind of like how you see that one hot cousin at a family gathering after 10 years and you already have some kind of bond but also seems like a stranger so you don't feel weird bringing her up to my room after my mom, dad, and Uncle Jeff have gone out to the patio to play cards and having her give me a blowjob so hard I practically drown her in cum by the time I nut.

kekked
go to sleep guys

Well, they were half siblings or cousins at least

Because they'd been through puberty and wanted to bang.

This

the only males back at pride rock are scar and a horde of feral niggers. any realistic girl would jump simba's bones the first chance they get, he's white royalty.

>yfw you realise that Simba is AFRICAN

when you're the only 2 of your species in a radius you bio kicks in and the urge to fuck overwhelms you, also Nala was a fine looking bitch who's white and Simba is the heir of a prince, technically making it able for Nala to be a princess the main goal of every female.

Is anyone else just really disappointed by how much Simba sucks at being an alpha lion in this movie? The guy lost at wrestling to a girl lion twice and Scar really did kick his ass at the end. Simba couldn't even kill him, the hyenas did it for him. I also find it hard to believe those nigger hyenas would just up and leave as soon as Scar dies instead of staying and fucking those she-lions until they die of dehydration at the end.

no, he was voiced by mathew broderick, simba is an honorary white lion. mostly everyone else is a nigger animal though.

Seeing as he was living on bugs the dude was probably emaciated as fuck

Well fuck bro. Simba wasn't ready to be alpha yet. He just lost his pops. Dude was thrust into a power position before even growing up fully. I'd say he handled that shit cool enough.

>t.permavirgin

bix nood mufugga

Isn't this true for most movie romances? They're almost all completely contrived.

This doesn't happen in real life and you know it.

In my country is called Tiger Emperor.

isn't simba based off of Kimba the White Lion anyway?
>WE

>le based black tiger

Disgusting. That tiger is a nigger.

Same here, and they all have mustaches.