Contain the autism, save Sup Forums edition

meh, I watched some cam scenes on youtube, nothing special to be honest

Sup Forums is beyond saving
we need /film/

skarsgard>curry

that is all

BOING
BOING

This thing is only popular because Sup Forums is full of manchildren. It's not a great horror movie (I would say it's on the level of the Conjuring) but it's a fun adventure/coming of age movie.
It's honestly closer to Harry Potter than to The Exorcist, and we all know how Sup Forums loves HP.

should not be called a great horror, its on the same level as your classic slashers (friday 13th, halloween, TCM, Nightmare on elm st etc...)
>oh look we split up again
>oops I dropped the ammo for the gun
>at least 3 non characters who should've been killed off or will in the next movie
>falling for dead georgie multiple times
>FAST moving clown
>half the deaths were off screen
>violence was pretty piss poor
>adults gave no shits that their kids were dying
>apparently a fuck tonne of adults go missing as well, but we will only mention this once.
>scrawny kids can kill this monster with rocks and clubs.
was pretty shit overall, literally half the people I talk to about it irl always just say the same old shit
>B-but its scary if youre scared of clowns, like me :^)

it was a good adventure movie. anyone who got scared shouldnt be allowed to vote

i thought this was bait but i think you just never red the book and don't understand how IT works

>save Sup Forums
>with another general

Are there any lewd fanfics yet?

I knew swedes were ugly...but DAMN

I double dare you to suggest a movie more worthy of discussion

no orgy

shit movie

Fuck off pedo

Doctor Sup Forums
I'm IT

Best goddamn part

The Exorcist is over-rated shit. Literally nothing scary about it.

>/film/ is made
>few months go by
>dumb shits like this user come in droves
>"/film/ was always shit, we need /kino/!"
>repeat

>scrawny kids can kill this monster with rocks and clubs.
Haha. This guy didn't get it.

Truly amazing how powerful Sneed has become

>Sup Forums says it'll be shit
>it's the MOVIE OF THE YEAR bar Dunkirk
Why is this board so fucking dumb bros?

he looks like a swedish Rami Malik

Havent enjoyed a film as much as this for ages. Fantastic film, and very very funny too.

I'm not stephen king, though

>very very funny too
My whole theater died laughing at Richie's line "Can only virgins see this shit?".

name your top 3 horror films

I loved the movie and never saw Harry Potter.

try the original book

>tfw youre a 24yo virgin and have to fake laugh at this scene because youre with your normie friends

'haha virgins amirite?'

Does that mean richie wasn't a virgin?

I don't understand anything, this shit is either russian or indian!

You're stupid and need to read the lore

>and now I'm going to kill a FUCKING CLOWN
People in my theater started clapping and I'm not even amerifat

>le cumming of age mobie
>le swedish clown
>le half le kids are kikes
>le tomboy actress Sup Forums loves
>le token black kid
>le quips
>muh where's my pedo gangbang scene xD

Why does he pout so often?

Someone explain the obsession with this movie on this board to me.

IS THERE ANY ENGLISH DUB TS OR CAM

it has an underage girl that the movie sexualizes, so naturally Sup Forums loves it

They know

>wasn't here for Kick Ass threads
newfag

>Dunturd
>Better than IT

You for real bro? Dunkirk had like 2 lines of dialogue

IT was a great movie that had a lot of content jammed into it's small runtime, there was no scenes I could think of that had me feeling bored, the only scene I can think of that I felt could of been better was the final fight again Pennywise.

if you want to talk about It (2017) you'll need /flick/

Fuck off

WHY is there no picture of pennywise's face opening up and showing the deadlights
i loved the way it suddenly showed how the big vertical lines on his face wern't makeup
better than hurr look my eyes are LEDs from the 1990s series

>>Dunturd
XD
D

I see normies on Youtube saying how scary this movie is. How much of anpussy do you have to be to actually find this shit scary. Part of me actually wishes I did because then these movies might actually be enjoyable

>caring about seniority on an anonymous imageboard instead of having an actual discussion

One of us is the cancer

DAE have clownophobia?
This film really gave me the creeps. It was just so freaky.
Also it really gave me a lot of nostalgia for the 80s. What a cool decade. I wish we still had good music and clothes like back then.

Is there an orgy scene?

Yes

The music still exist, stupid

Why was the CGI so fucking bad?

Where did they grow you?

Was IT too smart for Sup Forums?

tis the best I can do for now

Yeah but like don't you sometimes feel like you were born in the wrong generation. I wish we had reall music playing on the radio and in shops and stuff. Like a-ha take on me or toto Africa. It was just so authentic. Not like the trash we have nowadays. Justin briber is the worst. Like literally.

how scary is it and are the """scares""" just nothing happening followed by a loud noise memes that passes for horror now

It's filled with existential dread and eldritch horror. It really gave me the creeps. Oh momma was it scary.

>toto Africa
one of the lamest songs of all time

You almost had a reasonable post until about half way when you started making it clear you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

Sup Forums only sexualize the boy who playable richie though

delete this post while you still can

>Finn actually improvised some of the dialogues of Richie

Holy shit based

there aren't any "bullshit" jumpscares, if theres something jumpscarey its because pennywise did something sp00ky

>that part of the novel where it impersonates bev's dad and screams AHHH I JUST WANTED TO FUCK YOU BEVV AHHAHHH JUST LET ME SUCK YOUR CLIT MMMMMMMMMMMMM TASTE YOUR CUNT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

What did King mean by this?

Fuck you faggot

i wonder if he had to fight with his editor to get shit like that and the train in

Not much but the movie is still great

can you fags stop with the jumpscares are always bad meme? sure a lot of them are on the nose, but its called setup and payoff and when theres good tension, and then nothing to alleviate the tension its fucking boring. you faggots only hate them because they actually scare you and make you squirm. jumpscares have always been around and are found even in the best horror movies

not again

its pretty clear he was talking about the """jumpscares""" that are just LOUD NOISE and a door opens or some shit
the ones where the only startling thing is the loud fucking music/sound, and the character in the film probably wouldn't have given a fuck

>THEY'RE GAZEBOS!

>t. 15 year old who thinks paranormal activity is the best horror film ever made

Jumpscares can be effective when used properly. Having a 90 minute film where nothing happens for 70 minutes to end with a 20 minute finale of cupboards banging and loud noises is not effective. Those films are fucking boring.

A bird flew into my car windscreen the other day and it made me jump. Guess what it isn't the animal kingdoms answer to Stanley Kubrick. You're just a fucking pleb with shit taste

>buck teeth
>five-head
>ginger
>stupid looking "edgy" expression

i haven't seen this movie but just from the look of pennywise i know its shit

I'm sorry I insulted your precious summer clown blockbuster user, you can keep pretending it's real cinema if you want to, just remember to wash that popcorn butter off your hands before you decide to pick up a real film

>what is reading comprehension
90% of this board will hate literally every jumpscare. i said most of them are shit, which they are. however, if you pair them with actual tension instead of just DUDE LOUD NOISE, its actually good. figures spergs like you on this board are too ADHD to read past 1 fucking sentence. please apply yourself, you donut

also
>reddit spacing and trying to sound like an intellectual
too obvious

>i haven't seen this movie
>but i know its shit

>reddit spacing
t. redditor

Wow, no you're a real genius and I'm the retard despite the fact my entire first post was literally
>are the films "scares" just poorly made jumpscares like the majority of what passes for horror today
before you chimped out about how great jump scare are.

Apply yourself you cheese toastie

Did he make the beavers hunting line?

I ship this