Do women understand this?

Do women understand this?

>picking the jannetty of the dollars trilogy
hang yourself

Women are incapable of comprehending any movie longer than 90 minutes

>implying liking A Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More makes you more likeable

Though it is true that El Indio is a thoroughly likeable and fleshed villain

fistful > few dollars > good bad

Wamen dont identify with characters who get shit done and dont give a fuck.
Coming Soon: Good Bad and Ugly remake staring Rebel Wilson, Kaley Cuoco and AW HELL NAW. Its a quick cutting comedy with tinder references

My mother's favorite films are The Exorcist, Zulu, Lawrence of Arabia, Rosemary's Baby, Gone with the Wind and Deliverance.

Fistful is a weak movie.

laughable in the patricians scene but decent for a norman

cute

come back when you're over 18, kid

Nah

it's the poor man's Yojimbo

Hardly any characters are progressed in their individuality and some choices made by the Rojo brothers are laughable

>character progression
>plot mattering

Best Dollars villain?

Even if he could be classed as a villain that is, both Blondie and Tuco could be considered villains in their own right.

Sure, buddy

>elephant statuette
>book on girls rights
>keyboard

epiphany of beta

Even if they don't. Both the second and third movie looks better and have a better soundtrack.

Ennio's sountrack for The Good, That Bad and The Ugly is pure /kino/ every second through

Yes, the sound track makes the movie. If ectasy of gold wasn't as good as it was the whole cemetary scene wouldn't be one of the best movie moments from that decade.

All the main characters in GBU are villains.

how exactly is Blondie a villain?

The Ecstasy of Gold is one of the finest composed pieces of contemporary classical to be scored

Actions committed by all three main characters throughout the film make them each an anti-hero at minimum.

Was Sergio Leone a movie autist? I've heard that he was like Kubrick in terms of re-takes.

Of course not. And half of today's male population doesn't either. Also:
For a Few Dollars more > GBU > Fistful

no shit

nice backtracking there

angeleyes didun do nuffin

Scenes were filmed 3-4~ times due to the risk of the film reel being scratched or defaced in the lab after filming took place.

have you seen Once Upon a Time in the West?

all the re-takes are worth it

He is a con man who is taking money from the state over and over again. He has no problems killing other bounty hunters for no real reason either.

He is one step above anti-hero at the very least.

Literally no backtracking

damn came here to say third post nice try go back

Your mother is a whore. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I'm actually not.

So glad I finally watched all his popular stuff this year. I'd only ever seen TGTBTU and always loved it.

OUATITW > OUATIA

I'm sure some of them do.

Pocket watch theme from FAFDM is perfect though

You have objectively incorrect opinions. GBU > Fistful > Few

They probably don't give a shit about grown up dudes fighting ass off, but they definitely care about this !!!

>grown up dudes fighting ass

MMmmMmMmMmmm