Let me get this straight. You hate Jews because

Let me get this straight. You hate Jews because...

>They help each other to the cost of other groups
>They have their own ethnic state which they defend tooth and nail to keep pure
>They are powerful, wealthy and influential
>Deep sense of community

Basically everything you wish whites did?

Hypocrite much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfSjs_6MZOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ILfmmawu4mQ
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Canada.

yeah pretty much except jews rat and cheat every step of the way

kill yourself leaf

All those things are fine if you don't undermine everyone else's attempt at attaining the same thing.

We hate them because they attack whites for doing what they do for themselves, you leafkike.

Now go back to your oven.

Gas yourself, leafnigger.

They do it in such a jewy way though. They have no honer and are neurotic as fug.

>Literally
>a fucking
>L E A F

No, we hate them because they strive to absolutely stop everyone else from doing what they do.

Give us _one_ good reason not to treat you filthy goyim like shit, considering all the shit we went through for the last 3000 years.

No. Sup Forums stands with Palestine.
#FreePalestine

I hate them because they work consistently to undermine everything that made Western civilization work. They promote all the rot eating us from the inside.

Also
>Deliberately destroying the white countries they live in
>Doing all they can to genocide the white race

wtf I love jews now

Theres that norosis i was talking about kek.

Thank you, Canada. Keep doing what you're doing.

But isn't that what's called survival of the fittest? Why would they give a fuck what happens as long as they win? If anything this just makes you sound like sore losers.

this

>honer

Those Jews made you this way!!!!

So they are smarter than you...

Fuck off muhammad, palestine lost the right to exist when it lost the war. Merely surviving a conflict does not make you the victor.

>being this much of a kike
get gassed schlomo

>jews help each other
That is why the us sends them millions each year and also they hate non jews and try to destroy them.

>norosis

You would be better off paying attention in English classes than hating Jews. People must find you to be absolutely detestable. Blaming others for your shortcomings.

And whites don't?

Top lel

SeeSee/pol/ once again proved its a confused shit board.

This...

The Israeli Jews are ultra nationalists, but 99% of the people here would rather circlejerk the rest of their lives away crying about Soros or NYJ's. The could be saving up money to move to the last conservative country on earth. Instead, they will die on welfare, surrounded by the people they hate.

>pol is a person

>goyim, yid word for "cattle", or dumb animal
These cattle discovered science, formalized its study, and propagated it as an institution. You leech off of our innovation while you call us vicious names. You want a reason why you should treat us with dignity? I'll give you one: internal consistency and the will to put primitive savagery behind you. 3000 years later, and you've never adopted civilization, you ingrate. The white man's burden is finished and done with for all eternity.

You filthy fucking Jew. There's another genocide coming your way. This time, we won't be stopped. Nobody fucking likes you. I'd rather be under mudslimes than fucking Jew roaches. Fuck you.

>hating jews
Do you spend your day hating rats, flies and bees too? Do you spend your days pindering about what they think or what they want?

Anybody who hates a creature with passion due to it simply being annoying and lower than him, is not a mentally functional person.

I don't hate Jews. I don't hate any enemy who did this to my nation, i don't feel passion for the enemy. They are below us.
youtube.com/watch?v=QfSjs_6MZOQ

>Goyim is a yid word for "cattle"

It's Yiddish for non-Jewish person. A gentile from the nations. Go google it, you idiot.

There is no derogatory connotation to it.

>If you agree with someone on some points, you must agree with them on all points they ever make!
Kill yourself.

googled it

We don't like that they try to destroy our race

Sounds like you just WANT to be under another man... the darker the better lol

I think he meant to respond to me, but whatever.
Preamble of the British Mandate,24 July, 1922:
>Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

The Palestinians gave up their homeland when they left their lands on the promise that the arab league would wipe all the Jews out.
Fuck 'em, it's no different than the catholics fleeing norther Ireland after the Nine Years war. We've learned to deal with in much the same way arabs will have to learn to deal with it. Fuck even germany had to learn it: Don't lose the fucking war.

Another shitty shill slide thread from a fucking leaf.

When are canadian posters just going to be banned?

>>They help each other to the cost of other groups
>>They have their own ethnic state which they defend tooth and nail to keep pure
>>They are powerful, wealthy and influential
>>Deep sense of community

All while condemning others for doing the same. That's why we hate Jews and that's why we could do without them. Simple as that.

That doesn't make us hypocrites, it makes us rivals.

Yes, all Jews worship Talmud.. Shows how much you know about Jews and Talmud.

"READ THE TALMUD" fucking lol

I would break every bone in your body if you said that to my face, little rat.

Actually, the original meaning comes from ancient Hebrew. The word is mentioned in the bible several times.
In it's original meaning, Goy just means "People" or a "Nation". For example, in Genesis 12:2 God says to Abraham:
"I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.'
Here the word "nation" is directly translated from the word Goy גוי in the Hebrew version.

They sabotage anything they don't like.
They push degenerating agendas on other countries.
They shapeshift into whatever favours them the most.
They consider everyone below them.

The juice biggest weakness is their double-standard in all matters of life. It creates such a big cognitive dissonance that they can never refute it, so they can only go back to sabotaging other non-juice.

Don't tell them that our religion was founded by a non-Jew!

Also, don't tell them that we have to treat non-Jews as equals. Even if they think we are spawns of George Soros.

No, I don't trust Jews because they are responsible for the death of the son of God. I hate them because they are behind the deterioration of society.

The son of G-d was a Jew.

So is G-d.

"all the", "not all the", "not everyone's he same"

10 people need to believe something, as long as they are 10 powerful ones. You can't get everyone on your side, but you can subvert them to stray away from theirs ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=ILfmmawu4mQ

Wait did you just pull the "not every..." argument on my post, then proceed to pull a video of 10 cherry picked people from self segregate neighborhoods?

How stupid are you?

well put.

As much as I hate arabs, the fact that my government sends so much aide to a country with a better standard of living than ours puts me off. I'm willing to be friends on the condition that Jews act friendly, which they don't.

Ultimately, I'd like them to pay us back for the missles they sold to china and stop spouting the 6 million statistic every time they don't get their way. In return, I will help them make Israel a great nation and trading partner in a region that hates us both.

As far as our domestic jews are concerned, I pay them as much mind as any other minority: our laws are equally applicable to all citizens. The handouts, loopholes, and special favors are abused by far too many people, including jews. The ADL can fuck off.

Hm.. let's see... exactly... here:
>Yes, all Jews worship Talmud.. Shows how much you know about Jews and Talmud.
Le imply.

Every time..

I agree, they're smart and we have similar ideals. They don't include us though. That makes them the enemy.

>Le imply.

Yep you're extremely stupid and have no idea what Talmud is.

>Instead of telling me what it is, he resorts to ad hominem.
K, kid.

Top kiking, Schmuel! Happy hannukah!

I mostly hate jews because they are much smarter and more cunning than my kind.

>think

how about are?

good boy!

When Canada sends its people to Sup Forums, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing SJW memes, they're bringing spoiled Asian richboys. They're DUDE WEED LMAO. And some of them, I assume, are good people.

Il have you know I'm currently building a time machine with the sole purpose of destroying your shitty Jewish homeland. Not even gonna give my future knowledge to the Nazis, no that would be to easy. I'm going to use my future know all and help the Arab League destroy you fools in 48' God willing

Dude, you are posting about it and you have no idea what it is. Why should I take the time to explain to you?

Look at the Jews of the world, and do you see them with 2800 slaves? Do you see them marrying 3 yr olds? Or do you see a successful group of people who managed to win despite everyone in the world hating them?

>how about are?
So now you see why Jews have to work with their own. Chances are, people are so blinded by their own hatred, that they must put people all in the same little box for their own comfort and sanity. Cutting off their nose despite their face.

>must put people all in the same little box

an oven in your case.

So, if a lion tries to drive cheetah off savanna, it's survival of fittest, but when cheetah tries the same, he suddenly is a sore loser?

Nice logic, JIDF

That's all you got for me? A reference to a war that you are still losing 70+ years later? Go eat some tulip bulbs.

OY VEY!!!!! Time for you stupid goyim to be shut down. We, your Jewish masters and God's Chosen People, will not tolerate dissent. You're just subhuman goy, and you don't know what's best for you. Our coffers are filled with endless golden shekels. We control your banks. We control your governments. We control your foreign policies. We control the (social) media. Stop being racist™ you homophobic™, antisemitic™, xenophobic™ neo-nazis™. Do not question us, and obey.

Hand rubbing intensifies

>1 post

SAGE

>actual feelings being affected by outside stimuli

It's the Jews fault you can't manage your emotions.

JIDF often starts a thread with a single post and never returns to comment again.

Then they start another thread, and another, and another. Before long, the entire board consists of slide threads.

They are all using the Israeli Hola botnet. This is part of the reason they always (1) and run. The Hola botnet hijacks the browser of unwitting normies and allows Jews to use them as temporary proxies. The specific IP is often lost within a few minutes, so they often can't post again with the same ID even if they want to.

The other reason they (1) and run is because it's more time effective to start a bunch of threads from different IPs and slide everything off of page 1 that they don't want seen. Idiot goyim then perpetually bump those threads, and the board is riddled with low quality noise for a few hours thereafter.

they paid argentinians to kill my countrymen

No I hate them for these reasons
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

Yes were jealous

I suppose this us how blacks feel after slavery a bit. Wait a sec...

You guys deserved it.

I hate them because they blaspheme against our Lord and savior Jesus Christ and they curse us to this day, and they spread their anti-Christ poison everywhere they go.

they do all of this, then their media cronies tell us its evil and vile and racist.

I dont care that they do it, I care that they care if I do it.

That's right, we don't, and that's the problem, instead it's a combo jew indoctrination christcuck suicidal self loathing egalitarianism.

luke 14 26. dump the self loathing suicidal death cult for natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions.

>>They help each other to the cost of other groups
>>They have their own ethnic state which they defend tooth and nail to keep pure
>>They are powerful, wealthy and influential
>>Deep sense of community

OP you forgot.

>>They tell everyone else, doing above things is bad and racist.

They also sow discord and using usury on everyone else to create a financial hegemony.

no i hate them because they spread degeneracy.

They also hate non Jews and think they're better than everyone else "gods chosen" plus they are subversive Marxists. They really do call you non Jews goyim btw.
t. Jew who hates most of my family because of shit like this.

jews often outjew each in other, crabs in a bucket, except much more power.
>tooth and nail to keep pure
1/4 israelis is mudslime

>They help each other to the cost of other groups while being the primary aggressors against white sociocultural identity and political cohesion

>They have their own ethnic state which they defend tooth and nail to keep pure while doing everything within their power to subvert the purity of white nations by using questionable historical examples of whites using the exact same tactics as Israel to garner white guilt

>They are powerful, wealthy and influential through socioeconomic parasitism and nepotism, to the extent that their 'own' country relies completely on foreign aid to even exist

>Deep sense of community centered around doing the things they attack everyone else for doing

You're hypocrites, Haim. Hypocrites who leech off of the labor and stability of white people while emulating a mocking combination of elitism and innocence. That is why we don't like you.

What is up with the jew fetish here..

>Jews in position of power is automatically bad because they all planing to keep us down.

Do tell me again how you're not like rabid feminists..

Why don't we just become Jews? Like seriously

>yeah pretty much except jews rat and cheat every step of the way

This. They enslave people and undermine their self determination.

There's more to life than survival of the fittest, autist.

White make great societies precisely because we believe in higher ideals and man's self determination, not because some sky person made us the chosen ones.

test

Their system doesn't work. They rely on a host to feed on. If they were to win, everyone would lose.

Success breeds jealousy

Jews would be dead if not for white generosity.

Good goy.

>considering all the shit we went through for the last 3000 years

Have you considered that, maybe, the things your people went through were because of the way your people treated the goyim, as opposed to the other way around, Shlomo?

Sorry user, you have the AIDS

so why don't you go support BLM?

got some proof that jews are doing this as a group rather than a handful of individuals?

I've never met a Jew that wants to destroy the white world. Tikkun Olam means that we try to make the world better for everyone, not just other Jews

the US has more Jews than Israel so it's not that surprising

the reason Jews are so successful is because we intergrate with other cultures so well, unlike Muslims. And we innovate and bring advancements in science, art, and entertainment more so than any other group of people

>All those things are fine if you don't undermine everyone else's attempt at attaining the same thing.
Do you undermine the Jews' attempt to achieve these things?

eh there's truth in that