NIGGER HATE THREAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOURE NEW
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039

Post news articles, webms, memes, statistics. Arabs, pakis and various semi-niggers also qualify for the thread.

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=adwy1m1SD-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

life is beautiful...

HOLD THE LINE

Burn them.

The white degenerates brought it upon themselves. These people were contained in the mid-east and yuropoor was thriving. It's easy declaring race wars against refugees but let's not forget that this is a direct consequence of amerisharts declaring race war on the mid-east for the sake of OIL it's fucking comical how you beta chodes let America single-handedly destroy grace & foundations of europe.

Now that its coming back to bite you degenerate white cucks in the ass, virgins and neckbeards of Sup Forums live in some sort of delusion that they'll win over these barbaric extremists. As an ex muslim I can assure you cucks that you cannot reason & logic with a sandnigger. You reap what you sow and in this case you've reaped millions of so-called "Inferior" sperm that'll be pumped full by the gallons inside your precious "White" pussys's whilst your cucked men get beaten up in german alleys.

RIP in peace europe

aww yiss hasn't been a nigger thread in awhile

I really hate black people.

It's not America's fault.
This is simply the logical conclusion to the western experiment of classical liberalism. This would all stop overnight if white western men grew a spine and reconsidered their mindless tolerance.

I believe in the end we will win, so don't get too excited with your fantasies of raping white girls quite yet, Mohammad.

Hey guys why don't link some niggers on facebook and we all go on and call them nigger HAHA LOL sound good?

FUCK NIGGERS LOLOL

Got any new ones? I saw all these yesterday

What would be the point of that? How would that cause more white men to wake up from their ethnomasochist zombie-state in any way?

The nigger on my facebook keeps sharing world star hip hop LOLOLOLOOL

goddamn, we might be on the fucking edge of the abyss of another Dark Age.
Fuck this gay earth.

Because niggers are sub human trash and we show that we have freedom of speach by saying nigger and white people wont be bullied by being scared to say nigger to niggers and also there shouldnt be any niggers in canada or finalnd anyway

What kind of Harry Potter shit is this?

I'm just dumping all I got for new people in the thread, these are fucking insta-redpill for ex-SJW skinnyfat white nerds. Post your own if you have some.

and we can use contemporary debate to show niggers that will stand with freedoms and say nigger without fear

the template for don't relax, in the longer version they steal his wallet/phone.

calm down leaf

i have rly GOOD debating skills I'm on college

>there shouldnt be any niggers in canada or finalnd anyway
Yes of course not, but shitting on blacks on facebook does fucking nothing. Direct your efforts towards tolerant white people and maybe you'll get somewhere.
Knock yourself out son IDGAF what you do

I don't hate black people, but can somebody link some videos of white people ganging up on black people beating the shit out of them?

how could i be a leaf if theres niggers in my contry? canada isntr canad anymore do you know how many niggers there are here theres more niggers than white peopl

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

>Not being able to tell an outraged liberal who's roleplaying a caricture

Come on Czech, you're better than this.

>It's fine it's fine its fine
>they're normal upstanding citizens, they're normal upstanding citizens, they're normal upstanding citizens

Inside the dindus head

>CHECK DIS CRACKER OUT, WE GOIN TO GUT HOUR REPREATIONS

Literally the perfect example of the world contradicting the liberal conditioning. I wouldn't have just crossed the street. I'd have moved on to the next block(?)

What is this ?

>I believe in the end we will win

WE WUZ NAZI

Yeah buddy, you ain't winning shit this time. You fucked up worse off than niggers, you'll be systemtically eradicated your genes disfigured & your ideology & culture tarnished and guess who'd be responsible? WHITE race lmao you can't make this shit up, fucking degenerates.

>orange cap on the gun

jokes on them, that nigga wanted to suck dick

>"good day to you, fine black gentlemen"

I can't fucking take it, It makes me so furiously angry.

A BLM protest if i recall correctly.

Omg that's so racist, wow omg I can't believe you would imply that liberal social conditioning is ruining western civilization. Like OMG.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

da fuk lel

Every time I see this I want to punch a nog right in the nose am i normal?

anyone want a crime dump?

How new are you leaf? Pakistan is about as common as Turkey here.

AYO HOL UP

the fuck is going on here?

>black girl on the back getting head stompped
>second girl gets pulled by nigger and gets head slammed against table and crushed

niggers are animals.

Source? Where did these happen?
Europe? Germany?

Yes okay Hassan, why don't you go back to making 30$ a month and fantasizing about pussy that you'll never touch.

70% of your country is vehemently anti-racist FYI.

No, it means you're healthy. Don't take it out on random innocent nogs on the streets like I see some of these autists do (some guy on a bus literally called the driver a sand nigger).
Release your full anger towards tolerant white liberals. They are the scum, not random nogs. You don't get mad at a snake when it bites you, you get mad at your dumb neighbour for letting all the snakes in your house.

home invasion.
Nigger kicked the door down and attacked without warning

sure m8

This makes my blood boil. please stop. I cant take more.

Is that WEED??
Thanks for advice finbro

nigger getting life sentence.

yeah I get that but why the fuck is he taking so long to get the fuck out? And fuck the fuck is the bitch doing? She's just stumbling everywhere instead of getting out of the house or smth with her kid.

Watch link above, deutsh bruders.

probably stunned. he savagely beats her.

We have a low-intensity civil war going on between eritrean cliques.

This sad sack was actually getting his life on track, playing football professionally.

concussion.
That guy put down force similar to hammer blows to her head

every time

those guns worked great in self defense...

>projecting this hard

I'm better than you in every department in life. Fuckton of blondes have been dominated by me since I'm a tall jacked & handsome alpha male that takes what he wants whenever he wants. White women submit to alphas, not races. Something your basement-dwelling lifestyle cannot teach you. You can continue being a pasty little dyel manlet virgin currently wasting away his life trying to find validation online by igniting WE WUZ NAZI memes. I feel sorry for you and your kind. Kys already, your parents are disappointed and you'll cause them a heartattack soon. Faggot.

HIMS JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT. HOW HIMS SUPPOSED TO GET HE MONEY?

not an argument

>Fuckton of blondes have been dominated by me since I'm a tall jacked & handsome alpha male that takes what he wants whenever he wants.

YES.YES.YES.
Boil that Bavarian master race blood.

Here comes diversity goy

R2-DinDu

Why are you so afraid of women and children you stupid racist?
I can't believe you're not progressive like me, read a book idiot. All people are interchangeable and there is no upper limit to the amount of people we can take even if 98% go on welfare and require tax-paid public services.

What's going on in this thread?

Saved. Thanks for the redpills

Sure, hassan. I'm sure you are

Um where are the machine guns ?