HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

*inhales*

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ehCh4WNivQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505001145535.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/54&v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This scene was kino though

The *inhales* meme is one of the most cringe worthy memes in a long time.

Why are swedes so creepy?

Someone get this hothead outta here

He's a Pennywise the dancing clone what the fuck you expect?

>I want his name to be Pennywise the Dancing Clown but I don't want to see him dance!

>It's a 'Sup Forums posts a shit quality picture, gif or webm with no context and says HAHAHHAHAHAH as if that somehow makes it a bad scene' episode

>so this is, as you would say, it
Who wrote this crap?

This is what happens when Sup Forums gets compromised by the other sites

>The *inhales* meme is one of the most cringe worthy memes in a long time.

except for this one

*breathes in*

if you say so but it's still really fucking stupid

One of the few "scares" in the film I liked. Pretty much every other scare felt like some bullshit from The Conjuring.

needs more zooming in

Jesus Christ

You know what else is stupid?
You

This. *breathes in* is the kino meme

Rumour has it that this is the exact dance Stephen King did when he got his royalties cheque for the opening weekend

It's kind of funny people post this scene in shitty detail and low fps, this scene looked great in theatres and gave me genuine horror.

It more like shIt amirite?

That looks fuckin awesome actually.

whats the context for this?

God dammit my sides

>board will call anything reddit except asterisk shit which is actually reddit
How did this board get so cucked?

Visually, that's pretty creepy.

*inhales*

I'm genuinely confused by the people defending this. What do you care if people find this laughable? This movie looks bad and getting some entertainment out of it is fine.

Did they play Screamo over this like in Batman V Superman, because that's what I'm imagining

>cucked
*inhales*

It is trying to intimidate Beverly. She wakes up in the sewer, where there's a big pile of garbage with dead children floating around it. An old circus thing opens up, It is standing there, and it starts dancing. When she runs for the door, It leaps fucking 15/20 feet and grabs her.

But the movie is great and WE need more movies like this and less like the Disney pieces of shit you guys shill all the time

*crashes motorcycle*

*gets up from his chair*

*inhales*

Boi...

#rekt

I agree. Sup Forums will meme though fucking autists

*ruins your band*

Nah the WE one takes the cake

They started off so strong too. It was all downhill from here.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ehCh4WNivQ

*places ankles behind head and flexes anus in preparation for laughing procedure*

I so fucking KNEW you autists gonna spam this all year long once this scene came up at the theatre

If you say so. Maybe I'll go check it out and see what all the buzz is about.

He wishes.

Cant wait to see this gonna have to wait untill a good quality rip is out though since i cant bring my bong to the cinema :(

You know when people say Deadpool or Doctor Strange or whatever are pieces of shit and shills say "b-but it's FUN!"

This movie was fun for real. Shit CGI though

Nah, they started off shit, got good, then went to shit again. Believe me I could argue the logistics of how bad deathcore really is all day, but trust me, it's a miracle that genre gave us something as good as No Time To Bleed. Dudes should have packed it in. God knows why you wanna play deathcore. Then again slam metal is an even bigger shit heap than deathcore and Anomalies of Artificial Origins is a god tier metal album that NTTB doesn't even hold a flame to. Perfecting shit genres of metal is like an art for some people.

How the fuck does it do that? Must have supreme muscle control to keep its head so still.

Im having this trouble to, was gonna just buy ticket and pack some smoke in to a quarter empty cigarette and puff away real quick in the car park and hopefully mask the smell quickly. Here's hoping no one talks to me on the way in.

all chickens do it check out some videos on youtube or something

someone uploaded it on with the audio:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505001145535.webm

>anal annihilation

they started as shit and haven't changed to this very date

lmfao

Notice how it's almost always used in reference to capeshit. It's Sup Forumseddit trash.

Read and learn.

the gangnam style one is better desu

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm

I really liked this though. The whole point of Pennywise is that he's still a touch of silly, but mostly just fucking disturbing to look at. I love the tracking on his face in this.
It was pretty comfy for me, but y'all are allowed to not like it.

WORK DAT CHIKKIN BABY

>not mexican.png
you ruined it!

This. Suicide Silence and all deathcore is shit.

WOW
O
W

it's actually passable in context

if you see this and still think it's cringey then you're most likely a virginal angsty teen with down's syndrome and a micro dick

FUG, this movie is ruined for me

OPPAN GANGAM STYLE XDD

Please give link to camrip

Birds have trouble seeing when in motion, so they keep their heads still as much as possible, it's why they bob their heads all the time when walking. they shoot their head ahead of their bodies and then keep it there in place as they take a step to catch up to it, rince and repeat.

jesus christ I fucking love the internet

Yes, Teh InternetZ FTW xD

lel DANK maymay XDXD

*inhales*
wrong

*unzips lungs*

usually the smaller an animal is the faster its reflexes are because of relativity.

In the end he was a twisted firestarter.

i'm going to see this in the cinema and i sure as hell hope that the visuals there are better... but even the laugh sucks, how is this horror

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

holy shit

this isn't horror, this is *kino*

my sides

Be honest with yourself anons, if you actually saw this you'd absolutely freak out and start crying in fear
If you saw this in real life you'd be pissing yourself.

Anyone have the Gangnam style with Pennywise webm?

see

>genuine horror
>oogity boogity clown
Christ, people are stupid.

I'd chuckle abit but then I'd go and smash him around and make him suck my cock

Thanks.

What is this effect called and how do you do it? Stabilization of some sort right?

Gif soundtrack

youtube.com/54&v=xFeJU2fIKlY

sure doesn't seem like it

I'd actually be highly entertained.

It looks cool...but not even remotely scary. I'm not even sure how it's meant to work as a scare.

I find more normal stuff scary.

Like the famous Exorcist 3 hallway scene, or Mexican Funky Town.

>take movie
>take any scene
>display it without context
>expect it to look good

I can't stand the idiots.

>yfw our eyes do this too

DUANE!!!

I want to know what its called too

HEEEEEEY SEXY LADY

this movie should be added to the most hilarious movie ever.

I've tried googling, but it's hard to get an accurate hit.

I assume they isolated and stabilized the head. Left the rest of the shot shaky.