Ron Paul would have been the greatest president in american history, prove me wrong

Ron Paul would have been the greatest president in american history, prove me wrong

Tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can

The visions would have gotten to him and he'd go down as the first president to have to be locked up in an insane asylum. But he'd do fine before that.

True

Unironically a classic leftist tactic to class people who disagree with you politically as mentally ill and lock them up, the Soviets did it

When he ran he would have made an amazing president. The world has changed a lot since then and America needs to fix some problems before it can be libertarian, though.

I think people would have actually hated him for getting rid of all the federal reserve money floating. His plan was to eliminate 1.4 Trillion of debt the first year. I believe he would have, should have, but it wouldn't have been popular. Anyway, the media and others control who becomes president these days and he wasn't on the list. It is over now. Time to move on.

wew

amen

He was a weak-willed faggot who couldn't get a fucking thing done before he retired, the end.

Ron Paul for President never ever.

Its why they're pushing people to get neetbux and disability

So if they ever get wise to the situation they can be discredited

Although its harder to step out from the handouts once you become dependent on them.

>prove me wrong
>Tip: you can't
This should be a bannable offense.

>>>Ron Paul would have been the greatest president in american history, prove me wrong

It's tongue in cheek, don't shart yourself

prove yourself right.

tip: you can't

I agree, but don't worry.

After Trump finishes his 8 years of economic prosperity, we will elect little ugly Rand to crush the federal reserve.

I can't prove you wrong because he never was

ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/

Fuck Ron Paul.
> Most immigrants, regardless of the color of their skin, are open to the ideals of liberty: private property, free markets, sound money, right to life, low taxes, less war, protection of civil liberties, and a foreign policy designed for peace.
muh magic dirt

>little ugly Rand
Say that to my face, and not online motherfucker

Look at the disrespect the fucking gooks gave us today when Obama landed in China. It would be like that magnified 10 times with someone like Ron Paul as president.

There is a reckoning coming and we need someone who will push the fucking button, someone who will use the most dirty and clandestine methods to assure our continued hegemony.

Wonder who that is? Really makes you fucking think now doesn't it?

Neocons then:
>OMG Ron Paul is such an extremist for wanting to follow the constitution, who gives a fuck lets just start more wars lmao

Neocons now:
>DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION HE'S LITERALLY HITLER GUYS