So, which GOT season is the worst one? Season 5 or Season 7?

So, which GOT season is the worst one? Season 5 or Season 7?

Season 7 by far. Season 5 had good pacing despite what yous ay about it and it had some memorable scenes like Jaime and Bronn making a journey through Dorne that was very comfy.

Season 7 had nothing to offer and I mean NOTHING. Maybe that scene with Jaime and Tyrion being united had some potential but the writing sucked and yeah Jaime leaving Cersei was badass but that should have happened in Season 5.

Season 7.

Not even close.

Killed the franchise.

They tried to do some politics in s7, so s5

the season where he couldnt be a big guy anymore

They did straight propaganda in s7.

And yes it was weird and glaring.

I think everyone involved with this shitshow except '''HBO''' just wants it to die at this point.

S5 massacred a lot, namely Barristan, Stannis, even fucked Tyrion and made Dany even more insufferable, but S7, I don't know how, managed to out do it.

The most recent one always ruins every show. As long as it's old it's better. Season 7 is recent and therefore is shit. I started watching this season btw

Petyrs death was so terrible. You can see the actor didn't want to do it. I always thought if Littlefinger were do die he would do it with dignity.
He is well aware of his daily dance with the fire and if he ever fucks up, its over.

God how can you create such a mess even without the actual source material but with the knowledge of how characters act.

>You can see the actor didn't want to do it.
I still believe Aidan wated to get out the show, so he begged D&D to kill him

season 6, while still not good, was an improvement on the previous one and the last two episodes were good, but this one didn't even have that or any redeeming factors outside of Sansa's growth and Night King getting a dragon. I hope he slaughters them all and puts the show out of it's misery for good.

What does he say during this scene Sup Forums?

Nah, s7 was objectively bad, and awkward and propaganda driven.

B-Bane?

SAVE ME SANSHA

almost all female characters had their "fuck yeah" forced "fuck yeah" moment, especially Arya.

Yep. At the expense of a coherent plot too.

I just hate how Emilia Clarke is so fucking shit. It's enough we have to stand Dany, but she's terrible, can't even cry. I looked forward to see Dany crushed and all pathetic because her baby got taken away, but no, she couldn't even tear up, let alone manage to cry.
Most Arya and Sansa together scenes were also shit, while Bran was extremely annoying with he's "I'm the three eyed raven". Can't wait to see it end.

Season 6. It's hard to forgive what they did to Riverrun and Jaime.
It all blends together anyway, S1-4 will be worth rewatching, 5-8 will not.

Even if he did, there's no way he wanted to act that scene. It's more embarrassing than "I'm a poofter."

S4 started the decline in quality, I'd even go far as to say it started in 3, actually, but that's arguable. S4, although had some good scenes, doesn't compare to first two, but it's definitely the last watchable season.

Season 7, but partially because of events that occurred in season 5.

Season 6 seemed to be bringing things back a bit after the disappointing previous season, but I dunno man, season 7 just sucked. Felt rushed, didn't seem very "Game of Thronesy" at all (shit like the Dany and the dragons turning up JUST at the right moment to rescue Jon) and characters that used to seem complex now feel watered down and insufferable.

I'm hoping they add in a lot of deleted scenes to season 7 after the series is finished, but I dunno if that's way too optimistic. I wonder how much stuff is left on the cutting room floor though.

>Sadmure
:(

the only Game Of Thronesy moment was Cersei at the end of the final episode where she told Jamie her plan, but that was it.

H-HE IS BIG!!

That terrible Jonerys romance and zombie catching plotline completely ruined the show for me. I stopped defending the show because of season 7.

season 4 was the decline in quality. Season 6 was the worst (I literally watched 1/3 of it an apparently it didnt matter). Season 7 was horrible but fin. The writing was truly fucking horrendous this season in a micro sense (its obvious the larger plot points are grrm, but the execution by the shitty diverse team of losers was fucking awful). This season was kind of fun anyway though. My vote is for season 6.

S-Sansa?

S6 had episode 9 and 10 which are single handedly better than anything in S5 and S7

Everything from 4 onwards is the purest trash.

>littlefinger killed like a bitch
>arya and sansa using their yaaasqueen woman powers to defeat littlefinger
>bran being literally brain dead all season
>the chains
>only one wight stands
>exploding spear
>NK doesn't kill the right dragon and lets everyone survive
>dany, my queen
>retarded get the wight mission
>jaime sinking in a puddle
>jaime survives despite wearing a heavy ass armor
>greyscale cringe fetish scene
>sam cleaning fecal matter scene
>uggo rhaegar
>tyrion the cuck in the shadows
>romantic sex scene
>my dragon son died, i dont give a shit
>"roberts rebellion was built on a lie"
>dickon XD
>teleportation travel
>the rape sansa it was beautiful
>arya's you're pretty scene
yup, definitely worst season

Season 7. Although season 5 isn't great or anything, it still kept that feeling of game of thrones. It still continued to build up characters and plots and paced things out normally. There was still a sense of dread that any of the characters could die but with season 7, it felt like they abandoned everything that came before it. Like nothing mattered. The pacing ruined a lot of what makes the show good and the fact that they wrote characters in stupid situations or flat out "You're fucked" situations and managed to get them out of it is mind blowing. There was no tensions, there was nothing really to like about season 7. It was hollow and DESTROYED any hope or excitement for the next season.

If only we lived in a world were they would man the fuck up and be like "Hey, we fucked up game of thrones so hard that it doesn't even deserve to be recognized as canon, so we're going to redo season 7, make it 10 episodes"

NO TIME

I thought people hated Season 6 the most. Literally nothing happened in Season 6

Season 7. This show gets worse every season. It really feels like they've given up trying to make it good. Now it's just a question of slowly wrapping everything up in whatever way. Season 8 will be the final dildo up our asses.

Season 5 by a mile. It was a bad season by any standards, let alone compared to previous and subsequent GOT seasons.

Bran just looks and acts retarded. And they're like "Well...he has visions and shit. That's him now." like they're not even sad about it.

D&D are clearly just bored of writing nothing but GoT and want to move on to next projects so have literally stopped giving a shit, which is fatal because their writing without the books to help them was already terrible

season 7 was the worst, just season felt worse because it followed up from seasons 1-4 which actually had good writing

best outcome. God I hope they don't win

>killing blackfish
>reason: THERE IS NO TIME GO ALONE
fuck this show

Dickon xd was kino. Bronn's actor is great.

Agreed, 1 and 2 are actually really good. 3 has some of the great moments (red wedding) 4 is when they start getting even more twisty and loose but still bearable

S5 onwards is literal fan-fiction that smells like ass

considering the shtick of his novels is deconstructing common fantasy tropes blah blah blah, NK slaughtering them all would fit quite well, but will likely not happen in both the show and the books.

>Dickon

Like two good episodes with meme material and it obviously was with Bron and Beric. The rest was pretty bad. CIA jobbing in the dumbest manner. Display the chaos is a ladder scene with SCHANSA pleasche.

But worst season would still be the dornish plot with the bad pussy and the sandsnakes.