>no sex for months
>fug
>cross the hemisphere and get hazed to death

No thanks!

either going information or stoker

>Marinebro
>Actual GWOT era, not current

Shut up, you glorified taxi.
Nah Navyfags are alright. Fat and lazy, but alright.
Although the GI bill is fucking garbage. People like to rag on vet benefits like they're so great, but the god damn chip herder from your local ghetto get better and more reliable benefits than you do, and all they had to do is shit out kids.

>fighting and dying for Israel
nah fuck off m8

Maybe it's the whole

"you do all the work while niggers stand around and watch you"

thing

I'm too old. 47

>no sex for months

>Always in the sea

Get rekt

>implying anyone on here is having sex anyway

Most Americans don't meet the physical or mental standards for military life anymore.

The navy doesn't actually fight, they just hand out on boats to protect our sea, or fuck off to some base in Asia.

Friend of mine was in it in the 70's, he left behind a bunch of hapas. If I was younger I would probably join.

>Navy
>Navy
>Not Ground forces

>best shape
if diet is still poor, which it is for most people, then they come out average
>technical skills
My rate was aviation machinist mate and repairing jet engines doesn't really have translatable skills
>no dying
NOT UNLESS YOU PARTY TOO HARD but seriously every cruise we had one or two people die of alcohol poisoning
>Veterans benefits
Sure, if you want to deal with the VA. Dental is still out of pocket btw
>4 year degree
worthless

in your case, China's breathing down your neck

The navy is now more than ever an LGBTQ pit of degeneracy and lol

>no chance of dying

Say that to the sailors who were forced to sit in Fukishima radiation for absolutely no reason
>rt.com/usa/335559-navy-nuclear-contamination-fukushima/

Also yes, you're going to be hit with cruise missiles in WWIII and drown which is one of the worse ways to die, well maybe besides being tortured by ISIS and then burned alive... oh wait the US navy supports ISIS in Syria

nuclear machinist mate here, navy is designed for retards like college, in order to survive either one for too long, you have to drink the horrible kool-aid, lest become bat shit insane from the insanity it actually is. then become a tool in society. im not re enlisting because the navy is shit, they cater to women and the khaki. Everyone is self absorbed and has the worst work ethic ive ever seen.
TL;DR dont do it

Question for any military anons here:

Is it plausible to join x branch of the military with only a High School diploma + a couple college credits and get into a medical program in the military? I want to be a doctor, and I figured there must be some kind of program to become enslaved to the military for ~10 years in exchange for paid medical school + my freedom at the end of my "contract".

tl;dr can I become a doctor through the military without prior experience?

you know what else is on the ground? bears, fuck that shit. I don't need that.

very low chance but theres a chance, look up sta 21 and similar programs

I always dreamt of working on a super carrier for a few months but unfortunately for me the USA is the only country in the world that has a few.

>go on a boat with a bunch of dudes and fat ugly stupid women for 6 months at a time
>eat shit food for 6 months at a time
>get paid shit to work really long hours for 6 months at a time

oh gee golly gosh i wonder why???

wat.

>Semen
>Stuck on a boat 6/12 months of the year and quartered port for the other half
>Full of the spergiest people I've ever met
>I want X but am unwiling to commit full effort
Fag
Go Aerospace Med
t. AF Comms

You'd be better off getting a nursing degree (inb4 gay) off of military medic experience. However that isn't bad work, assuming you don't wind up in something like the old folks homes where people are just waiting to die. My old Corpsman makes decent money working as a nurse in emergency medicine, and he loves it.

The kicker about nursing as a guy is that you're more likely to get hired and paid more than your female counterparts because there's a lot of shit the doctors think they're too good to do, and that the females just cant do because they're tiny females.

Thank you for keeping the chinks in check.

Because I joined the Air Force instead, comm guy (cyber) here.

>>>Chairforce

Can't speak to the Navy, but it seems like a good way to go if you'd like to travel a lot.

I went Air Force. Kinda hated it but it's hard to tell people not to do it when I can draw a direct line from "joined the Air Force" to "making $125,000/year with no degree", which is where I am today.

>dropped out of college, boring and expensive
>joined the AF with a guaranteed computer programmer job
>did that for 4 years
>not that fun really
>buddies who got out before me had jobs and said their company was hiring programmers
>got into that, $80k
>years later, making $125k

Really not sure I could have had this same trajectory without a start in the Air Force.

And really the only reason I hated it is that I'm pretty anti-authoritarian and hate bullshit and there's a lot of bullshit authority in the military. If you can put up with that, you could probably stay for 20 years and retire.

Military retirement benefits are probably the best retirement benefits on the planet. Kinda regret not doing that. I'd literally be retiring right now. Just couldn't deal with what I considered to be bullshit.

>welfare queens

>Why doesn't everybody join the Navy?

Nice try, L.T. Smash.
Gotta work on the Superliminal though.

I'm thinking about it before I get too old. I'm gonna finish my B.S. And then if Trump gets elected I'm enlisting.