Why is It so evil? I mean he's some cosmic god, why does he spend his time terrorizing some small town on earth?

Why is It so evil? I mean he's some cosmic god, why does he spend his time terrorizing some small town on earth?

There's gotta be something leading up to a preteen gangbang.

The universe exists on the back of a turtle, quit questioning shit.

huh? I don't get it
was this in the book or something?

IT isn't evil. It's a alpha predator simply eating. It "tenderizes" it's food by scaring the shit out of it so it tastes better. To us Humans it might seem malicious and for good reason. IT hates children, but it's motivations are purely survival based.

Yes, in the book they all get funky in the sewers and fuck each others' brains out.

dont worry user i support you by have sex with you and all your bros to calm your nerves gotta be unified ya know?

It crash landed into the place where derry would eventually be on one of the meteors that killed the dinosaurs
It's literally been waiting for Derry to exist since it first arrived. It's expressly stated that It knew Derry would eventually be made, and that It specifically has some kind of attachment to Derry.

Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with King?

we dont know but somehow he keeps getting away with it

It's because shock = horror in modern society.

dude...
does he make her take a 'hard thing' in her bumbum? I mean, she's trying to please five guys at once, she needs to make use of everywhere she can

Someone post the line from the books where pennywise wants to lick Bevs clit and yells YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

What a sick fuck

He had some major issues with alcohol and other drugs.

>'I worry about you, Bevvie . . . I worry a LOT!'
>She turned, swirls of red hair floating around her face, to see her father staggering toward her down the hallway, wearing the witch's black dress and skull cameo; her father's face hung with doughy, running flesh, his eyes as black as obsidian, his hands clenching and unclenching, his mouth grinning with soupy fervor.
>'I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage . . . and get the oven hot . . . and feel your CUNT . . . your plump CUNT . . . and when it was plump enough to eat . . . to eat . . . EAT . . .

I'm a quarter of the way through it and I hate how King writes kids. They're like over ten but he makes them seem like retarded five year-olds.

He eats fear, and decided a clown would be scarier than, say, a giant spider.
That's not very weird for a religion actually, like saying "there's a cloud city in the sky where all the dead people go but only if they know the dinosaurs were a trick".

Because king is a hack and needed some dumb excuse to string together a bunch of violent garbage together into some kind of dumb plot line

>dduuude he feeds off fear LMAO

Does the book explain how her snatch is filled with jizz? Or did she just blow all the guys ?
Would be kinda gross to be last guy in her hole

Kek
Sounds like a David Lynch villain

This is the correct answer.

>He knew that when you got older, stuff came out of your penis when it was hard. Vincent 'Boogers' Taliendo had filled him in on the rest one day at school. What you did when you fucked, according to Boogers, was you rubbed your cock against a girl's stomach until it got hard (your cock, not the girl's stomach).
>Then you rubbed some more until you started to 'get the feeling.' When Eddie asked what that meant, Boogers had only shaken his head in a mysterious way. Boogers said that you couldn't describe it, but you'd know it as soon as you got it. He said you could practice by lying in the bathtub and rubbing your cock with Ivory soap (Eddie had tried this, but the only feeling he got was the need to urinate after awhile). Anyway, Boogers went on, after you 'got the feeling,' this stuff came out of your penis. Most kids called it come, Boogers said, but his big brother had told him that the really scientific word for it was jizzum. And when you 'got the feeling,' you had to grab your cock and aim it real fast so you could shoot the jizzum into the girl's bellybutton as soon as it came out. It went down into her stomach and made a baby there.

Yes, yes, precisely this.
Fuck I had a pretty good what sex sex in kindergarten, and I knew everything by at least eight.
Maybe fifties kids really were that dumb.

I dunno, I remember being about six and my neighbor who was eight said sex was from peeing in a girl's butt
I didn't have any reason to doubt him

Why did he appear as a clown? Wouldn't a giant black man or nazi be scarier?

Yeah and that's almost half the age that the kids in It are.

>mfw i thought that girl was amy adams the whole time
>i kept thinking they did a really good job making her youngg

Friendly reminder that the location that has sold the most Stephen King books in the entire U.S. is a Walmart in Cumming, GA.

best character coming through

but stress makes animals taste bad

Yup, the only way they could find their way out of the sewers is by running a train on Bev.

Not even joking. King describes it, from her PoV, in graphic detail.

why does this happen in the book ? does IT require it or some shit

to puny humans. Eldritch abominations love that shit

Of course he fucking does. I bet he's one of those "paedophile doesn't mean child molester" kind of liberals.

I wish I was friends with girls when I was young

>IT hates children

Bizarre and irrational, not survival based

>why is this horror movie villain evil?
kys

Stop this. IT has nothing to do with eldritch anything. Cosmic horrors don't give a shit about humans. They don't hang out in sewers but float around in the endless void.

What was the Jewish kid Stans fear?

so that they will be bonded spiritually. IT is knocked out, they gang-bang, then forget everything for 27 years until IT comes back and they all start remembering weird shit from their childhoods and go back to their hometown to defeat it again for good... except for when the clown shows up in The Tommyknockers and there was graffiti that said "PENNYWISE LIVES" in Dreamcatcher, and a few other references here and there in other Stephen King books.

>what does a jew fear most
being called a jew

It's one after the other, not all at once.

flute painting lady

>float around in the endless void.

The Deadlights, my nigga.

His blonde blue eyed classmates

So he was just scared of the painting?

Kek

>but float around in the endless void
the true form of It literally is an endless void of orange light

i thought it was a drider

that is yet another one of its minions

and what does a 4channer fear, but jews themselves, or really anything or rather everything. that's why you're here isn't it? big bad world too different and mean? were you not breastfed enough, not handed everything you want on a platter so you attack everyone whom you perceive as having taken away? you a big man or frightened little bully?

>4channer

It's survival based. But It is als clearly sadistic and malicious as fuck. Book also made that clear.

This can't be a real passage from the book

i wanted to fuck that bully girl, especially during that scene when she was signing that dudes cast

In what sense is this not cp?

i can confirm it is
that whole part is really fuckin disturbing
thats It manipulating her fear of her father if that wasnt clear

What age did you grow out of Steven King?

Me I was about 15 also

Around 17 or 18 I started to realize he couldn't write.

It's just words, no actual children were fucked

Rofl settle down schlomo

I'm pretty sure you can't draw or 3D image or whatever kids getting fucked, how is this different? Law says imaginary children as still children

>One of these fellows had crawled out from under the porch of the house at 29 Neibolt Street one day and had offered to give Eddie a blowjob for a quarter. Eddie had backed away, his skin like ice, his mouth as dry as lintballs. One of the hobo's nostrils had been eaten away. You could look right into the red, scabby channel.
>'I don't have a quarter,' Eddie said, backing toward his bike.
>'I'll do it for a dime,' the hobo croaked, coming toward him. He was wearing old green flannel pants. Yellow puke was stiffening across the lap. He unzipped his fly and reached inside. He was trying to grin. His nose was a red horror.
>'I . . . I don't have a dime, either,' Eddie said, and suddenly thought: Oh my God he's got leprosy! If he touches me I'll catch it too! His control snapped and he ran. He heard the hobo break into a shuffling run behind him, his old string-tied shoes slapping and flapping across the riotous lawn of the empty saltbox house.
>'Come back here, kid! I'll blow you for free. Come back here!'

is there a stream anywhere?

It was a different time

>I mean he's some cosmic god

When you're immortal, timeless and omnipresent existence becomes a bit dull and you become petty in the eyes of the limited mortals.

instant classic

What the actual fuck is wrong with King.
Also, I thought It just fed off fear, does it eat people as well?

You do know that pedophile DOESN'T mean child molester, right?

jesus

oh no oh no ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cocaine has weird effects on peoples brains. I know it made me incredibly horny. King must have had the same effects.

Can you post the sexiest scenes?

All because a turtle thought their friendship was dwindling.

Jesus Christ and Sup Forums gives GRRM shit

His gf broke up with him

Did this scene happen in the movie

They have less material to draw fears from, they have less in their heads and less meat on their bones.

Wasn't this just Stranger Things: The Movie?

>gangbang
Gangbang is when all the dudes fuck the girl at the same time. They went one at a time. That's a train, not a gangbang.

IT was written literally 3 decades before stranger things fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u

just imagine it.

>[low-pitched droning intnsifies]
>slow-mo shots of fire and smoke
>fisheye lens shot of Ray Wise screaming "I'LL EAT YOUR CUNT LAURA"

>be all "jajaja"
>Jajaja. Bitch.
What is this dumb cunt saying?

YUMMY IN MY TUMMY LAURA

how did the shitty book go 30 years without an adaptation?

She's speaking in neo-post-colonial-afro-amero-solidarity-speak

It's how you spell "hahahaha" in Spanish

>jajaja is afro-american
uh ok

>>been around for billions of years
>>Needs to eat humans to survive
WAT

What ? shit look disturbing as fuck

But she's writing English.

The CGI is awful

Yeeeeehaw

PFFFT, that wall-eyed expression